Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish she would educate herself in colour theory. Either everything is beige or light pink or tit like this. Does she try to hide the chair?

I hope she liked my bus hits Jos pics.
My daughter is an artist. A painter and for her even painting takes constant evaluation, seeing it in natural light vs artificial should it be exhibited unlikely now due to lockdown. It takes careful consideration to make paint work for what is needed. Even then my darling girl doesn’t always get it right, she doesn’t however go on YouTube preaching and teaching and showing off. It’s really sad her constant need for affirmation before consideration. Finish it then show it but get the colours right or get a professional to do but that’s something Josephine wouldn’t do as she and Charles know it all. Bless them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She talks about doing stuff but they pay others to do all the work. Even the painting.

I like in the video josie and Charlie acted like Charlie dug that trench, no way. If neither of them couldn’t paint a room or put up a shelf no way did you dig that trench for your over planting of the hedge for security of the dogs and not because you don’t want the other villagers nosing into your overpriced semi on the way to church.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And then she is exhausted ! She woke up &t 3 and got up at 4! What was she doing, chasing the ghosts…
She was deleting comments😝😝😝
The chair is beautiful but will they up make up their mind? Now she wants an industrial style for the room/office/bedroom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She talks about doing stuff but they pay others to do all the work. Even the painting.

I like in the video josie and Charlie acted like Charlie dug that trench, no way. If neither of them couldn’t paint a room or put up a shelf no way did you dig that trench for your over planting of the hedge for security of the dogs and not because you don’t want the other villagers nosing into your overpriced semi on the way to church.
I hate when people talk like that. We painted the kitchen, we built this, we changed the tiles. The ambiguity of that. I mean I understand it, it is easier to say than we called the painter to paint our kitchen.
I think it depends on from where you come. From a background of diy or a background where it is normal to call someone to do the work professionally. Idk?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't get me wrong... I like dark green for the right rooms.... however, THIS FREE COLOR of yellow/warm green is not my cup of tea. And certainly not with that chair and TINY FREE cool/charcoal rug. Jeez... she's so basic. Oh, it's green... let's just throw anything green in the green room. In every room same thing... clashing and even with Pink in the pink room.

All of you ghostbusters get ready to spot the quarantine breakers in the background of all of Josie's future vlogs! 👻

Thinking of everyone in countries under lockdown again due to surge. It's sad for those suffering with the illness, front line workers, and hospitality and other businesses that have to close. stay save everyone! xo😷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't get me wrong... I like dark green for the right rooms.... however, THIS FREE COLOR of yellow/warm green is not my cup of tea. And certainly not with that chair and TINY FREE cool/charcoal rug. Jeez... she's so basic. Oh, it's green... let's just throw anything green in the green room. In every room same thing... clashing and even with Pink in the pink room.
I like darker greens and olives khaki, for clothes and maybe to one or another deco piece. But this looks uncozy. It's not a room I want to stay in. It looks like it is missing some hunting trophies and prepared (stuffed out) animal corpses. I would rather go into the pink room. For a dark room I liked the dark turquoise-ish blue they had in the snug better. That green would've been nice for a small more utilitarian room.
When I said it, I thought, that Josie and Char are that type of people that would go hunting for Lydia's beloved pheasants. And then have them prepared lingering around the house. The glitter bird is only there to give them a taste of it. (It was a bird wasnt it, my brain... I only remember glitter bird?, nut guy and glitter moon)

Do they still have no curtains?

• Haha
I like darker greens and olives khaki, for clothes and maybe to one or another deco piece. But this looks uncozy. It's not a room I want to stay in. It looks like it is missing some hunting trophies and prepared (stuffed out) animal corpses. I would rather go into the pink room. For a dark room I liked the dark turquoise-ish blue they had in the snug better. That green would've been nice for a small more utilitarian room.
When I said it, I thought, that Josie and Char are that type of people that would go hunting for Lydia's beloved pheasants. And then have them prepared lingering around the house. The glitter bird is only there to give them a taste of it. (It was a bird wasnt it, my brain... I only remember glitter bird?, nut guy and glitter moon)

Do they still have no curtains?
Still not one single curtain in sight. Curtains dress and warm up any room. Can’t she just buy some beautiful material and while in lockdown get sewing. Maybe she is going to use all those coats to block out the cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still not one single curtain in sight. Curtains dress and warm up any room. Can’t she just buy some beautiful material and while in lockdown get sewing. Maybe she is going to use all those coats to block out the cold.
speaking of coats... she showed a sneak peek of something she filmed... I think tomorrow she's showing us her coat collection of ALL SAME BEIGE COATS. Nap time :sleep:

• Haha
  • Sick
That's what is missing - I was thinking ? what is wrong with this picture? NO CURTAINS. Forget keeping the cold out - what about the lack of privacy - esp if she is home alone? What gives?

