Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at the comments and lots of people wrote that they finally felt able to speak up, so luckily a lot more people noticed his abusive behaviour than we originally thought👍.

It's a shame that Josie only liked the ones defending him though, so she is clearly still deep in the cognitive dissonance fog 😢.

I hope it made her think though and hopefully more women in her position will see that this behaviour is unacceptable in a healthy loving relationship.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Soooo if the ASA finds Josie out of compliance or violating the rules/laws. How much are these fines?

So there is another thread I stumbled that one of the influencers actually signed up and joined to just spread info. In another thread that I am in we are suspect that’s freddy joined because the comment was so out there.
Imagine if Josie is really in here and secretly feeding us info on her videos for this blog lol

*conspiracy hats on 🧢 * 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
SOOO pink shorts no where to be found in today's video after yesterday's rant... poor beautiful Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
SOOO pink shorts no where to be found in today's video after yesterday's rant... poor beautiful Josie.
She may have taken a hint because many of us spoke out to her about how annoying af he is! I think others requested to leave him out.
I bet you she left that bit in yesterday’s video out of spite.

The way she talks about money is so distasteful. Of course she doesn't have to - and some could argue, shouldn't - act like everything is perfect, but the way she was ranting about the forgotten store credit was embarrassing. It almost felt like she's expecting French Connection to reach out to her and be like, "it's totally okay, daaaarling! choose anything, on us!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soooo if the ASA finds Josie out of compliance or violating the rules/laws. How much are these fines?

So there is another thread I stumbled that one of the influencers actually signed up and joined to just spread info. In another thread that I am in we are suspect that’s freddy joined because the comment was so out there.
Imagine if Josie is really in here and secretly feeding us info on her videos for this blog lol

*conspiracy hats on 🧢 * 😂
I have no idea if that was Freddy or not, probably not, but Lydia did join the other gossip site a long time ago and that was a epic fail for her 😂.

She may have taken a hint because many of us spoke out to her about how annoying af he is! I think others requested to leave him out.
I bet you she left that bit in yesterday’s video out of spite.
He will me so annoyed, because he was so enjoying his 15 minutes of fame and being able to strut around the place like he was Lord of the Manor 😆.

And we called it: her dressing room will be as tacky as theirs 🤭:
20200513_192256.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The way she talks about money is so distasteful. Of course she doesn't have to - and some could argue, shouldn't - act like everything is perfect, but the way she was ranting about the forgotten store credit was embarrassing. It almost felt like she's expecting French Connection to reach out to her and be like, "it's totally okay, daaaarling! choose anything, on us!"
I really hope they dont!

Reactions: 3
It’s rather impractical if she’s just going to leave the clothes on rails in that room, they’ll get really dusty and maybe moth eaten 😬

Reactions: 6
The moths are going to decimate her Zimmerman fakes and spiders will lay eggs in her blazer pockets. For a girl who is scared of spiders, there sure are a lot of spider loving places in her house. I live in a house with wooden beams and spiders love them. They need dusting and cobwebs removing very regularly. 🕸🕷🕸🕷

I think she is going to ruin that room. It's a beautiful space but it's not as big as it looks and the built in wardrobes are going to take away the open feel you get from the eaves.

Ugh.

Reactions: 10
I was speaking to one of my neighbours this morning, about this house, she is an estate agent and yes, I am too invested in this house. :)
She said it is incredibly difficult to get a mortgage for a listed property, it can be done using independent and speciality brokers but there would be a large down payment required and alot of jumping through hoops.
She also said the insurance premiums would be sky high.
I was telling her about the sacrilege that is the pink paint. She said that listed buildings aren't allowed acrylic or any plastic based paint. I hope her decorators keep her on the right road.
I see another bathroom is falling in to the clutches of pink paint!
What is she planning to do to those attic rooms???
Why can't the dogs go out when Charlie is weeding? Is he using weed killer again? They appear to have bought a tanker of the stuff.

The ASA got back to me too!!View attachment 129132
How does declaring sponsorship's, gifts and ADs on YT work? Does every single item have to be listed or does #AD cover it.
I ask because in the vlog with Lilly silk there were 2 comments left underneath.
1.) One said another sponsored vlog and Josie confirmed it was and she had a mortgage to pay.
2.) Poster said that Freddie my love had the same pillowcase and Josie said she had gotten her inspiration from her.
If we take Josie at her word (not recommended) then Lilly silk didn't sponsor the vlog, so who did?
Wax jacket company, skincare??
Why do companies sponsor her if she isn't declaring sponserships openly. Others I watch do.
This is why I stopped watching her in the past. I may be a fool but hate being treated like one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I was speaking to one of my neighbours this morning, about this house, she is an estate agent and yes, I am too invested in this house. :)
She said it is incredibly difficult to get a mortgage for a listed property, it can be done using independent and speciality brokers but there would be a large down payment required and alot of jumping through hoops.
I was telling her about the sacrilege that is the pink paint. She said that listed buildings aren't allowed acrylic or any plastic based paint. I hope her decorators keep her on the right road.
Why can't the dogs go out when Charlie is weeding? Is he using weed killer again? They appear to have bought a tanker of the stuff.

How does declaring sponsorship's, gifts and ADs on YT work? Does every single item have to be listed or does #AD cover it.
I ask because in the vlog with Lilly silk there were 2 comments left underneath.
1.) One said another sponsored vlog and Josie confirmed it was and she had a mortgage to pay.
2.) Poster said that Freddie my love had the same pillowcase and Josie said she had gotten her inspiration from her.
If we take Josie at her word (not recommended) then Lilly silk didn't sponsor the vlog, so who did?
Why do companies sponsor her if she isn't declaring sponserships openly. Others I watch do.
This is why I stopped watching her in the past. I may be a fool but hate being treated like one.
Technically she has to declare AD if she gifted, paid, posting affiliate links. Paid partnerships has to carry the word Ad in the title. And she should be declaring what was gifted to her. She’s doing the bare minimum and definitely not following all rules and regulations. For affiliate money she will painstakingly find links for 200+ products in one video but she finds it difficult to declare what was gifted and what was bought. Lady of non-declaration.

