Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would also explain her facial expression, especially how she keeps her mouth running. But I haven't watched for some time (and I don't plan to watch her again) so I only know what you are all posting about. I never did coke or any other drug but I know people who did.
Something is off with her, whatever it is. I mean she films every day and is doing things, has basically no free day of the week. I could imagine that she needs something to keep her energized. Could also be a shitload of caffeine. But I don't know, her running mouth gives me doubts its only caffeine.
Yes and the fact that she knows her behaviour is so elated to the point that she needs to comment on it. "I haven't had anything to drink, not even water." or " I have had too much coffee"
Everyone is different but if I drank so much alcohol to make me that elated, I couldn't string 2 words together.
Coffee keeps me ticking over and may stop me from sleeping but it doesn't make me behave like that.
She is over compensating I think or trying to detract from another issue!

Hello! Found this site when trying to figure out what the deal was with a certain youtuber. She seemed very "surface" and disingenuous. I am wondering is it my eyes or did the Aga change color? In previous videos it looked to be light blue and in the video where she made the cinnamon rolls it appears to be white. Is SoHo Farmhouse similar to a country club in the states? What is a plonker? White and beige are nice colors but is that all she wears? Her coat to shoe ratio seems way off. Does she really sell the products that companies send her? That seems so disrespectful for items that are "kindly gifted."
Welcome. ❤
You will find that you are among like minded friends here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello! Found this site when trying to figure out what the deal was with a certain youtuber. She seemed very "surface" and disingenuous. I am wondering is it my eyes or did the Aga change color? In previous videos it looked to be light blue and in the video where she made the cinnamon rolls it appears to be white. Is SoHo Farmhouse similar to a country club in the states? What is a plonker? White and beige are nice colors but is that all she wears? Her coat to shoe ratio seems way off. Does she really sell the products that companies send her? That seems so disrespectful for items that are "kindly gifted."
Soho farmhouse is a private members club which also is in America. You have to be invited to join and seconded by another member. Very much a country club. They are branded on being creative private workspaces for creatives. But private member clubs I consider a very fascist ideology in my opinion or as my husband calls them Nazi Playgrounds imagine why he would call them that. It’s an “us and them” ideology. Private members’ clubs are notoriously racist, bigoted and superiority complexed places of gathering. There is always an exception to that but very rare to find enlightened places of that nature hence the principle behind it and conditions attached to gaining entry. Soho Farmhouse was featured in an episode of Sex and the City where Samantha used another woman’s card to access the roof terrace pool on a brownout (heatwave)

Here is an interesting fact. Mar-A-Largo was the only “country club” in the States that admitted Jews, Black community and other races. My sister was able to join and her colleagues who were black and he had a wife who was Hispanic. Owned by none other than Donald Trump.

A plonker is London slang for idiot, tool, dumbass, for Australian viewers of a certain age a dropkick, drongo (not commonly used these days)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A £3 key chain with HER initials ( so obviously only someone with the same initials could use it).. but than £14 for postage ????? Bizarre !!! She's really something else.
Although I really think that most of that stuff was not bought by her but was gifted. At this stage I wonder how much of the stuff she actually pays for... we can hardly rely on what she SAYS because she LIES all the time .
That's not UK postage!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
did I miss a memo?
why is Christmas SO early this year? 😂 it’s not even the mid of November and so many influencers are putting up their Christmastrees 🤔 what happened? I’m a bit confused
It seems everything is early this year. Where I live Sephora and many other cosmetics websites are doing 20 to 60% Black Friday sales on everything. Most things are around 40to 50% off😱
Of course influencers want to be one step ahead but they are really hurrying this year. They are all stressed out😛

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That's not UK postage!
Josie-planet postage 😉