• Haha
I hate when people talk like that. We painted the kitchen, we built this, we changed the tiles. The ambiguity of that. I mean I understand it, it is easier to say than we called the painter to paint our kitchen.
I think it depends on from where you come. From a background of diy or a background where it is normal to call someone to do the work professionally. Idk?
Why would they admit that they hire people? How common dahling to have a house full of people, ooohhh use the tradesman entrance! Really one is sooo busy aren’t we dahling eating Mac n Cheese not offering the men in work suits something. Oh if you must but not served by me, one doesn’t serve only ones self on camera in front of dahlings by the Aga must be warm or I’ll get a migraine even though our home is 22 degrees with under floor heating in an area of outstanding natural beauty!!!! So many friends over, so many table spreads, After all lockdown laws are for the peasants who don’t live in a Tier 1 area not for Soho Farmwhatsit members dahling oh did you know that one is a member? Did you know David and Victoria are members too?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The more I watch the more it becomes abundantly clear that like with most of her impulse purchases that house was probably also an impulse buy too because the longer they live there the worse that house is looking in my opinion and it seems many others. They have no idea on how to decorate it at all. I wonder how the house looked before in terms of decor. The best advice is to go to period homes, there’s plenty of coffee table books out there. English Heritage is a great resource for advice. You can’t dress a 14th century house in things you’d put in a modern London home.
A little late to comment, but I 100% agree. This house was definitely an impulse purchase.
(Poor house...😕)

And then she is exhausted ! She woke up &t 3 and got up at 4! What was she doing, chasing the ghosts…
Lest we not forget she “retires to the boudoooooirrrrr” at 5pm for her pre elderly bedtime. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
A little late to comment, but I 100% agree. This house was definitely an impulse purchase.
(Poor house...😕)

Lest we not forget she “retires to the boudoooooirrrrr” at 5pm for her pre elderly bedtime. 🤣
Agreed. They dropped nearly 2 million on the FIRST house they looked at. Not advisable to buy a forever home without looking at anything else. Especially having never owned a large home with a lot of land.

Agreed. They dropped nearly 2 million on the FIRST house they looked at. Not advisable to buy a forever home without looking at anything else. Especially having never owned a large home with a lot of land.
Also that is extremely awkward in terms of dimensions and layout. If she wants to live modernly in an old home then she should have bought 18th century to Edwardian not as old as that. You live for the house not have the house live for you so to speak. That house was not initially designed for a family it was designed as a multi purpose building, prayers, meeting rooms, etc hence why I think they are struggling to get furniture to A: look proportionately correct B: to make it liveable. In my opinion ..... Don’t be shocked if suddenly it’s on the market and they buy an 18th century symmetrically proportionate home like the Clapham home only out in the Cotswolds. Plenty of villa style homes in Cheltenham for instance

• Heart
I get the feeling she doesn't really like the house anymore, at least not as her home. She constantly mentions in her last few videos that the house has faults: The walls are crooked and uneven, the floors are wonky, the panelling isn't well made, there are a lot of spiders an so on. I am sure she blames the house for not being able to fit a 12 foot tree in there. She likes the house just because it's Instagramable. Does anyone else get that feeling?

She also said she felt "a presence " in the house👻👻 Let's suppose I believe her (NOT, she just said it to get people talking)... Josie, the only "presence" in your house is your horrible taste... oh yes it's there and getting worse by the day....its haunting that poor house 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so the first 15 minutes of the video is a commercial for Crown paint. Had lunch and begged Lydia for a tray. Then bare minerals commercial. Then she got a free coat. Then she makes cupcakes.
Because she has no coats at all for this winter! 🤣😂🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the worst things is the teeny tiny carpets / rugs they have in the rooms. It looks so staged and temporary...maybe it is ;) and not one of them goes with the age of the house....poor choices again.

I do agree with the comments that she is not so happy with the house after all ,but that matches her inconsistency with most of her life. It will probably be sold for over 2 million in the near future ...

Ok I'm confused - wasn't the snug already done by her friend? Why was she saying that there's lots more furniture to go in there?

Reactions: 11
Seeing how she bought that huge Christmas tree really shows how little she thinks ( if at all ) before buying something. Wouldn't one first decide WHERE to put the tree and than measure to make sure it will fit ?? Where was Charlie to mansplain when one really needed it ?
I agree, seeing what we know, it really looks like the house was an impulse buy. Especially seeing the types of houses that are in the market which would have been much more suitable as others here have already pointed out.
But , but , didn't she manifest THIS house ????!!!
We MUST be wrong then🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok I'm confused - wasn't the snug already done by her friend? Why was she saying that there's lots more furniture to go in there?
Welcome to Josie's outstanding area of contradictions and nonsense😂😂. She had the designer girl do the room and than returned those chairs that were not even theirs I think but were integral part of the room design. Try find sense and logic in many things she does .. someone here used the word inconsistency . Sums it up perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.