Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not suprised ! It must be every minute of every day on tv in USA,it is bad enough here in Europe....
It’s ridiculous. It’s everywhere, TV, Social media and now we gotta hear it from Josie. 😂 it’s like, Girl Bye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t most of her audience “conservative” old women? Isn’t that Trump audience. I wonder how they will react.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s a laugh on this day full of anxiety in the USA. Shielding eyes with sunglasses on head.

AND of course she can't even stay home to keep people safe (the whole point of lockdown)... She's gotta run right out for no good reason to make some pointless content of coat falling off.

ABE6C440-D6CB-44C9-B6B1-868FAA036829.jpeg
E984A926-C005-4612-8086-3EE993E66D1F.jpeg
7EF14A3C-7F08-4222-ADB4-F47EDDED3436.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been very busy and haven't watched any of her videos in about a month, nor have I read in this forum.
Yesterday I got bored while watching the election (sorry to bring it up yet again 😂 ) and thought I'd check her out, but I was so put off by the title of the video that I didn't even watch the video.

Prepare for lockdown? Really, prepare for lockdown???
As someone who works from home anyway, orders nearly everything already, owns a big car and doesn't need to deal with public transport, doesn't have any kids to homeschool or care for when schools and kindergartens close? No, as far as we know, close relatives in care homes? No job that suddenly needs to be done from home again, maybe without having a real home office space?

I can't bring myself to watch it and I won't.

PS: The reason I didn't have time for Josie was because I got married and I had a beautiful tiny wedding with just a handful of guests and safety measures in place. It was wonderful despite the pandemic and despite lacking a lion king flashmob.

EDIT: With that coat falling off she looks like Robbie Williams in that Back for good video 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have been very busy and haven't watched any of her videos in about a month, nor have I read in this forum.
Yesterday I got bored while watching the election (sorry to bring it up yet again 😂 ) and thought I'd check her out, but I was so put off by the title of the video that I didn't even watch the video.

As someone who works from home anyway, orders nearly everything already, owns a big car and doesn't need to deal with public transport, doesn't have any kids to homeschool or care for when schools and kindergartens close? No, as far as we know, close relatives in care homes? No job that suddenly needs to be done from home again, maybe without having a real home office space?

PS: The reason I didn't have time for Josie was because I got married and I had a beautiful tiny wedding with just a handful of guests and safety measures in place. It was wonderful despite the pandemic and despite lacking a lion king flashmob.

EDIT: With that coat falling off she looks like Robbie Williams in that Back for good video 😂
LOL - first of all congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to hear good news!

Agreed on the preparing... um she basically prepared by getting her nails done, hair done, ate out, and packed her bag for the gym and complained that she couldn't get a pedicure. Most people that prep for lockdown are actually helping elderly parents, neighbors and family to make sure they have what they need... food, essentials, medications, etc. eyeroll

On another note, she sure got her wish. She stood out quite well on the train in her "not miserable" PINK COAT and nail polish remover pads that mind you smell very strongly and made everyone else actually miserable. She's a selfish joke.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
LOL - first of all congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to hear good news!

Agreed on the preparing... um she basically prepared by getting her nails done, hair done, ate out, and packed her bag for the gym and complained that she couldn't get a pedicure. Most people that prep for lockdown are actually helping elderly parents, neighbors and family to make sure they have what they need... food, essentials, medications, etc. eyeroll

On another note, she sure got her wish. She stood out quite well on the train in her "not miserable" PINK COAT and nail polish remover pads that mind you smell very strongly and made everyone else actually miserable. She's a selfish joke.
Don't forget she went for an essential instagrammable swim too. The gruesome twosome both seem to be into flashing their bods at the mo.....yuk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew it Lockdown We Need to Talk 2.0 ala Lion King. Nothing wrong with having love for African music, culture and the people. You are definitely not alone there, I married a gorgeous Zimbabwean. Lived in South Africa for 9 years then returned to England 5 years ago. Some of my happiest years were there with hubby. However Josephine, if it helps Lebo M did the music along side Hans Zimmer. Lebo M is a fantastic music producer from South Africa he was recommended by Hans Zimmer. He conducted the choir that sang alongside musical arrangements for the score. That’s coming from a “troll” as you so politely put in your video. Chill out darling lockdown is hard for everybody more so those who are dying from it.... something to remember before snapping at your audience especially when there have been serious eyebrows raised in the past for some of your previous comments. Hypocrisy never looks good 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Congratulations ❤ ❤

