Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it was a joke, but the irony of her post is still escaping her, because she was basically referring to herself as a twit, as she didn't obey the lockdown rules either, when she had her mum and sister in law over for a visit (or even a lot more than that). So she is even more of a twit than she realises 🤭.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies for the length of this post... 😋

It's interesting to reflect on the fact that they've referred to money and not being able to afford things at least five times since moving in to Wisteria Manor: Pink Shorts talking about the gardener; Lady Aga talking about the wedding being delayed; Lady Aga talking about heating the house. Twice; and, Lady Aga talking about how expensive super king mattresses are.

This makes me want to question their game plan and whether they actually did just make the most expensive, possibly ruinous mistake of their lives. The thing is, Lady Aga usually impresses us with her shrewd, ruthless and calculating business plan (a.k.a. begging for product sponsorship and freebies; hiding ADs here there and everywhere; and strutting around every day by rote on her own special catwalk that is her exquisite gaaaaaarden dhaarlings dressed in free clothes she'd never really be able to afford otherwise). Oh, what a charming life in the countryside!

She's living in a house that is very, very empty, which I think reveals just how much she was relying on brand sponsorship / ambassadorship to furnish. She clearly can't afford basic furnishings at the moment. That, or she's bought a lot of furniture and the deliveries have been held up, which is possible. But, surely she'd talk in more detail about her Big Bright Special plans for the house??? She hasn't really done that. She hasn't taken us around the house and excitedly spoken about her long term goals (which rooms would be possible future baby rooms? which rooms will be her filming rooms? which rooms will be where LaLa the Ghost lives. Sorry, sleeps when visiting). She's showed more enthusiasm for her Thermomix (#AD) than Wisteria Manor since moving in. I'd be gushing with pride if I'd bought that place. I'd want to share my hopes and dreams and Big Bright Special plans! I'd also have looked more closely at the finances and ensured I had at least £30K in cash to partly-furnish the place when I moved it. Who can't afford that if they've just spend £1.8m buying a house.

It's clear that she's picking rooms to begin 'sorting out' based on what freebies she thinks she can get at the moment - I just KNEW she would beg for a Samsung frame after seeing ITF 😂 (she'll be begging for a sound bar soon too!).

Also, something else that doesn't add up - she keeps taking about her Pink Room by Crown (#AD) as her filming room. Fine. But then she also said a few vlogs ago that it may have to double up as a guest room. Eh? Hang on a minute. She just bought an EIGHT bedroom house. How can she not afford the space to have a room that is dedicated to filming when it's her career?!? Lets have a think...
  • Master Bedroom - Lady Aga and Pink Short's Love Shack 😍🥰😘
  • Bedroom 1 - Pink Short's shoe room
  • Bedroom 2 - Lady Aga's filming room / catwalk (Pink Room by Crown #AD)
  • Bedroom 3 - Fear-Iron Bubba 1
  • Bedroom 4 - Fear-Iron Bubba 2
  • Bedroom 5 - Lady Aga's Sharps Walk In Wardrobe (#AD)
  • Bedroom 6 - Pink Short's Ego
  • Bedroom 7 - Lala's studio apartment
Well, I stand corrected. She probably does need to double up on her rooms.

I think that's it for now.

(Sorry, that was a bit long. I'm confused by the Fear-Irons and I'm channelling my usual chattiness (with a sprinkle of gossip) into the internet today because its now raining and my outdoor plans have been ruined!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apologies for the length of this post... 😋

It's interesting to reflect on the fact that they've referred to money and not being able to afford things at least five times since moving in to Wisteria Manor: Pink Shorts talking about the gardener; Lady Aga talking about the wedding being delayed; Lady Aga talking about heating the house. Twice; and, Lady Aga talking about how expensive super king mattresses are.

This makes me want to question their game plan and whether they actually did just make the most expensive, possibly ruinous mistake of their lives. The thing is, Lady Aga usually impresses us with her shrewd, ruthless and calculating business plan (a.k.a. begging for product sponsorship and freebies; hiding ADs here there and everywhere; and strutting around every day by rote on her own special catwalk that is her exquisite gaaaaaarden dhaarlings dressed in free clothes she'd never really be able to afford otherwise). Oh, what a charming life in the countryside!

She's living in a house that is very, very empty, which I think reveals just how much she was relying on brand sponsorship / ambassadorship to furnish. She clearly can't afford basic furnishings at the moment. That, or she's bought a lot of furniture and the deliveries have been held up, which is possible. But, surely she'd talk in more detail about her Big Bright Special plans for the house??? She hasn't really done that. She hasn't taken us around the house and excitedly spoken about her long term goals (which rooms would be possible future baby rooms? which rooms will be her filming rooms? which rooms will be where LaLa the Ghost lives. Sorry, sleeps when visiting). She's showed more enthusiasm for her Thermomix (#AD) than Wisteria Manor since moving in. I'd be gushing with pride if I'd bought that place. I'd want to share my hopes and dreams and Big Bright Special plans! I'd also have looked more closely at the finances and ensured I had at least £30K in cash to partly-furnish the place when I moved it. Who can't afford that if they've just spend £1.8m buying a house.

