Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I blocked her. After her rant and bratty behavior I just couldn’t take it anymore. She definitely has karma waiting for her.
It's disgusting really.
I truly hope Karma comes for her. I don't wish anyone ill but I do wish just karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's disgusting really.
I truly hope Karma comes for her. I don't wish anyone ill but I do wish just karma.
And it's extra disgusting because Charlie just posted a (likely free) exercise bike on his page. You know you can get the pelaton app and do all the workouts without their equipment? You can use any bike, treadmill.... or just work out, walk, run. She is also going to be back at Soho Farmouse using theirs the second lockdown is lifted so I don't know why she didn't just cancel it and move on. She's something else. Just picturing this RUINING HER WHOLE EVENING. Um woman... the reason for all of this is due to DEATH.

And then bookends these rants with FREE STUFF. Guess Pandora hasn't seen chibby nichol full of their gifted products from the past...

• Sick
  • Sad
*rant warning*
I don’t think she should be so proud of ‘having kicked a fuss’ and obtained what she wanted. She’s digging herself even deeper, because every other human being would just have accepted it and moved on with their day, but no, Josie the lady of the manor could never be treated as a peasant, she shall get what she wants whenever she wants it.
Of course she got the peloton after emailing 24 people, because 1) she is an influencer and brands are scared 2) she’s a spoiled brat. If I had the same problem, customer service would have just replied ‘Girl, wait just like everyone else. There’s a pandemic and we had problems but you’ll get it eventually, soz x’.
This fact is telling also of the brand. The only customers they care about are influencers, they would have not done the same for other people.
Sad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
the fact that company basically indulged her infantile outburst says it all. She snaps her fingers and they come running. Sadly she’ll never learn and God help her future children as she will be probably judging by her bitchy attitude as one of those mothers that children will describe as “difficult” or having “survived” if perish the thought they aren’t to her exacting standards. You can tell a lot about that type by how people treat others especially in customer services or other public sectors. I say that because that attitude is rife with some “yummy mummys” especially the ones I unfortunately met over the years ferrying my children to and from school bitching about not having this or that or slagging off their hired help. Not all public school educated (private) grow up to be sanctimonious narcissistic morons like somebody we know sadly.
So our spoilt princess had a tantrum, stamped her tiny feet and got her own way after all.....then came online to simper smugly about it!!! I'd love to see one of those emails she sent. Would one of us have been treated in such a preferential manner....NOOOOOOO!!!

It's disgusting really.
I wish a plague of spiders, (that she hates), crawling up her nose at night, nesting in her knickers and housing their babies in her beige cashmere.....so there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Soho Farmhouse lol They weren't happy about her vlogging her adventures there LMAO.
Ohhhh - wow. Thank you! Well, she has been posting from there for so long with no apparent heed to their rules that it was bound to happen. She is lucky they didn't terminate her membership.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ohhhh - wow. Thank you! Well, she has been posting from there for so long with no apparent heed to their rules that it was bound to happen. She is lucky they didn't terminate her membership.
Oh that would make my day LOL "Karma, you there? You reading this. Now do your thing." lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is addressing Pelotongate on her stories.
I can't bare to watch. 😡
Josie may just be an even bigger ' Karen ' than Kim Jong Lydiot. And let's say, Lydiot is a mega-Karen so , it's not a good thing Josie.

Josie, you are an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s funny how the most strangest times come interesting moments. Had a business Zoom meeting with a business owner redacting the conversation and the industry as it is unimportant and breaching privacy. After business we chatted about how things are, my life where I am and life where they are in ..... Lower Brailes. They happen to live within the village and me being me decided to ask do you know them, their reaction was awkward then a very deep sigh and yes they know them just about everybody knows “those two” I said what do you mean they replied “well put this way, Richard and Hyacinth spring to mind” and “oh yes the mother” whilst sighing and looked very awkward. They did give me consent to share that with you as quite frankly most locals are damn sick of them and their pretensions. (Their words) We then changed the subject to more interesting things. They are not as popular as they are led to believe. That made my day because that bike tantrum, the bs ebay adverts and her general lack of humility and decency, she deserves to put in her proverbial place. Lady Muck prancing around like everybody loves them, some might not many

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
*rant warning*
I don’t think she should be so proud of ‘having kicked a fuss’ and obtained what she wanted. She’s digging herself even deeper, because every other human being would just have accepted it and moved on with their day, but no, Josie the lady of the manor could never be treated as a peasant, she shall get what she wants whenever she wants it.
Of course she got the peloton after emailing 24 people, because 1) she is an influencer and brands are scared 2) she’s a spoiled brat. If I had the same problem, customer service would have just replied ‘Girl, wait just like everyone else. There’s a pandemic and we had problems but you’ll get it eventually, soz x’.
This fact is telling also of the brand. The only customers they care about are influencers, they would have not done the same for other people.
Sad.
I would say that they delayed some other order to some normal person and gave the spoilt brat what she wanted .
When we were little, the word « want « was not allowed! We would be scolded and told the story of a spoilt little girl who would say in a whinny voice » I want strawberries nooow ». So we would correct ourselves and say, can I please have, I would like…thankyou!

