Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what happened since they moved but she used to have nicely fitting clothes, not much my style but it always looked the right size and gave her a lovely silhouette. She's gone fully bag lady for some reason 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know what happened since they moved but she used to have nicely fitting clothes, not much my style but it always looked the right size and gave her a lovely silhouette. She's gone fully bag lady for some reason 🤷🤷
1- she is preparing for pregnancy.
2- she knows she is going to be very cold and has provided space for layering, multiple layers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1- she is preparing for pregnancy.
2- she knows she is going to be very cold and has provided space for layering, multiple layers!
Yeah makes sense but still doesn't justify poorly fitting, overpriced tents she's shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 295970
This has boiled my blood. Unbelievably privileged and total disregard for others. I’ll just continue working on the front line, fearing for the health of me and my family and financial worry of being let go from my job whilst you sit and relax in your £1million pound home by the fire. Unbelievable.

I thought the same annoyed me to

Another Eastenders tribute to Fashion Mumblr repertoire of coats. Who wore it best?!! (Just a bit of fun nothing malicious Josephine) Contestants are you ready?! Contestant number 1; Pat Butcher Contestant number 2; Dot Cotton Contestant Number 3: Wellard. Modelling in a variety of Fashion Mumblr inspired coats. Cream is the crop this season embellished by faux fur collars and belted ensembles as modelled by Dot or in pretty pink like Pat or if you want to look “Super Fantastisch” like Wellard in this German Shephard inspired coat. The choice is yours!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The old house account just posted a pic that reminded me of one I was going to post last week. There are just times that Josie lies for absolutely no reason. “Wearing most of the time..99%!!!..“ jeans??? Why even say that in an ad for shoes? Maybe say I love how these shoes go so well with jeans? I mean since she didn’t know how to style jeans with shoes for 25 vlogs in a row 😂

View attachment 295887
99% of the time she also makes typos in her captions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol she must have told people to leave an emoji of coat hanger if they watched to the end.

Check out the comments!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪”coat hanger I can’t find it “. “Coat hanger”. “ I can’t find the icon but ‘coat hanger’” “white coat hanger”

This woman didn’t bother to check if there WAS a coat hanger emoji/icon when she asked her “followers” to leave it. She’s utterly clueless and hopeless. I sincerely hope there is no one under 30 taking her seriously. 🤔

Here are a few but legit there are hundreds saying 🧥 couldn’t find the hanger. Or “coat hanger I couldn’t find the emoji” 🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠

Oh and someone said “pink is the color of intimacy so no wonder you got a WARM response” icky blech creepy!!!! Omg 😳 and someone said “love the expression of the Burberry coat”. And another questioned the miserable colors!!!!!!!$. Lol

A4DA3BC4-D0E5-4F93-B904-A851A9B13233.png
FF3835E5-D9CF-4009-A58F-028BF0D43447.jpeg
AADE4681-CDF4-4FC5-B9E8-BDD252E9C80C.jpeg
4F4E6F65-76CB-43F2-9085-F001B03F4D62.jpeg
81026A13-C6C1-4B5F-A9D8-EE8B465DABB7.jpeg
7305AA93-5FE0-4F20-999A-C7237B1BE3E7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure who’s dumber at this point, her or her flock 🐑?

Lazier? Josie, hands down.
Inadvertently sexual? Both, apparently. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the coats just blend in with each other 🤨🤭. How to tell the difference 😂

• Haha
I stand corrected on the snug. Recently I said it’s never been used. I was wrong by evidence of this IG story. It’s now Char Char’s play room. (Once he’s done his chores of course) or his cell (if the chores aren’t done satisfactory) depending on how you read Josephines comment. 🤣😂🤣😂🥴🥴🥴🥴

Not sure who’s dumber at this point, her or her flock 🐑?

Lazier? Josie, hands down.
Inadvertently sexual? Both, apparently. 🤣
I’ve seen more sex appeal in a frying pan than Josephine

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another Eastenders tribute to Fashion Mumblr repertoire of coats. Who wore it best?!! (Just a bit of fun nothing malicious Josephine) Contestants are you ready?! Contestant number 1; Pat Butcher Contestant number 2; Dot Cotton Contestant Number 3: Wellard. Modelling in a variety of Fashion Mumblr inspired coats. Cream is the crop this season embellished by faux fur collars and belted ensembles as modelled by Dot or in pretty pink like Pat or if you want to look “Super Fantastisch” like Wellard in this German Shephard inspired coat. The choice is yours!
I vote for the dog of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh it’s Monday - don’t we get a break from Lady J’s dribble ermm drivel today?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually an A level is an English qualification and is not used in the Scottish educational system. I disagree that having an A* is such an accomplishment - I work for an educational institution that has thousands of students all of whom have attained at least 2 A*.

The real issue is what she does with the education she supposedly received - as far as I can see she stopped learning and more importantly stopped trying to learn years ago. The result is a very ignorant young woman who chooses not to improve herself in any way.
As someone who did A Levels in England a decade ago, I know it's easier to attain an A* now than it was 10-15 years ago so I'd still say it's an achievement. Of course, everyone's level of success is personal and some A Levels are harder to achieve an A* in than others e.g. Maths compared to Textiles.

• Heart
I vote for the dog of course.
God bless Wellard! 🐕

Oh it’s Monday - don’t we get a break from Lady J’s dribble ermm drivel today?
brace yourself impending 2nd lockdown means 1 thing .....dah dah dah..... We need to talk 2.0 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 A moral and mystical “The Secret” style lecture from Helena Blavatsky herself oops sorry Josephine Fear herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Josie “details are my life” fear. Lol. I liked the primer more than the green! What a dumb igtv. Myeah.
E5186BD0-BF4C-453C-9C12-427324A5FB49.jpeg

• Haha
Never mind the colour..my eyes were on the size of the AD wording...all in plain sight....not miniscule and hidden at the lower edge !
This is the Old House account and is usually managed by Char Char. He always writes AD very big and clear, unlike you-know-who

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the Old House account and is usually managed by Char Char. He always writes AD very big and clear, unlike you-know-who
Ah ! Makes me wonder if he had the upperhand in the rectoryum what differences there would be....

• Haha
Never mind the colour..my eyes were on the size of the AD wording...all in plain sight....not miniscule and hidden at the lower edge !
LOL that's because it's Charlie running that account and he says it loud and proud... a paid promotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.