Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what is missing - I was thinking ? what is wrong with this picture? NO CURTAINS. Forget keeping the cold out - what about the lack of privacy - esp if she is home alone? What gives?
I saw someone asked that question somewhere and one of the sheep jumped in and said they had shutters everywhere ... but I don't see any shutters!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also said she felt "a presence " in the house👻👻 Let's suppose I believe her (NOT, she just said it to get people talking)... Josie, the only "presence" in your house is your horrible taste... oh yes it's there and getting worse by the day....its haunting that poor house 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I believe her. It’s the ghosts that are tired of her spit swallow and the last straw was them painting the office room that horrible green color. Ghosts are like, we done with her too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A little late to comment, but I 100% agree. This house was definitely an impulse purchase.
(Poor house...😕)
No No, you got it all wrong. Not impluse, it was The secret, she manifested it, and poof it was there.
srs Yes it was an impulse, it was the only house they visited if I remember correctly.

Lest we not forget she “retires to the boudoooooirrrrr” at 5pm for her pre elderly bedtime.
Haunting the mansion is exhausting, Dahhling.

Don’t be shocked if suddenly it’s on the market
She won't sell it. Too stubborn. And her mom has also a word in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was busy reading here 😂 hi 🙋‍♀️ Josie
I’m not surprised she’s constantly tired. Her diet isn’t healthy enough. When you eat 90% cheese and don’t mix it up that’s what you get.
Ok I'm confused - wasn't the snug already done by her friend? Why was she saying that there's lots more furniture to go in there?
Here are some examples from her vlogs to get you thinking .....

1. Goes to Megeve with Freddy. Excited as anything for a new Louis Vuitton bag. Best friends forever, “this is us if we were bags” Like kids give each other broken heart pendants, you keep one half she the other so to speak. Then sometime later adds the bag to her video of things I regret buying. That came across very two faced. Freddy however wears that bag religiously and with such sentimentality too for that trip. Also invites herself to New York when Freddy was planning to spend a day with her partner. Madame sees it as a business opportunity to promote more content. Never mind Freddy may have wanted to spend the time in NY just with her partner. Freddy’s decision yes but another opportunity pounced on by Josephine. It came across as very opportunistic. Remember all of these examples and my opinions are based upon what she says, her actions promoted through her videos.

2. Buys the Old Rectory. Gushes at how lovely the former owner was and admits on camera that they cooked and provided a meal for her and Charles on the first night. Who does that?!!! I know most normal vendors in property don’t do that yet he or she did very generously. Lost countless times Madame has slagged them off in vlogs passive aggressively or their former tenant.

4. Gets kindly given for free window seat cushions by a professional upholsterer, gushes at how lovely and sweet she was on camera. Then Charles later slags the cushions off with Madame agreeing they aren’t right for the room. Why accept them in the first place? There is no shame in politely declining something providing that individual’s feelings are not hurt. Going on film saying wow look at these so to speak then passive aggressively denouncing their usage or style is immoral and ungrateful.

5. Gets a friend to kit out their snug. Gushes at how lovely her repurposed furniture is. A historic wall gets damaged through carried furniture up to it. Never used it and made a video proving this.

Now, with friends like that who needs enemies?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw someone asked that question somewhere and one of the sheep jumped in and said they had shutters everywhere ... but I don't see any shutters!
There aren't shutters in every room.
I remember Charlie took them out of the dining room and had shelves for the linen cupboard made out of them... he was so pleased with himself at the time, she was pissed off and we had a laugh about it at the time (see attached) 🤣
What's sorely missing is good quality curtains for those draughty windows 😏

20201101_132208.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Secret seems to have slipped up on providing curtains.... now it is November,she will feel the gales tiny draughts in the rooms.:rolleyes:

