Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bish, just say you're doing an AD for Dyson. Why include your vacuum in the pic ??? Such a deceitful snake. She really can't let go of her dishonest ways. Shameful is our JosieFashionBumblr. An absolute disgrace. Her mum must be so proud of her.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 295970
This has boiled my blood. Unbelievably privileged and total disregard for others. I’ll just continue working on the front line, fearing for the health of me and my family and financial worry of being let go from my job whilst you sit and relax in your £1million pound home by the fire. Unbelievable.
Firstly my sweet, Thank you for serving on the frontline. Your hard work and dedication will speak for itself karmically speaking. Second, what goes around comes around. I doubt Josephine will post anything like that again should God forbid she frequents a Nightingale ward or her loved ones. I truly and utterly hope her family or Charles have not been affected by this virus or in the future. That virus is ruthless and fatal and goes for anybody rich poor, etc etc. Posting that is only going to tempt fate. I sincerely hope that all celebs are dropped from the Honours List in future and Frontline workers start getting Honours and proper recognition ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Firstly my sweet, Thank you for serving on the frontline. Your hard work and dedication will speak for itself karmically speaking. Second, what goes around comes around. I doubt Josephine will post anything like that again should God forbid she frequents a Nightingale ward or her loved ones. I truly and utterly hope her family or Charles have not been affected by this virus or in the future. That virus is ruthless and fatal and goes for anybody rich poor, etc etc. Posting that is only going to tempt fate. I sincerely hope that all celebs are dropped from the Honours List in future and Frontline workers start getting Honours and proper recognition ❤
Could not agree more ... it's all Me, Me, Me for our Darling Josie... no thought for anyone else. God bless all our health and key workers. And we all need to be looking out for each other in these days. She should show some sign of compassion and concern for others. Disgraceful.

• Heart
Big thanks to those who do work on everyone's behalf during these difficult and distressing times. I know there are a few in this Bumblemumble group that do so thankyou to all of you .:)

• Heart
Watch out for dizziness, we have a Josie swinging all over the place, and a rather goofy face!

She is also having a coat « orgasm ». And that pink one looks just like something I shall not name……

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch out for dizziness, we have a Josie swinging all over the place, and a rather goofy face!

She is also having a coat « orgasm ». And that pink one looks just like something I shall not name……
I was just going to write a naughty thing about the pink coat but now I wont lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First:
To all you lovelies in the UK and everywhere: I wish you all good health and positive thoughts. Thank you to all in the front lines of healthcare, responders, and all essential workers. Thank you.

Sad thing is instead of Miss Fear gloating around how privileged she is, why not ask your viewers how are they? What can she do for them? How about a Thank You? What or where can I donate? Ideas for gift baskets or what shelters are taking donations?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Orgasmic Josie with her so, so, so snuggly and really, really expensive yet gross Burberry coat and isn’t she a really, really simpering, smug little prat.

6B134D44-9521-4B93-8256-15A1F6F50F2A.jpeg
9937A293-701C-42AA-B05B-FC1E8BC96067.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Orgasmic Josie with her so, so, so snuggly and really, really expensive yet gross Burberry coat and isn’t she a really, really simpering, smug little prat.

View attachment 296174View attachment 296182
That coat reminds me and a few other styles Josephine owns that Dot Cotton would wear.

Mind you June Brown who played Albert Square’s matriarch could wear a paper bag and make it look stylish and she’s 93.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That coat reminds me and a few other styles Josephine owns that Dot Cotton would wear.

Mind you June Brown who played Albert Square’s matriarch could wear a paper bag and make it look stylish and she’s 93.
Oh you are so right!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok - who thinks it was Crowne paints who was the big bad client? Bets on they told her the deadline was 31st October, and she was whining about how she wanted to wait until all the rooms were finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 295970
This has boiled my blood. Unbelievably privileged and total disregard for others. I’ll just continue working on the front line, fearing for the health of me and my family and financial worry of being let go from my job whilst you sit and relax in your £1million pound home by the fire. Unbelievable.
I'm sorry you are at risk for doing something infinitely more beneficial to society!

As for Josie, she is a solipsistic, immature, over-privileged asshole who needs to be yeeted into the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.