It seems everything is early this year. Where I live Sephora and many other cosmetics websites are doing 20 to 60% Black Friday sales on everything. Most things are around 40to 50% off😱
Of course influencers want to be one step ahead but they are really hurrying this year. They are all stressed out😛
That is because they are basically virtual shop girls and boys in their own homes instead of glaring at you over the till at Selfridges, Harrods, Bergdorfs, Boots, Myer or Asda even wherever you shop that’s what a lot of them (not all but a lot) are like, no smiling as they take your money just glaring, patronising or aggressive to get more sales then eye rolling the minute you dare to ask if those shoes are a size bigger and please may you check the stock room 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Delurking as a long-time reader following along since the Guru Gossip days (are we allowed to name that site here? lol). Just watching Miss Mumblr's most recent haul-tastic video offering/Farfetch collab/walk in wardrobe show off session from Nov 13th as I do mundane tasks around my apartment. I HAD to laugh when the Cotswold Princess waxed poetic about her canvas Prada tote being "not eye-wateringly expensive" and "would be good to put on a Christmas wish list," so I pulled up the item in Google search to find that it's $1500 USD (~1150 GBP?).

(non-affiliate link to bag):

My family and significant other would laugh in my face if I put a $1500 handbag on our annual Christmas wish list that we swap in highly unglamorous Gmail thread. This girl is complete daft and out of touch (not that we didn't know that but...CMON). 😂😂😂

**Also editing to note 60+ affiliate links in this most recent video. The greed of these influencers is abominable, repulsive and insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A £3 key chain with HER initials ( so obviously only someone with the same initials could use it).. but than £14 for postage ????? Bizarre !!! She's really something else.
Although I really think that most of that stuff was not bought by her but was gifted. At this stage I wonder how much of the stuff she actually pays for... we can hardly rely on what she SAYS because she LIES all the time .
I mean F J- F*cking Joke 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Delurking as a long-time reader following along since the Guru Gossip days (are we allowed to name that site here? lol). Just watching Miss Mumblr's most recent haul-tastic video offering/Farfetch collab/walk in wardrobe show off session from Nov 13th as I do mundane tasks around my apartment. I HAD to laugh when the Cotswold Princess waxed poetic about her canvas Prada tote being "not eye-wateringly expensive" and "would be good to put on a Christmas wish list," so I pulled up the item in Google search to find that it's $1500 USD (~1150 GBP?).

(non-affiliate link to bag):

My family and significant other would laugh in my face if I put a $1500 handbag on our annual Christmas wish list that we swap in highly unglamorous Gmail thread. This girl is complete daft and out of touch (not that we didn't know that but...CMON). 😂😂😂

**Also editing to note 60+ affiliate links in this most recent video. The greed of these influencers is abominable, repulsive and insufferable.
60!!!!!! Omg. I actually loved something in fluers vlog yesterday and wanted to see if she had a link. None! Not one!!!!!!!! What a contrast. She shot a day in the life that was actually just a day in her family’s life without a single link. Wow. How nice

Reactions: 19
So much cringe, I don’t even know where to start. 😭 This is positively tragic.

I’m sorry but I do wish ill will upon her now 🙈 her tantrum clearly means she got someone else’s bike, someone who was patiently waiting. How can that not weigh on her conscience? Aside from she doesn’t have one. But still. That’s such a horrible thing to do.

I made a furniture purchase back in March that is still delayed. Am I disappointed it’s taking so long, sure. But I’m not being an ass about it. That’s just the way of the world. I just patiently wait.I could make a big stink, write a scathing e-mail from my company e-mail address saying I would never purchase from them again and threaten to never recommend them to my clients. But decent human beings don’t do that. I’m convinced she is a robot. That’s the only explanation for her lack of humanity.

She is the worst human being on the planet. I truly mean that. I hope she steps in a big pile of dog poop today. 🤣That would make my day. 🙈😇

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish ill will on her too - do we think Charlie will ever leave her? Will Lower Brailles be flooded again (it was a few years back)? Will she end up getting covid? After that peloton fiasco (and her toal ungrateful attitude in the face of people being unemployed during a pandemic, etc) with the company giving in to her threats I do wish her some very bad luck.
The thing is, she can't keep this up forever - she is getting older and no brands want her after a certain age. So she either has to have a baby or move on to something else?