• Haha
I think she's waiting for Thomas Sanderson to come up with some freebies 🤔
Possibly,probably ! Lil Miss Outtacash will make excuses if no freebies are forthcoming.... and notch up the cold / draughts as another reason to move.
All the fault of the previous owners who didnt tell them about needing curtains,or possibly the fault of the farmer for cutting down his sheltering crops... who knows...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Possibly,probably ! Lil Miss Outtacash will make excuses if no freebies are forthcoming.... and notch up the cold / draughts as another reason to move.
All the fault of the previous owners who didnt tell them about needing curtains,or possibly the fault of the farmer for cutting down his sheltering crops... who knows...🤷‍♀️
She might have to settle for a trip to Dunhelm (before lockdown on Thursday).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The old house account just posted a pic that reminded me of one I was going to post last week. There are just times that Josie lies for absolutely no reason. “Wearing most of the time..99%!!!..“ jeans??? Why even say that in an ad for shoes? Maybe say I love how these shoes go so well with jeans? I mean since she didn’t know how to style jeans with shoes for 25 vlogs in a row 😂

EDF7F8C7-8396-4C0D-8494-F8B1621BAB89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No No, you got it all wrong. Not impluse, it was The secret, she manifested it, and poof it was there.
srs Yes it was an impulse, it was the only house they visited if I remember correctly.

Haunting the mansion is exhausting, Dahhling.

She won't sell it. Too stubborn. And her mom has also a word in it.
Then she’s lumbered. Money only goes so far in life and with her impulsive spending broadcasted for all to see, then her sheepishly admitting her mistakes as if everybody does that. (Nobody I know wastes £1500 on a tree) a second lockdown impending and no doubt a recession looming not after if not before, that house will be a millstone for them. Having said that they might really love it there, but her attitude and vibes on camera give quite a different impression. The upkeep alone is what will eat into anybody’s finances. It’s a responsibility to own a listed property, morally as well as physically upkeep it and not one every can handle emotionally or financially in the long run. I hope they do well with it because it is a lovely property, I wouldn’t call it a home yet though give it time with the appropriate decoration it could look lovely and I will happily eat my words

Oh dear Chibby my husband did say it’s worth between £150-£300 at a push. Experts do what they are talking about. Considering that advice was free. So far that shlock of a screen has been £695 then £350 now £315. I know what pantomime I’d like to see this year... How much is that screen in the window, the one with the tear in the side 🎶 🎵 🎶 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Then she’s lumbered. Money only goes so far in life and with her impulsive spending broadcasted for all to see, then her sheepishly admitting her mistakes as if everybody does that. (Nobody I know wastes £1500 on a tree) a second lockdown impending and no doubt a recession looming not after if not before, that house will be a millstone for them. Having said that they might really love it there, but her attitude and vibes on camera give quite a different impression. The upkeep alone is what will eat into anybody’s finances. It’s a responsibility to own a listed property, morally as well as physically upkeep it and not one every can handle emotionally or financially in the long run. I hope they do well with it because it is a lovely property, I wouldn’t call it a home yet though give it time with the appropriate decoration it could look lovely and I will happily eat my words

Oh dear Chibby my husband did say it’s worth between £150-£300 at a push. Experts do what they are talking about. Considering that advice was free. So far that shlock of a screen has been £695 then £350 now £315. I know what pantomime I’d like to see this year... How much is that screen in the window, the one with the tear in the side 🎶 🎵 🎶 🤣😂🤣
The pictures of the screen aren't really taken with love, are they? They could've cleaned it properly and styled it up inside the house. Maybe in the pink room? Or in her bathroom.

Reactions: 17
The pictures of the screen aren't really taken with love, are they? They could've cleaned it properly and styled it up inside the house. Maybe in the pink room? Or in her bathroom.
Yes good point! J like Josie... always has the tit and mess in the background. On chibby and her other accounts. Way to prevent sales!

• Haha
Exactly what I thought hence why I wrote my disbelief and outraged post at the time. Ripped on the side, stored in a grotty dirty car port. People are expected to part with hard currency for that shlock. Del Boy Trotter would advertise that better I mean for the love of God it’s almost funny if it wasn’t so overpriced

Reactions: 15
Yes good point! J like Josie... always has the tit and mess in the background. On chibby and her other accounts. Way to prevent sales!
Lol, when you imagine she wrote her Bachelor's thesis about instore marketing psychology. Like how scents influence customers behaviour and so on. She just doesn't care.

• Heart
D8607558-5BC1-4F4B-84DE-CD9F739458DF.png

This has boiled my blood. Unbelievably privileged and total disregard for others. I’ll just continue working on the front line, fearing for the health of me and my family and financial worry of being let go from my job whilst you sit and relax in your £1million pound home by the fire. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.