A friend of mine told me that the historic beams in his old house were woodworm damaged and fumigation cost him 50.000 Euros! That’s what I thought of when seeing all the wooden beams in the Cotswolds house. Then good luck Lady Aga! Be careful that your house joke won’t be joined by woodworms! They‘d make a perfect match! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Lily silk has been sending their crap to influencers all over, ie Sophie shohet, mel in Melbourne. They just do it, I believe , for publicity and sales. Apparently all their stuff is crap Silk from China , that just falls to pieces. (Sorry I am over from an other brilliant tattle thread, (LEM)).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Technically she has to declare AD if she gifted, paid, posting affiliate links. Paid partnerships has to carry the word Ad in the title. And she should be declaring what was gifted to her. She’s doing the bare minimum and definitely not following all rules and regulations. For affiliate money she will painstakingly find links for 200+ products in one video but she finds it difficult to declare what was gifted and what was bought. Lady of non-declaration.
Thank you for this. :)

Lily silk has been sending their crap to influencers all over, ie Sophie shohet, mel in Melbourne. They just do it, I believe , for publicity and sales. Apparently all their stuff is crap Silk from China , that just falls to pieces. (Sorry I am over from an other brilliant tattle thread, (LEM)).
They must send out PR packages a couple of times a year. You go through spells where it appears everyone is promoting them and it actually puts me off.
Please don't send me anywhere else I really need to regain control of my life. Ha. Ha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
A friend of mine told me that the historic beams in his old house were woodworm damaged and fumigation cost him 50.000 Euros! That’s what I thought of when seeing all the wooden beams in the Cotswolds house. Then good luck Lady Aga! Be careful that your house joke won’t be joined by woodworms! They‘d make a perfect match! 🤣
UK homes built with timber prior to WWI are generally safe from extensive woodworm damage due to the higher proportion of hardwood and a smaller proportion to sapwood (what woodworms primarily feed on) as this was before the large-scale use of timber plantations where the wood was harvested at a relatively young age (therefore a higher proportion of sapwood and greater susceptibility to woodworm damage).

Now this doesn't mean Josie darling is free from the nightmares of dry rot, damp, cracking ceilings, etc. The home she owns now was renovated with great care, but if she thinks she can neglect regular inspections, climate control, and maintenance of the structure, the castle will crumble around her over the decades.

Reactions: 7
UK homes built with timber prior to WWI are generally safe from extensive woodworm damage due to the higher proportion of hardwood and a smaller proportion to sapwood (what woodworms primarily feed on) as this was before the large-scale use of timber plantations where the wood was harvested at a relatively young age (therefore a higher proportion of sapwood and greater susceptibility to woodworm damage).

Now this doesn't mean Josie darling is free from the nightmares of dry rot, damp, cracking ceilings, etc. The home she owns now was renovated with great care, but if she thinks she can neglect regular inspections, climate control, and maintenance of the structure, the castle will crumble around her over the decades.
they won't keep it for decades... 2 years is a lifetime in the world of influencers.

Reactions: 5
The attic room is a waste for a huge wardrobe and 'work room' do you really believe she will lug all the boxes up stairs daily to film. Her design was.crap as well, not maximizing the space or features of the room. Spiders and dust will get over everything.

Reactions: 4
DISCLAIMER: I only YouTube.

Today's vlog annoyed me more than usual, especially the part where she referred to her future dressing room as "one of the world's biggest and amazing walk-in wardrobes". She clearly is delusional, there are people on insta who have two story dressing rooms, people who have rooms just for shoes....has she never heard of the Kardashians?! Also like others have said, that room is going to be so tiny once the "bespoke" carpentry is put in. It also was annoying when she said the frying pan was gifted by ironworks AND le creuset, like no witch get your facts right.

I started watching her about two weeks ago from comparisons being made on Lydia's thread. I only kept watching for the house and the garden and the doggies, but even those aren't enough, I'm not sure how much more of her I can take. Like others have said, it is painful to see them bastardize that beautiful historical house. But the garden scenes keep drawing me back! Where I am from, we are still getting bits of snow, so it's cathartic to see the beautiful English countryside. Not sure where I was going with this, just needed to vent I suppose.

Reactions: 10
In addition to terrible sound quality, volume balance, and horrid background music selection in the latest vlog,

this clown thinks she can make a spacious, grand wardrobe room out of a long, narrow room with pitched ceilings.

The wardrobe inspiration boards from both her Pinterest accounts show exactly what she has in mind, and not a single one of those inspiration photos includes a room with pitched ceilings like hers. 🤡 🤡 🤡

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 12.17.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 12.16.52 AM.png

Good luck building Versailles from a rectory attic darling!
I'd like to see you try :devilish:

She also doesn't have enough money to pay for a local carpenter who would actually do high quality work, so she resorts to begging for a sponsored wardrobe, just like she did in her Mandeville Mews cottage.

• Wow
I had a look at her pins on Pinterest .
wow ! Just wow ! She really wants to turn the Old,classic rectory in some kind of pink fart explosion with chateau and chandelier vibes .

to transfer attic into a dressing room is a silly idea .. the shape of it is not practical and will look packed and over crowded with all the shelving and endless rails. Like they don’t have enough rooms to choose from 😅
Attic would’ve been nicer to use as a bedroom or even snug / cinema room / entertainment room .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.