It's clear that she's picking rooms to begin 'sorting out' based on what freebies she thinks she can get at the moment - I just KNEW she would beg for a Samsung frame after seeing ITF 😂 (she'll be begging for a sound bar soon too!).

Also, something else that doesn't add up - she keeps taking about her Pink Room by Crown (#AD) as her filming room. Fine. But then she also said a few vlogs ago that it may have to double up as a guest room. Eh? Hang on a minute. She just bought an EIGHT bedroom house. How can she not afford the space to have a room that is dedicated to filming when it's her career?!? Lets have a think...
  • Master Bedroom - Lady Aga and Pink Short's Love Shack 😍🥰😘
  • Bedroom 1 - Pink Short's shoe room
  • Bedroom 2 - Lady Aga's filming room / catwalk (Pink Room by Crown #AD)
  • Bedroom 3 - Fear-Iron Bubba 1
  • Bedroom 4 - Fear-Iron Bubba 2
  • Bedroom 5 - Lady Aga's Sharps Walk In Wardrobe (#AD)
  • Bedroom 6 - Pink Short's Ego
  • Bedroom 7 - Lala's studio apartment
Well, I stand corrected. She probably does need to double up on her rooms.

I think that's it for now.

(Sorry, that was a bit long. I'm confused by the Fear-Irons and I'm channelling my usual chattiness (with a sprinkle of gossip) into the internet today because its now raining and my outdoor plans have been ruined!!)
She's mentioned money a lot more often than that, notably when Pink Shorts has bought something and she asks him how much he spent on it. He seems to think much less about the finances than she does.

They definitely have more rooms than that. Pink Short's shoe room is the dressing room for the master bedroom. The house has 8 bedrooms so 9 rooms if the dressing room is counted. Someone mentioned in the last thread that the guest house had 3 bedrooms on top of those in the main house. I'm sure in a house of that kind that they also have at least a drawing room, a sitting room and a dining room.

The size of that thing is insane. I wouldn't want to live in that if I had 4 children and my parents living with me. I'm not sure what they were thinking when they bought it, it's impressive but you can't keep it up without at least a gardener and a housekeeper. The heating must also be exorbitant as old houses were not built with energy efficiency in mind and it probably has single glazing throughout.

Reactions: 13
It will be interesting when oil prices rise again to fill the oil tank as that will cost loads. She will be paying 2 seperate council tax, 2x electric and gas and water rates as they are 2 seperate properties.

The rooms are bigger than average but not massive compared to some larger houses. I have friends who are well off and live in £2mil houses but know that running an aga is like £20 per day alone! Hence it gets turned off in april til october like most people do.

I dont get why they dont plan on going to auctions to get furniture that will suit the house and get thing upholstered. You know being sustainable and all that!

To do the garden now is the cheapest thing to do

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry that I can't put the floorplan on here, but the main house has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. It also has a kitchen, a sitting room, a dining room and a drawing room. The guest house has 3 bedrooms.

Reactions: 6
Realistically tho, if you have kids you need the dinning room as the kitchen table isnt huge for 4/5 people to eat a sunday dinner around it. So would need the dining room. Also if you have kids, when they are younger youd have a play room that would get turned into a games room whe older. Plus a lounge and a snug.
I guess 3/4 rooms as bedrooms, 1 as a filming room and 1 as an office plus 1 for a nanny and 1 for guest bedroom/ office.

The room She keeps sorting her cosmetic in was advertised as a movie room.

Reactions: 3
In yesterday’s video what was she on about another cinema room? There’s a massive cinema room in that house. There was a picture of it in the listing. Now she’s showing another room as a cinema room.

Reactions: 3
In yesterday's vlog when showing all the boxes for unboxing she actually tries to hide the address with her hand...can she be so thick ? by now, anybody who wanted to do a bit ot research online would have figured out where the house is. So careless and stupid.

The house is beautiful but way too big for just the 2 of them. At least that's the feeling I get . It looks like they bought it for instagram. I call it the instagramable house :D Which is all fine and well but completely removed from reality. Even if they have enough money for the upkeep, it just makes no sense. I certainly wish them well but I wonder how the whole thing is going to continue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone guess the total in bills? I would love to know that... :unsure:

Foreclosure might happen if her YouTube channel dies and sponsorship's die off. She only has a degree in fashion and I do as well I know the struggle with that... typically your job lasts one year then you move to the next position. Typical designer in NYC makes 65,000 to 70,000 USD a year. Unless you become head designer (rare) they sit in that position until they croak... ehhh. SO she will have to come up with something... PINK Short's "model" career isn't enough... unless he is a trust fund baby..

