Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady J really, really, really loves these feather trimmed pyjamas...........no words....speechless!!

View attachment 299518
Perfect match for her lamp. They can hang out together in the stair well with the obscenely scaled Christmas tree. Oh how delightful!!

🙄

(Oh yay, I’m an active member now! ☺)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who buys PJs not for sleeping in?????! That just seems weird....

• Haha
This couple.
Josie and ol' Chaz.
They. Are. Both. SOOOO. Boring.
BORING. BORING. BORING. No personality, no banter, no wit. Imagine being stuck in a house during lockdown with them ... no wonder they need to smuggle in people, they would die of boredom with each other. Bish needs a personality transplant.

Right now, I just hate watch her vids. But I forward through all her ADs and sponsored content. I don't trust her recommendations at all. #SORRYNOTSORRY

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That eye roll is for the hAteRz. AmAZoN gIvE Me aNotHeR PaRtNerShiP PLeAAsE.

Ohhh I know it's not really important but this ad has been filmed where I live, the final scene where she's dancing is my apartment building haha it makes me so excited. 😂 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
‘I usually don’t agree to exclusivity deals this time of the year because it means I cannot talk about other brands during the weeks before and after the partnership’
Of course, so you can have a different partnership every week and get that cash you need to buy xmas pressies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I usually don’t agree to exclusivity deals this time of the year because it means I cannot talk about other brands during the weeks before and after the partnership’
Of course, so you can have a different partnership every week and get that cash you need to buy xmas pressies
But, but, but..... why would she need to buy Chrimbo prezzies when she can just offload all the rubbish and tat she has been 'kindly gifted"?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who buys PJs not for sleeping in?????! That just seems weird....
I'm 100% they were a gift. A couple other influencers got the same one last year. I think from sleepers but don't quote me on that.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
You get to pay for a live instructor and to race against strangers. I see her using it for the 30 days and sending it straight back if lockdown is lifted. I am glad they didn't sponsor her.

To think of all the free sht she gets that is thrown at her is unbelievable. Ipads, phones, watches, cameras, furniture, expensive clothes, vacations, car leases, groceries, spa trips blah blah. It is just hideous. We all come from different financial backgrounds, but that level of spending is obscene and unrelatable. It's a complete turnoff. Like I really just want to shop at Target because I know she won't buy anything there 😁.

Her entire Insta is last minute this before lockdown last minute that. OH THE WORLD IS ENDING. As a nurse married to military, we have never left lockdown. No fitness centers, no group activities, we aren't allowed to travel unless it is approved by both of our jobs. No trick or treating, no restaurants, no private lessons for kiddo, no swimming pool. Good thing we enjoy camping. I can count on both my hands the amount of times I have been in to a store that didn't sell groceries since March. Our facility just asked us to cancel all non-essential appointments- so there goes my haircut I had scheduled.

And now she is acting like they live on a Farm? She really is delusional.
Re all the free stuff she gets - I totally agree that it's obscenely hideous and watching her gloating and simpering smugly when unboxing stuff really turns my stomach. However, the downside to it is that she ends up living in a house that is a right old messy miss mash of styles, unsuitable colours and sizes of furniture, carpets & rugs. It's inevitable when you have to rely on what the brands want you to promote or where you can spend your brand 'vouchers'. The only room that looks half way decent imho is the kitchen and I believe that was designed, built and paid for by the previous owner. My home is small but everything in it has been carefully chosen by me over time, (a mix of classic good quality pieces, inherited things, junk shop finds etc) and I love it. Her fashion 'style' seems to suffer in the same way - a style built only on gifted, expensive and beige!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching yesterday's vlog. Don't get the oversized jumpers. I feel she's just flogging anything that is delivered. At least before it felt like she was showing stuff she really liked and also fit her well.
The pyjamas - reminded me of the Muppet Show. There's a photo online of Ms Piggy in pink feathers🤣🤣🤣. But I will defend her here. Pyjamas should be cosy , the feathers are fun . Don't think I'd buy them myself but there is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching yesterday's vlog. Don't get the oversized jumpers. I feel she's just flogging anything that is delivered. At least before it felt like she was showing stuff she really liked and also fit her well.
The pyjamas - reminded me of the Muppet Show. There's a photo online of Ms Piggy in pink feathers🤣🤣🤣. But I will defend her here. Pyjamas should be cosy , the feathers are fun . Don't think I'd buy them myself but there is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.
Only person who can pull off pyjamas like this is Katherine Ryan https://wornontv.net/194212/

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
so in todays vlog she does a "what's in my handbag". For those of you who are not aware, Vogue has been doing for years a "what's in my bag" series with models and actresses - I guess Josie got fed up waiting for her invitation to this series and has decided she will do one on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so in todays vlog she does a "what's in my handbag". For those of you who are not aware, Vogue has been doing for years a "what's in my bag" series with models and actresses - I guess Josie got fed up waiting for her invitation to this series and has decided she will do one on her channel.
wHaT's iN mY hAnDbAg was soo 2016. This year it's what's in my Lambo. DUH.

Gym Shark is being more inclusive now days. They just came out with a plus size line and they have Dad bod models.. Guess that is why they are including her old crusty ass in their PR distro.

When you gotta work those angles Ma.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t do that one, as no car has been kindly gifted! They have still got their dirty Mazda !
Why don't they both just grab the water hose, a sponge and the car could be washed and done within 10 minutes - get of your ass and just do it instead of driving to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why don't they both just grab the water hose, a sponge and the car could be washed and done within 10 minutes - get of your ass and just do it instead of driving to the gym
Then she couldn't DRIVE to LONDON for an ECO car wash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.