Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That self satisfied insta was too much. Finally blocked her. So sad as I did used to like her, even introduced my mum to her channels. Innocently asking how the bike is suddenly coming in four days? Well Josie, because you kicked up a fuss and threatened to trash their brand, someone else who was also excited to receive their bike and was ahead of you in the queue, got pushed back because you are too selfish, childish and spoilt to not get your own way always. Hope you think about that when you are cycling. God I’m not a vindictive person, but she brings out the worst in me, I find myself actively wanting to see her fail and her brand collapse. Not healthy so she’s blocked and I’m out. Taking her advice and removing poisonous people and influences from my life!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That self satisfied insta was too much. Finally blocked her. So sad as I did used to like her, even introduced my mum to her channels. Innocently asking how the bike is suddenly coming in four days? Well Josie, because you kicked up a fuss and threatened to trash their brand, someone else who was also excited to receive their bike and was ahead of you in the queue, got pushed back because you are too selfish, childish and spoilt to not get your own way always. Hope you think about that when you are cycling. God I’m not a vindictive person, but she brings out the worst in me, I find myself actively wanting to see her fail and her brand collapse. Not healthy so she’s blocked and I’m out. Taking her advice and removing poisonous people and influences from my life!
She would gaslight you saying I’m paraphrasing from We Need to Talk Series 1 (Series 2 is Ala Lion King) well done do things that make you happy and if people feel sick about me remove me from your life” yes normally people would agree but the fact she takes no responsibility for her own behaviour or considers why people find her objectionable is where she loses on that argument. She thinks it’s ok to harass personnel at the bike place to get her own way because it’s her and she paid too much money. I hope the management delay her order and give that jobsworth a talking to. Not professional. The jobsworth should have said no and stuck to her guns that be harassed by that miniature sized Karen with peroxide hair and ghastly attitude towards other people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
First of all she’s a wannabe ABBA girl in her boots, fur and peroxide hair then it’s Honorary South African, Tanzanian, Kenyan citizen after climbing Kilimanjaro, going on safari aged 3, fancying Mufasa the animated Lion (reference 50 Facts about Me) and now she’s Walking Like An Egyptian! She goes through more nationalities than HR at the United Nations. Also note on 5th picture, no subtitles. That is because of the Lion King saga where her subtitles were screenshotted to prove the ridiculous things she comes out with. Her choice but she’s potentially offending those individuals whom are deaf because once again she got caught out saying stupid things and its come back to haunt her proverbially speaking. If she thought before she spoke most wouldn’t find her objectionable however keep tripping yourself up Josephine because to you, being wrong never happens you’re always right “it’s the others” kind of attitude 👏 now you only cater to those without audio impairment?! Disability discrimination is an actionable thing in Law. Also being a bigot isn’t good for your image professionally or from a moral point of view. Just saying .......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
First of all she’s a wannabe ABBA girl in her boots, fur and peroxide hair then it’s Honorary South African, Tanzanian, Kenyan citizen after climbing Kilimanjaro, going on safari aged 3, fancying Mufasa the animated Lion (reference 50 Facts about Me) and now she’s Walking Like An Egyptian! She goes through more nationalities than HR at the United Nations

Was she high or drunk? That wasn’t hyper in the normal sense. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong but she even said herself “she couldn’t string a sentence together”
Maybe char char dot gis little dicky working! An early Christmas present for jojo Let’s not forget the festive season has started in the nutcrackers rectum!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
NICE MASSIVE STAINS ON THE DRESS YOU SAY YOU NEVER WORE.... Maybe don't throw your clothes on the floor grossie! Bet she'll be nasty to the company saying that it came that way.