Iion king flash mob? What possible song will she ever choose? “Circle of life?” CharChar is going to pick her up and show her off from the roof? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations ❤ ❤

Iion king flash mob? What possible song will she ever choose? “Circle of life?” CharChar is going to pick her up and show her off from roof? lol
Thank you PettyBettyBoop for the biggest belly gutteral laugh I’ve had all year! I swear 10 minutes of hard laughter, tears and stomach ache! Thinking of Charles doing that, just for the sake of Josephine’s memory of being 3 years old in Kenya proving a point recently by somebody of trying to appear colonial in heritage (a foolish thing to try and emulate owing to the barbaric history of human suffering on the back of that word) I doubt she remembers a thing but anything to try and be better than others even if it makes her lose more credibility. Kilimanjaro yes but the rest please ...
nice try 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh wow lookey here. Where are the Samsung earbuds (or watch) we haven’t seen seen since the epic paid not declared AD until called out flog of September 29th? I though these non Samsung ones were “really clunky, kind of tacky and not stylish and elegant”. Wow Josie. If you just did sales 101 to talk about the paid for earphones and their qualities that you like and NOT tit all over everyone else’s and (your own preferred) products maybe you wouldn’t have one of the fastest moving threads. Ya think?

603FF41D-22B0-4BEC-B13E-D39A5DEE029A.jpeg
F444CB0C-C1A8-4B0D-A6F5-2E23288D6001.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I do recall Josephine claiming in her 50 Facts about me that she fancied Mufasa from the Lion King her non animal crush was Leo di Caprio. As one often pines for an animated Lion. No word of a lie go and see for yourself her romantic admission, one really couldn’t make it up 😂🤣😂🤣

For somebody who brags about education, travelling and has what appears as a ginormous (her favourite word) superiority vibes I’m not at all surprised that after all that she does not know that those clicks as she calls them is from the Xhosa language not a dialect. Thick as two short planks that one, I mean really ... what a plonker never mind politically incorrect at the best of times but not bright enough to look it up. Don’t brag too much sweetheart because things like this occur where you trip yourself up proverbially speaking and you get caught out rather epicly

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Even the car was like.... gurl don’t go there. End scene! Shut UP and go inside. I’ve turned the car to pitch black woman!

By the way I have to post this! Lol

BCC061FA-AA2E-44E5-AEB9-0B500BDFCED5.jpeg
CB23D11C-4361-4A17-9C2D-7188DE477934.png

• Haha
Those cankle for ankle boots are back.

Have you seen her latest title on IG? ♥ Content Creator based in the Cotswolds ♥ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Creepy Pam back again 🐑 🐑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I do recall Josephine claiming in her 50 Facts about me that she fancied Mufasa from the Lion King her non animal crush was Leo di Caprio. As one often pines for an animated Lion. No word of a lie go and see for yourself her romantic admission, one really couldn’t make it up 😂🤣😂🤣

For somebody who brags about education, travelling and has what appears as a ginormous (her favourite word) superiority vibes I’m not at all surprised that after all that she does not know that those clicks as she calls them is from the Xhosa language not a dialect. Thick as two short planks that one, I mean really ... what a plonker never mind politically incorrect at the best of times but not bright enough to look it up. Don’t brag too much sweetheart because things like this occur where you trip yourself up proverbially speaking and you get caught out rather epicly
As someone who’s actually living in South Africa we don’t want any association with her. We would very much like to be excluded from the narrative and the shitshow her wedding will be 😂
I am being forward here and would like to speak on behalf of Kenya too; none of us would like anything from our culture being used as a prop in her wedding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.