I wish ill will on her too - do we think Charlie will ever leave her? Will Lower Brailles be flooded again (it was a few years back)? Will she end up getting covid? After that peloton fiasco (and her toal ungrateful attitude in the face of people being unemployed during a pandemic, etc) with the company giving in to her threats I do wish her some very bad luck.
The thing is, she can't keep this up forever - she is getting older and no brands want her after a certain age. So she either has to have a baby or move on to something else?

No , he is a kept man , however i do get the impression he would be tempted to stray . He seems like he would go for a more glamour model type.

• Heart
Oh Gawd, she’s knee deep in bloody leaves again with the Prada bag.
And swinging like a nut cracker! Can she not learn some different tricks? The neighborhood must really think she is from the local nuthouse dressed in all those ridiculous clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First of all , welcome to the new members @Scully and @Lithpy Lidl Thauthage and thank you for your very entertaining comments that made me laugh! ☺❤🤣🤣
I hope to be reading more from you and considering how Josie never learns , I'm guessing she'll keep us furnished with a lot more of her unacceptable behaviour to comment on . That is , if we can continue to stomach her behaviour. I find the whole thing with Peloton simply SHOCKING.... she really will get karma sooner or later because I do believe / hope that one can't go through life behaving like that without reaping the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First time to post but really can't stand the Graton catalogue posing any more!!!!! Swaying from foot to foot and looking down the whole time. Time for a update Josie or stop filming yourself. Its like she needs a wee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And swinging like a nut cracker! Can she not learn some different tricks? The neighborhood must really think she is from the local nuthouse dressed in all those ridiculous clothes!
Was it the Nutcracker Suite ....;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First of all , welcome to the new members @Scully and @Lithpy Lidl Thauthage and thank you for your very entertaining comments that made me laugh! ☺❤🤣🤣
I hope to be reading more from you and considering how Josie never learns , I'm guessing she'll keep us furnished with a lot more of her unacceptable behaviour to comment on . That is , if we can continue to stomach her behaviour. I find the whole thing with Peloton simply SHOCKING.... she really will get karma sooner or later because I do believe / hope that one can't go through life behaving like that without reaping the consequences.
Twenty quid she’ll break it and send it to ebay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Soho farmhouse is a private members club which also is in America. You have to be invited to join and seconded by another member. Very much a country club. They are branded on being creative private workspaces for creatives. But private member clubs I consider a very fascist ideology in my opinion or as my husband calls them Nazi Playgrounds imagine why he would call them that. It’s an “us and them” ideology. Private members’ clubs are notoriously racist, bigoted and superiority complexed places of gathering. There is always an exception to that but very rare to find enlightened places of that nature hence the principle behind it and conditions attached to gaining entry. Soho Farmhouse was featured in an episode of Sex and the City where Samantha used another woman’s card to access the roof terrace pool on a brownout (heatwave)

Here is an interesting fact. Mar-A-Largo was the only “country club” in the States that admitted Jews, Black community and other races. My sister was able to join and her colleagues who were black and he had a wife who was Hispanic. Owned by none other than Donald Trump.

A plonker is London slang for idiot, tool, dumbass, for Australian viewers of a certain age a dropkick, drongo (not commonly used these days)
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. It is the type of answer you don't get when you google SoHo Farmhouse. Now I almost feel sorry for her being so enamored with that sort of organization. She wears it like a badge of honor when it sounds like a place I'd be embarrassed to be associated. It truly is pitiful.

Interesting to me that I started watching her videos a few months ago, (I am a nurse so in my off hours I am looking for anything non news and non covid to occupy my mind) and at first I enjoyed her and then little things she said started just feeling off. Now I know why.

• Heart
Hello, sorry I’m late to the party so apologies if this has been asked already but WHERE does Josie get her money from? Today I snapped and had to unfollow, I’ve never known any influencer to flaunt their wealth quite so much, especially at a time so many are struggling.

iunderstand her father died and she received inheritance, which is sad but an entire Manor House in the Cotswolds? Followed by a full restoration? Now she’s just chucking hoards of money on Christmas decorations. Brand deals can’t pay her THAT much, her engagement is not great for the size of her following so I doubt she can command the prices of other big influencers.

Im just totally confused. They are living the life of a rich retired married couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.