Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always said she interacts with comments for the first however long. I wonder if she reads them or just clicks like on them all quickly?! So odd
I think she automatically likes comments without reading them... either that or she’s just an idiot!

Reactions: 9
I’m not a fan of Josie but she’s doesn’t deserve to be spoken to like that, no one does. Something seems very off with Charlie and I think she should reallyyyyy think about what she wants to get out of this relationship before it’s too late and she’s stuck with him. Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs and all couples have tiffs, but this seems to be more than that😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she automatically likes comments without reading them... either that or she’s just an idiot!
It’s engagement. She has previously mentioned that by liking and replying, her videos are promoted to a larger audience. She doesn’t read the comments hence the liking of negative comments too.

Reactions: 7
Also, how can her mother be comfortable with Josie being in a relationship like this! She must know about Charlie’s previous drink problems and how he talks to Josie, if my boyfriend treated me like that and my mother found out she’d be having sterns words with him let’s say😂

sorry I’ve written so much about this it’s just something I feel very passionate about, my friends husband treated her like this so I’ve seen it alllll before

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yes I'm sure she doesn't know what to do most of the time and her fans gushing over him all the time doesn't help either. Maybe she wanted them to see the real Charlie?

In this case I think she knows what she's doing. He has gone too far and she is probably punishing him by exposing him.

I wonder how many eyes have been opened tonight or are these commentors finally able to speak the truth because they know they won't be attacted by her stans, as there are so many of them at the moment? 🤔
I’d said the other day that I didn’t know him and that he hadn’t annoyed me yet but he definitely has now. I was shocked at his tone for something which was so petty and actually quite funny, we’ve all done things like that. He seemed bothered that she’d wasted half an hour of precious time that she could’ve been earning elsewhere. Plus it was supposed to be for their wedding confetti which was quite a sweet thought. I did wonder why she kept that in but the camera was then switched off and back on again to show that she had taken no notice and during that break I suspect she gave him a bollocking as his tone changed in the second reaction to a really phoney over-exaggerated laugh. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He literally has to comment or given an opinion on every damn thing. Like he is an expert on everything in the world, but Mr. Genius couldn’t graduate college and is the owner of a bots buying Instagram page and a failed YouTuber. Congratulations Mr. know-it-all!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is he suffering from her actions?

I think Charlie feels humiliated by her success, but that isn't her fault.

She's already being submissive to him, so I can understand that she snaps at him from time to time (I would have punched him in the face a long time ago 😆).

She plays him like a fiddle though, I give her that 😉.
Suffer is maybe the wrong word. I'll give you an example.
My brothers first marriage was really toxic but we didn't see that at the time, we only saw him being abusive to her. As a family we were really embarrassed by his behaviour and tried talking to him.
It was only as his children grew older and started telling my mum stories that we realised there were 2 sides to the story. Still, we thought that was no excuse for my bro's behaviour. They divorced and after a few years he got in to another relationship and planned to marry. We were filled with trepidation but this marriage is loving, nurturing and supportive.
Him and his 1st wife brought out the very worst in each other. They needled and taunted each other.
This is the feeling I get with Josie and Charlie's relationship but I could be very wrong.

Reactions: 7
sorry I’ve written so much about this it’s just something I feel very passionate about, my friends husband treated her like this so I’ve seen it alllll before
Most of us are passionate about it, so don't worry, write as much about it as you like.

I feel so sorry for your friend and it must be very hard for you to watch too. You must feel so powerless 😪.

Reactions: 6
My brothers first marriage was really toxic but we didn't see that at the time, we only saw him being abusive to her. As a family we were really embarrassed by his behaviour and tried talking to him.
It was only as his children grew older and started telling my mum stories that we realised there were 2 sides to the story. Still, we thought that was no excuse for my bro's behaviour. They divorced and after a few years he got in to another relationship and planned to marry. We were filled with trepidation but this marriage is loving, nurturing and supportive.
Him and his 1st wife brought out the very worst in each other. They needled and taunted each other.
This is the feeling I get with Josie and Charlie's relationship but I could be very wrong.
Never apologise for speaking the truth. There needs to be an open dialogue about this sort of stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure off course, but it seems to me that your brother might not have been a narcissist and maybe he was even triggered into rages by his narcissistic or borderline wife, but in this case Charlie is clearly a covert narcissist and although Josie isn't an innocent lamb either (she manipulates and uses him too), I think she is the victim in this relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is the feeling I get about their relationship too, she’s very calculating and passive aggressive about a lot of things. Eg: her rolling eyes declaring that she was gifted the clothes. She is not the sweet humble person she tries to portray online. She is very much in control about a lot of things in that house. Charlie is a pig head I agree on that, but she’s bad too.She wouldn’t leave that clip in the video without a purpose. All these years she hasn’t shown them actually arguing but now she suddenly wants to?

If anything, I hope all of this makes her sit up and listen. If we have it all wrong, fine. However, she needs to be careful about the message this sends out to viewers.

Most of us are passionate about it, so don't worry, write as much about it as you like.

I feel so sorry for your friend and it must be very hard for you to watch too. You must feel so powerless 😪.
Thank you:) yeah it’s so upsetting to be unable to do much ☹

Charlie's dad is a know it all aswell
How dyou know this is there a video of him?? I wanna see😂😂the apple never falls far from the tree as some say;)😂

Reactions: 4
Charlie's dad is a know it all aswell
Yep and a show off. Awful man 🤮

This is the feeling I get about their relationship too, she’s very calculating and passive aggressive about a lot of things. Eg: her rolling eyes declaring that she was gifted the clothes. She is not the sweet humble person she tries to portray online. She is very much in control about a lot of things in that house. Charlie is a pig head I agree on that, but she’s bad too.She wouldn’t leave that clip in the video without a purpose. All these years she hasn’t shown them actually arguing but now she suddenly wants to?
Yes she has her faults (many, many faults 😉) and she is in control too, but still, this must be a very unhappy relationship for her.

Call me naive, but I still have hope that a nicer man would make her a nicer woman (or just her being a happy independent powergirl on her own).

And she has shown his toxic behaviour before in the Dubai-vlog and the "my life isn't perfect"-vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Okay ladies,

We need our own YT channel where we call in on Zoom and critic these videos and voice our opinions in real time lol

• Haha
And she has shown his toxic behaviour before in the Dubai-vlog and the "my life isn't perfect"-vlog.
In the Dubai vlog he’s gearing up for an argument and it drowns into music and the vlog ends and the other video it’s her speaking about it, in this video the argument was the starting part and we clearly get to hear his obnoxious comments.

I also remember she had made a comment that he was totally drunk on a night out and someone tried to mug him and Charlie being the idiot tried to fight the guy. Charlie was attacked with brick to his face, and he walked around with a swollen face for a week.
I think that’s when she put her foot down about him drinking.

Reactions: 5
How do you know this is there a video of him?? I wanna see😂😂the apple never falls far from the tree as some say;)😂
Josie once showed us a holiday scene on a boat in Greece I think, in one of her IG stories a long time ago. She was there with Carlie's family and his dad was showing off by jumping of the boat and demanding all the attention from everyone on that boat. And he knew everything about absolutely everything around him too, off course. Charlie is his spitting image 🥴.

In the Dubai vlog he’s gearing up for an argument and it drowns into music and the vlog ends and the other video it’s her speaking about it, in this video the argument was the starting part and we clearly get to hear his obnoxious comments.
True, that situation was slightly different, but in the Dubai-vlog they are fighting too and he then stormed off.

This time she took it a little bit further. A calculated step? Manipulation? Yep, I'm sure that played a huge part in it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.