In yesterday's vlog when showing all the boxes for unboxing she actually tries to hide the address with her hand...can she be so thick ? by now, anybody who wanted to do a bit ot research online would have figured out where the house is. So careless and stupid.

The house is beautiful but way too big for just the 2 of them. At least that's the feeling I get . It looks like they bought it for Instagram. I call it the instagramable house :D Which is all fine and well but completely removed from reality. Even if they have enough money for the upkeep, it just makes no sense. I certainly wish them well but I wonder how the whole thing is going to continue.
She stated she wants children ... so GHOST LALA will probably babysit while she is taking photos in the gardens... :rolleyes: and PINK shorts is passed out drunk at his boy toy's house ! hahaha

So the real estate office has blurred the photos, but I had a few copies saved before they did that if
anyone wants to see these! I kept them because I love the wood floors, my husband and I are building
a home next year, and I am obsessed with Tudor, Farmhouse, and Georgian style homes.. I have a little
folder of photos from a bunch of houses so it will be hard to decide what I want to do.
I do not like where the toilet is in the master bathroom...But I like the mirror and sink placement..
48542_BAS140028_IMG_01_0000_max_656x437.jpg
48542_BAS140028_IMG_03_0000_max_656x437.jpg
48542_BAS140028_IMG_04_0000_max_656x437.jpg
48542_BAS140028_IMG_07_0000_max_656x437.jpg
48542_BAS140028_IMG_08_0000_max_656x437.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's mentioned money a lot more often than that, notably when Pink Shorts has bought something and she asks him how much he spent on it. He seems to think much less about the finances than she does.

They definitely have more rooms than that. Pink Short's shoe room is the dressing room for the master bedroom. The house has 8 bedrooms so 9 rooms if the dressing room is counted. Someone mentioned in the last thread that the guest house had 3 bedrooms on top of those in the main house. I'm sure in a house of that kind that they also have at least a drawing room, a sitting room and a dining room.

The size of that thing is insane. I wouldn't want to live in that if I had 4 children and my parents living with me. I'm not sure what they were thinking when they bought it, it's impressive but you can't keep it up without at least a gardener and a housekeeper. The heating must also be exorbitant as old houses were not built with energy efficiency in mind and it probably has single glazing throughout.
All the money complains are begging for money. Is too cold... someone pay for heating up.. to dark, new lights, gardener some company will love to maintain the garden in exchange of some ads. Is her way of asking for something ....

• Angry
Reactions: 8
All the money complains are begging for money. Is too cold... someone pay for heating up.. to dark, new lights, gardener some company will love to maintain the garden in exchange of some ads. Is her way of asking for something ....
It’s really kinda sad and pathetic really

Reactions: 8
that is a truly beautiful house, but it will be cold in the winter, i bet it;ll be a bit of a money pit as well.

Reactions: 9
that was what i was trying to tell on the first thread. begging is so obvious. i don't watch lydia so i have nothing to compare but josie's begging is
cringeworthy. with the aga, english countryside and a flat in london, it reminds me fleur's life only fleur is really wealthy. i think charlie and josie aspire to be like them. not particularly fleur and mike but that kind of wealthy people. (sorry for my english. it's not my mother tongue. i'm having hard time to explain what i really want to say :) )

Reactions: 15
i think after awhile if your given lots of high end things you would start to think you were wealthy.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they fought? Realizes they are house poor? View attachment 126397
She looks like she’s was crying
She looks tired too 🤔.

that was what i was trying to tell on the first thread. begging is so obvious. i don't watch lydia so i have nothing to compare but josie's begging is
cringeworthy. with the aga, english countryside and a flat in london, it reminds me fleur's life only fleur is really wealthy. i think charlie and josie aspire to be like them. not particularly fleur and mike but that kind of wealthy people. (sorry for my english. it's not my mother tongue. i'm having hard time to explain what i really want to say :) )
Don't worry, you're doing just fine. There are lots of people here that make mistakes (me 😉) and no one minds.

In yesterday’s video what was she on about another cinema room? There’s a massive cinema room in that house. There was a picture of it in the listing. Now she’s showing another room as a cinema room.
I think they will use that huge attic room for something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am new to this site and have read a lot of these comments. I have recently found Josie's Vlogs and was intrigued about her new house. I couldn't believe how many free gifts these influencers receive its crazy. My daughter has a very small youtube channel, she would never act this way. She does it because she loves entertaining. These people do it because they seem greedy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.