07BBCE25-CCD2-4BF8-9054-DBF9CD42F212.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And after they accommodated her selfish request, what does she do? She calls them cruel and continues to badmouth them. Well done Peloton. You now look really silly because of a very selfish influencer. 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And those Valentino boots are not time pieces with that awful logo on them that would blind anyone! A pair of hermès riding boots, yes that is a time piece, a black lady Dior, a Kelly, a never full, a speedy… but those are never kindly gifted or highly discounted so grossie nutty Josie has to go with the cheapos!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 309622
What a non apology she made in her stories. You really have to put in a lot of effort to be this petty and graceless.
She is very dumb or the phrase I think is more apt is “thick as two short planks”, admitting as a grown woman that she fancied an animated Lion, this proving her statement she turns off Subtitles as an act of bratty passive aggression which doesn’t offend me but the potential passing viewer whom is deaf will question why can’t they view her content with subtitles and be basically discriminated against. No matter what excuse will be given, disability discrimination is an actionable law suit that wings itself to people like her and the biased judgment they execute as they feel smited that somebody doesn’t agree with the pompous and outrageous crap they come out with and is their way of damage control or silencing. Very sinister when you look deeply into that. On to Peloton, they had an issue upon their hands which by the way Josephine they won over it not you! Easy to outsmart the person who thinks they are smart. She kicked up such a stink they got her number, indulged her and then look what happens. Peloton look professional and helpful whereas Fashion Mumblr is a miniature Karen with serious entitlement issues making her and her business brand look more ridiculous than ever. Game set and match to Peloton!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is very dumb or the phrase I think is more apt is “thick as two short planks”, admitting as a grown woman that she fancied an animated Lion, this proving her statement she turns off Subtitles as an act of bratty passive aggression which doesn’t offend me but the potential passing viewer whom is deaf will question why can’t they view her content with subtitles and be basically discriminated against. No matter what excuse will be given, disability discrimination is an actionable law suit that wings itself to people like her and the biased judgment they execute as they feel smited that somebody doesn’t agree with the pompous and outrageous crap they come out with and is their way of damage control or silencing. Very sinister when you look deeply into that. On to Peloton, they had an issue upon their hands which by the way Josephine they won over it not you! Easy to outsmart the person who thinks they are smart. She kicked up such a stink they got her number, indulged her and then look what happens. Peloton look professional and helpful whereas Fashion Mumblr is a miniature Karen with serious entitlement issues making her and her business brand look more ridiculous than ever. Game set and match to Peloton!
Could not agree more. Josie just made herself look selfish and entitled.

• Heart
I also voiced my concern to SH about the filming constantly taking place there along with sending a link to the video. Little miss “I’m above the rules” needs bringing down a peg or two...

Also what the f-ing f is this... she’s SO cringe......
Is she high because she is getting the peleton now? Calm down Karen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she high because she is getting the peleton now? Calm down Karen.
Yeah I thought that when she admitted “she couldn’t string a sentence together” is she drunk? High? If I am wrong fine but if it looks strange, acts strange probably is strange. From the perspective of mental health thats an area nobody should go. I only wish her the best in that respect no matter how ghastly she acts in front of that camera. I don’t make judgments on people who drink, take drugs prescription or illicit. There is support out there and positivity promoted. However exhibiting strange behaviour and not thinking before she speaks is not clever or productive as it raises questions even her fans must think hmmmm sometimes

Last edited:
Yeah I thought that when she admitted “she couldn’t string a sentence together” is she drunk? High? If I am wrong fine but if it looks strange, acts strange probably is strange. From the perspective of mental health thats an area nobody should go. I only wish her the best in that respect no matter how ghastly she acts in front of that camera. I don’t make judgments on people who drink, take drugs prescription or illicit. There is support out there and positivity promoted. However exhibiting strange behaviour and not thinking before she speaks is not clever or productive as it raises questions even her fans must think hmmmm sometimes
I swear folks... my tinfoil -> coke.
But I think in this specific case it's a narcissistic high because of Peleton's give into her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh look! Fleur De Force is doing an advent calendar giveaway!!! NOT SELLING IT ON EBAY....

The spoilt lady of the manor brat could learn a thing or two from her....
She is also going to give away a thermomix 😉 I am really excited Fleur is doing lockdown vlogs again. The first lockdown series was a breath of fresh air for me after watching Josie butcher her house and brake every lockdown rule.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.