It’s funny how the most strangest times come interesting moment. Had a business Zoom meeting with a business owner redacting the conversation and the industry as it is unimportant and breaching privacy. After business we chatted about how things are, my life where I am and life where they are in ..... Lower Brailes. They happen to live within the village and me being me decided to ask do you know them, their reaction was awkward then a very deep sigh and yes they know them just about everybody knows “those two” I said what do you mean they replied “well put this way, Richard and Hyacinth spring to mind” and “oh yes the mother” whilst sighing and looked very awkward. They did give me consent to share that with you as quite frankly most locals are damn sick of them and their pretensions. (Their words) We then changed the subject to more interesting things. They are not as popular as they are led to believe. That made my day. Lady Muck prancing around like everybody loves them, some might not many
That is brilliant.
I would believe that it is the same for lidl and aldi. Tha cat missing was a warning in my opinion !!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would say that they delayed some other order to some normal person and gave the spoilt brat what she wanted .
When we were little, the word « want « was not allowed! We would be scolded and told the story of a spoilt little girl who would say in a whinny voice » I want strawberries nooow ». So we would correct ourselves and say, can I please have, I would like…thankyou!

That is brilliant.
I would believe that it is the same for lidl and aldi. Tha cat missing was a warning in my opinion !!
Well I consider it a civic duty, telling the truth on the perspective that is balanced not biased and sycophantic as Josephine tries to spin

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s funny how the most strangest times come interesting moments. Had a business Zoom meeting with a business owner redacting the conversation and the industry as it is unimportant and breaching privacy. After business we chatted about how things are, my life where I am and life where they are in ..... Lower Brailes. They happen to live within the village and me being me decided to ask do you know them, their reaction was awkward then a very deep sigh and yes they know them just about everybody knows “those two” I said what do you mean they replied “well put this way, Richard and Hyacinth spring to mind” and “oh yes the mother” whilst sighing and looked very awkward. They did give me consent to share that with you as quite frankly most locals are damn sick of them and their pretensions. (Their words) We then changed the subject to more interesting things. They are not as popular as they are led to believe. That made my day because that bike tantrum, the bs ebay adverts and her general lack of humility and decency, she deserves to put in her proverbial place. Lady Muck prancing around like everybody loves them, some might not many
EXCELLENT Boots on the ground reporting @HungarianViszla !!!!!!!!!!!! You have made my day after Josie ruined my evening with her rant last night, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also - I meant to say, I’m finding it highly ironic that she’s selling all the Pandora safari junk in the midst of proclaiming her undying love for the lion king 😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Sick
She truly is disgusting. I finally unfollowed her on insta (still followed for the lols) I just can’t take her smug face anymore. Spoiled, spoiled brat.
Remember the secret, what you put out into the universe, you get back. She should be scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She truly is disgusting. I finally unfollowed her on insta (still followed for the lols) I just can’t take her smug face anymore. Spoiled, spoiled brat.
Remember the secret, what you put out into the universe, you get back. She should be scared.
One big foot in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EXCELLENT Boots on the ground reporting @HungarianViszla !!!!!!!!!!!! You have made my day after Josie ruined my evening with her rant last night, lol
You are welcome, I couldn’t resist asking them that once they said they are in Lower Brailes confirmed also in writing and proof of address in relation to our business. I did feel bad for the individual because by the expression and restrain “those two and oh yes the mother” have rubbed many up the wrong way so to speak.

• Haha
so the squeaky wheel get the grease - she probably threatened to tell everyone on her instagram account about their terrible service and then to tell everyone on her youtube channel etc etc and they ran scared and are giving someone else's bike to her and will delay someone else who ordered before her. Well that is crap.
Why can't something crap happen to her to take her down a peg?

• Angry
so the squeaky wheel get the grease - she probably threatened to tell everyone on her instagram account about their terrible service and then to tell everyone on her youtube channel etc etc and they ran scared and are giving someone else's bike to her and will delay someone else who ordered before her. Well that is crap.
Why can't something crap happen to her to take her down a peg?
Think it already is judging by her undying love for all things Material. Money cannot buy happiness or decency

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The peloton post is still up! So she must feel ok about her selfishness. I am also not blocked so has she not bothered to read my scathing pm? 🤓

UPDATE; Omg is she a NASTY witch. Watch her stories. She justifies her post and said it ruined her evening to get that email. Like she is a 4 year old who was so disappointed. She passive aggressively says she’s updating us because some of us were very invested in this. And then goes on to say that she’s emailed 9 people at peloton and poof she’s got delivery nov 17th. I’m sure the email was more scathing than my message to her because not only was she disappointed but THEY RUINED HER EVENING. witch then goes on to scold them for advertising it so much if they can’t deliver blah blah blah. Why would they say January if they could do November? Justifying her behavior? 👹. #happy ending

Woman. Port Delays in China are REAL. And they are likely due to Covid. You used your bratty bitchy attitude and publicly shamed them and threw a temper tantrum over an exercise bike... I hope it never arrives or is broken. She’s an ass

I called her KAREN! and gave her the 🖕:m

View attachment 309212View attachment 309221View attachment 309222View attachment 309223View attachment 309224View attachment 309225View attachment 309226
I think the dog is about to roll his eyes at her! 🙄🙄🙄

Omg! This is brilliant sleuthing! Well done! I'm sure there was huge interest in who bought the semi, especially if Harry and Meghan were looking at it. I expect they are a constant source of gossip and amusement. I live in a rural village and everybody knows everything that you do and say!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.