Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its the one banging on about the choir and how she just luuuuurves Africa. The whole gym sequence and lunch at le farmhouse has been taken out šŸ˜‚
just popping in here to ask what was with that vlog, and her insistence that SHE'S NOT RACIST because she says it's an african choir?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
its the one banging on about the choir and how she just luuuuurves Africa. The whole gym sequence and lunch at le farmhouse has been taken out šŸ˜‚

I have no idea how this works, so she can actually cut things out of the video without reuploading it? :O

Reactions: 8
Ohmigod ! I love that she had to edit out the Sosohouse bit. Makes my DAY !!!! She's so disrespectful of rules and others in general.
The giveaway ? Sophie Shohet is also doing
a Shoptagr giveaway. You have to make a comment on a specific Instagram photo of hers but no need to subscribe. Not our Josie, everyone has to subscribe first so that she can have her " manifested " half a million subscribers for Christmas.
What's with the watch option ? You're too old ???? Now she's assuming her followers are all her age or younger ?? Am I missing out something ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no idea how this works, so she can actually cut things out of the video without reuploading it? :O
Yes youtube gives you the option to edit a video after it is uploaded. It take about an hour to get edited and the video stays up

This gave me so much pleasure... at least she didn't get away with it and that's refreshing to see. God jobā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes youtube gives you the option to edit a video after it is uploaded. It take about an hour to get edited and the video stays up

This gave me so much pleasure... at least she didn't get away with it and that's refreshing to see. God jobā¤
Iā€™m so tempted to check a couple of other flogs with a ton of soho house footage. Like the lake bit with Freddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh you lot are so, so, so mean to our dear Lady Muck! She hasn't been having much luck lately you know, what with the Christmas tree being too tall, the tree topper not fitting properly, getting her wrists slapped by HoHo House and now the Grayte Pelotonne Disaster. I fear (!;)) if she breaks one of her fake nails it just might tip her over the edge now.

• Haha
Didn't she have many Christmas decorations from previous years, why ordered so many new ones? I watch many Christmas decor videos, esp those from Rebecca Designs where they often use old decors years after years, and only buy a few new ones every year.

Btw, I checked out her eBay account one day. I wondered who would buy those things? Especially the "newly opened, unused" cosmetics that she sells for like 10% off the retail price (then + shipping). All of the department stores have 10-20% off store-wise discount with free shipping all the time.
Her ebay is a Tj(osie) maxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bring out the barf bag on her Instagram peloton update. I. have. no. words.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The peloton post is still up! So she must feel ok about her selfishness. I am also not blocked so has she not bothered to read my scathing pm? šŸ¤“

UPDATE; Omg is she a NASTY witch. Watch her stories. She justifies her post and said it ruined her evening to get that email. Like she is a 4 year old who was so disappointed. She passive aggressively says sheā€™s updating us because some of us were very invested in this. And then goes on to say that sheā€™s emailed 9 people at peloton and poof sheā€™s got delivery nov 17th. Iā€™m sure the email was more scathing than my message to her because not only was she disappointed but THEY RUINED HER EVENING. witch then goes on to scold them for advertising it so much if they canā€™t deliver blah blah blah. Why would they say January if they could do November? Justifying her behavior? šŸ‘¹. #happy ending

Woman. Port Delays in China are REAL. And they are likely due to Covid. You used your bratty bitchy attitude and publicly shamed them and threw a temper tantrum over an exercise bike... I hope it never arrives or is broken. Sheā€™s an ass

I called her KAREN! and gave her the šŸ–•:m

CF82C6CC-E5E3-47B1-9D4A-EFEFFE8F24F5.jpeg
7B4A7728-1210-47FD-B0E3-FCCDDA29E3C3.jpeg
2408E0BB-4562-49CE-9E90-CABAABB1E4F3.jpeg
5ED1CB39-C162-447B-B5B8-2E4B4E5EEB9B.jpeg
996DA24B-83D3-4886-8480-1C7518196913.jpeg
D317A1AC-60F2-49F2-BFD5-F7B1E683BCAF.jpeg
7A5F7C28-765A-47F3-883E-CB9D88A19D20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

I didn't see! Sorry but WHAT exactly was the complaint about? The choir or Soho Farmhouse? I missed it!

Reactions: 5
The peloton post is still up! So she must feel ok about her selfishness. I am also not blocked so has she not bothered to read my scathing pm? šŸ¤“

UPDATE; Omg is she a NASTY witch. Watch her stories. She justifies her post and said it ruined her evening to get that email. Like she is a 4 year old who was so disappointed. She passive aggressively says sheā€™s updating us because some of us were very invested in this. And then goes on to say that sheā€™s emailed 9 people at peloton and poof sheā€™s got delivery nov 17th. Iā€™m sure the email was more scathing than my message to her because not only was she disappointed but THEY RUINED HER EVENING. witch then goes on to scold them for advertising it so much if they canā€™t deliver blah blah blah. Why would they say January if they could do November? Justifying her behavior? šŸ‘¹. #happy ending

Woman. Port Delays in China are REAL. And they are likely due to Covid. You used your bratty bitchy attitude and publicly shamed them and threw a temper tantrum over an exercise bike... I hope it never arrives or is broken. Sheā€™s an ass

View attachment 309212View attachment 309221View attachment 309222View attachment 309223View attachment 309224View attachment 309225View attachment 309226
the fact that company basically indulged her infantile outburst says it all. She snaps her fingers and they come running. Sadly sheā€™ll never learn and God help her future children as she will be probably judging by her bitchy attitude as one of those mothers that children will describe as ā€œdifficultā€ or having ā€œsurvivedā€ if perish the thought they arenā€™t to her exacting standards. You can tell a lot about that type by how people treat others especially in customer services or other public sectors. I say that because that attitude is rife with some ā€œyummy mummysā€ especially the ones I unfortunately met over the years ferrying my children to and from school bitching about not having this or that or slagging off their hired help. Not all public school educated (private) grow up to be sanctimonious narcissistic morons like somebody we know sadly.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 309212View attachment 309221View attachment 309222View attachment 309223View attachment 309224View attachment 309225View attachment 309226
This is just to show how selfish/greedy she really is. Sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Guys I blocked her. After her rant and bratty behavior I just couldnā€™t take it anymore. She definitely has karma waiting for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.