Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said "It is so boring in London most of the time. Don't you want to be the ONE person in the PINK coat when everyone else around you is in their MISERALBLE COLORS (black, grey and brown?). Don't you want to be complimented and be the breath of fresh air during THESE TIMES?"

Josie, unlike you, I LOVE my "miserable" Black and Brown coats because they are BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE NOT MISERABLE! And you don't need to tit on everyone else because YOU want to stand out. I am so confused why she has to tit on literally everyone to sell something she likes. SALES 101 Talk about the positives and don't trash the competitors (colors?) And how one earth she want's to shame everyone who wears black and grey???????????????/

AND NO WONDER SHE'S LOSING MORE FOLLOWERS THAN GAINING. SHE'S A JOKE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She just said "don't you want to be the ONE person in the PINK coat when everyone else around you is in their MISERALBLE COLORS (black and brown?)

Josie, unlike you, I LOVE my "miserable" Black and Brown coats because they are BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE NOT MISERABLE! And you don't need to tit on everyone else because YOU want to stand out. I am so confused why she has to tit on literally everyone to sell something she likes. SALES 101 Talk about the positives and don't trash the competitors (colors?)

AND NO WONDER SHE'S LOSING MORE FOLLWERS THAN GAINING. SHE'S A JOKE
The best coat I ever wore was given to me by my grandmother. I still own it. It’s a black long wool single coat with black velvet buttons and lapels you’d find on a standard suit. Made in the 1950s for my mother although it’s such a sleek design it could have been made this day and age, timeless style very plain but effective it has seen me through everything, fleeing the iron curtain, pregnancies, many winters and many more to come. I’m not saying wearing one coat is correct but appreciation goes a long way in life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The pink coat appears around 10:30.

View attachment 296344

[I... don't hate it? It's a change from beige/cream.]
Agree! I don't hate it... and I'm glad it's a departure from the beige parade. I dislike her putting it on and then crapping all over anything that is not pink, beige or white... she looks relieved to finally just say her judgement of everyone in black and grey/brown. Like she's got it off her chest. She could just, I don't know, say SHE likes it. That SHE likes to wear a pink coat. Not say everyone in London on the tube is in miserable colors. That's my take... she's a self promoted FASHUN Flogger... so um the whole of the world isn't wearing only beige, pink, white as the ONLY FLATTERING color against their skin. End rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't hate it... and I'm glad it's a departure from the beige parade. I dislike her putting it on and then crapping all over anything that is not pink, beige or white...
And that’s the best she can do?! I’d laugh if Walls ice cream sponsored her for wearing that coat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Avatar store kindly gifted by Burberry for the ugliest coat they’ve ever suckered an influencer into a literal O gifted. Sorry for feeling sensitive but I’ll take a miserable black coat over THIS.
CAA2FF00-3A62-4F49-9748-CA14F66994F7.jpeg
5EEFA3A4-0B99-49A2-A582-7EB4B9A3DA40.jpeg
BBC80263-44FF-4489-A639-5B5C44788376.jpeg
A5A9FFA8-2413-4DF2-8DD4-703F5B7CD22C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Notice she said it was boooring in LONDON everyone wearing black or gray... so I'm assuming that in the area of outstanding beauty beauty that's not the case ??? 🤣🤣🤣
She has no tact ... she could have just simply frased the whole thing differently instead of putting down others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course the outnet kindly gifted it, because sorry darling Josie, nobody wanted it.
The traditionnel trench coat is the only one that people want.
What is truly sad is that she has more than enough money to walk into any store and buy a beautiful classic and lovely "for years and years to come" Burberry coat. I for one love a lot of the beautiful classic Burberry items and own several. (on sale, lol) But no... she waits 13 years for a free one and then just cannot believe that she owns this coat. I predict this is one for "chibby" "neverwornwithtags". I mean as she says... she only wears JEANS, rollnecks, and poopbag dog walk things now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh don’t you worry my Dahhhlinggggggs. I will be sure to snip this tag off this coat and remove the strings from the "chosen blonde coats" ... if I “properly” wear it. You see I only wore it on the “hottest day of the year out standing in a field” and as you can see it’s far too big and miserable as it’s not white, beige or pink OR GIFTED BY HOLLAND COOPER. You see I only wear gifted FREE COATS, Burberry coats, beige and white coats and "shade pink same as my vulva" coats so I stand out for many compliments on the tube. (Which we all KNOW I would never be caught dead taking). 🤓

E42047A8-4AB8-4EF4-B8FE-F2B7A50ABDAF.png
72D7D5A6-4CA9-4AC0-A32A-20AEA255EEBB.png
5608FCC8-3EBE-47F9-8362-94B8A50B469B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The pink coat appears around 10:30.

View attachment 296344

[I... don't hate it? It's a change from beige/cream.]
I also don'T hate it. It's not her style. I would wear it with my hair high up into a bun to elongate my head part. With all the fur you can do that without freezing your neck and ears off. It also needs some more high heeled shoes with an either pointy or square-ish toe. it would either suggest it for tall dramatic types or smaller romantic types who are more curve dominant.

Reactions: 11
Oh don’t you worry my Dahhhlinggggggs. I will be sure to snip this tag off this coat and remove the strings from the "chosen blonde coats" ... if I “properly” wear it. You see I only wore it on the “hottest day of the year out standing in a field” and as you can see it’s far too big and miserable as it’s not white, beige or pink. You see I only wear gifted Burberry coats, beige and white coats and "shade pink same as my vulva" coats so I stand out for many compliments on the tube. (Which we all KNOW I would never be caught dead taking). 🤓

View attachment 296422View attachment 296423View attachment 296424

Reactions: 2
Oh don’t you worry my Dahhhlinggggggs. I will be sure to snip this tag off this coat and remove the strings from the "chosen blonde coats" ... if I “properly” wear it. You see I only wore it on the “hottest day of the year out standing in a field” and as you can see it’s far too big and miserable as it’s not white, beige or pink. You see I only wear gifted Burberry coats, beige and white coats and "shade pink same as my vulva" coats so I stand out for many compliments on the tube. (Which we all KNOW I would never be caught dead taking). 🤓

View attachment 296422View attachment 296423View attachment 296424
There is also a loose thread on the Burberry orgasm coat. This long coat here doesn't suit her. Too tailored and too long. The colouring looks miserable on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course it’s too big and too long for you Josie dearest cos you is a midget and you were not designed for modelling clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.