Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless Wellard! 🐕

brace yourself impending 2nd lockdown means 1 thing .....dah dah dah..... We need to talk 2.0 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 A moral and mystical “The Secret” style lecture from Helena Blavatsky herself oops sorry Josephine Fear herself
Oooooh nooooo....what am I in for?? I'm a St Josephine of the Lockdown virgin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol she must have told people to leave an emoji of coat hanger if they watched to the end.

Check out the comments!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪”coat hanger I can’t find it “. “Coat hanger”. “ I can’t find the icon but ‘coat hanger’” “white coat hanger”

This woman didn’t bother to check if there WAS a coat hanger emoji/icon when she asked her “followers” to leave it. She’s utterly clueless and hopeless. I sincerely hope there is no one under 30 taking her seriously. 🤔

Here are a few but legit there are hundreds saying 🧥 couldn’t find the hanger. Or “coat hanger I couldn’t find the emoji” 🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠

Oh and someone said “pink is the color of intimacy so no wonder you got a WARM response” icky blech creepy!!!! Omg 😳 and someone said “love the expression of the Burberry coat”. And another questioned the miserable colors!!!!!!!$. Lol

View attachment 296717View attachment 296718View attachment 296719View attachment 296720View attachment 296721View attachment 296722
do any of them know what "coat hanger" implies in this current world where the US Supreme Court just got overrun with conservatives?? :oops:

I'll just edit myself to say "of course they don't, they're idiots" but it's NOT GREAT, BOB. NOT GREAT.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gobble gobble …
I still can't believe she actually watches herself and these terribly shot videos and posts them.... Like... Oh this looks amazing and I don't look strange whatsoever, LOL

AND she has such good opportunity to edit out the crazy stuff... but leaves it in. ha

• Haha
I still can't believe she actually watches herself and these terribly shot videos and posts them.... Like... Oh this looks amazing and I don't look strange whatsoever, LOL

AND she has such good opportunity to edit out the crazy stuff... but leaves it in. ha
Attention is attention to attention seekers seeking attention

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somehow fleur has a beautiful Xmas set up without making an absolute mess and eyesore nit wit of herself.

Small tree in her kitchen just for shooting. Not showing off her decorating her Xmas tree in and is done and not the focus of TWO OCTOBER vlogs.

E9F096BA-0D1A-48BA-A6C1-3B9E1F6009E5.jpeg
CB0822F9-2BE0-4401-BFEE-B86D8E6721C5.jpeg

• Heart
Somehow fleur has a beautiful Xmas set up without making an absolute mess and eyesore nit wit of herself.

Small tree in her kitchen just for shooting. Not showing off her decorating her Xmas tree in and is done and not the focus of TWO OCTOBER vlogs.

View attachment 297807View attachment 297808
I see Fleur has got her “Krampus style smile”
camera ready for Christmas. Europeans mainly in Germany and Austria, maybe Switzerland will know what that means. As for likeability compared to Josephine, they are equals to each other just as smug and opportunistic in my opinion

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet the flickering light is Charlie playing with the Philips hue app. They try so desperate to appear interesting 😂
Since the house content got boring they need to spice it up again before the last viewer falls asleep 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet the flickering light is Charlie playing with the Philips hue app. They try so desperate to appear interesting 😂
Since the house content got boring they need to spice it up again before the last viewer falls asleep 💤
Or it could be Morse code for get me out of the snug 😂🤣🥴🥴🥴 Maybe?! Maybe not 😂🤣😂🤣

Considering that was 7 hours ago and I wrote my thing about potential morse code an hour ago. What don’t we know?! 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally and if it’s some faulty wiring or the bulbs they promoted... she’s an idiot for making such a dumb big deal about it.

Gotta love that she’s in London today.... probably taking spots from paying customers for her FREE beauty services just when the salons and staff need money and not her begging and taking 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Totally and if it’s some faulty wiring or the bulbs they promoted... she’s an idiot for making such a dumb big deal about it.

Gotta love that she’s in London today.... probably taking spots from paying customers for her FREE beauty services just when the salons and staff need money and not her begging and taking 😒
There are at least five different reasons while the light flickers and no of them is super natural.

1. Char is playing with the remote
2. the wire-ing has problems
3. the bulbs have problems
4. the bulbs aren't correctly screwed in
5. there is some interference with the wave range the bulbs are working on

She can be happy not living in India where it is normal that the electricity is fucked up. And in winter there is also fog... how spooky (at least in Punjab, can't speak for other regions). She would lose her tit.

But if there are ghosts at work, I can understand them. This is the first time ghosts are haunted by the inhabitants, and they just want their peace back. Poor ghosts. 👻😢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There are at least five different reasons while the light flickers and no of them is super natural.

1. Char is playing with the remote
2. the wire-ing has problems
3. the bulbs have problems
4. the bulbs aren't correctly screwed in
5. there is some interference with the wave range the bulbs are working on

She can be happy not living in India where it is normal that the electricity is fucked up. And in winter there is also fog... how spooky (at least in Punjab, can't speak for other regions). She would lose her tit.

But if there are ghosts at work, I can understand them. This is the first time ghosts are haunted by the inhabitants, and they just want their peace back. Poor ghosts. 👻😢
I would say that there are plenty of boasts in that house! It is really old and has some history.
When I was little, we lived on a beautiful farm in Devon. The story has it that one day a Gypsy lady came asking for help and the owner was really unpleasant and tolled her to piss off, she left cursing the place and promising misery on those who lived there . From then on every occupant of that house had terrible problems, one fell of his horse and went mad, one got chewed up by a machine, my parents had terrible financial problems, but my mum on regular occasions would see the ghosts of those people . Lights would be turned on and off, electrical appliances would do the same, China would move around in front of people…and one day the sofa in the sitting room was found scorched by one of the metal devices that one uses for the fire………

• Wow
I would say that there are plenty of boasts in that house! It is really old and has some history.
When I was little, we lived on a beautiful farm in Devon. The story has it that one day a Gypsy lady came asking for help and the owner was really unpleasant and tolled her to piss off, she left cursing the place and promising misery on those who lived there . From then on every occupant of that house had terrible problems, one fell of his horse and went mad, one got chewed up by a machine, my parents had terrible financial problems, but my mum on regular occasions would see the ghosts of those people . Lights would be turned on and off, electrical appliances would do the same, China would move around in front of people…and one day the sofa in the sitting room was found scorched by one of the metal devices that one uses for the fire………
I mean I’m sure the ghosts are done with all her beige coats, ugly wall colors, and a confusion of what era/country they live in due to the constant King Louis XIII inspirations 😂

I lived in a haunted house in Japan. Didn’t have the light flickers but heard the foot steps, window taps, and shadows crossing from one room to the other like they were running from something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean I’m sure the ghosts are done with all her beige coats, ugly wall colors, and a confusion of what era/country they live in due to the constant King Louis XIII inspirations 😂

I lived in a haunted house in Japan. Didn’t have the light flickers but heard the foot steps, window taps, and shadows crossing from one room to the other like they were running from something.
We only have our little Hermann in the loft. Hermann is a dormouse. I'm feeling haunted anyway, by the loud assholes outside. 😤 They are braindead I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idk what you guys are talking about, it's just Satan checking in after she sold her soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.