Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn't she say in the last video that she was going to have fires (forgot how many wood burning stoves she bought) everyday to keep the house warm and therefore would not have to use the underfloor heating - BUT burning wood is bad for the environment and isn't she always harping on about the waste (remember she used to buy food in bulk and put it in glass jars when she was in Brixton). Yes Charlie said he would buy kiln dried firewood (better to burn - but still bad for the environment) and then of course he just decided to use what was outside their house instead - which is even worse for the environment.
A

and they selling the wood that is not aesthetically pleasing to the locals, I have a coal fire whatever wood I have would go in. They throwing away good fire wood idiots

Reactions: 12
Currently my biggest bug bear is “so so”

It’s going to keep me so so warm
It’s so so cute
It looks so so stylish
These are so so chic
I will get so so much wear out of these
This is so so practical
I am so so delighted with these
It is so so cosy

Woman. You are so so annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The problem is she can't get it right.
I love Scandi-fashion but it's like her country chic it only passes the barest of resemblances to the essence of it.
I think her problem is she doesn't have a sense of identity, she doesn't know who she is.
Is she a city girl, is she a country girl, is she a fashion guru, a homemaker, an interior designer or is she a fecking gardener??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually an A level is an English qualification and is not used in the Scottish educational system. I disagree that having an A* is such an accomplishment - I work for an educational institution that has thousands of students all of whom have attained at least 2 A*.

The real issue is what she does with the education she supposedly received - as far as I can see she stopped learning and more importantly stopped trying to learn years ago. The result is a very ignorant young woman who chooses not to improve herself in any way.
Ok yes let's be clear, Highers are the equivalent to A levels in Scotland (the same under a different name if we're going to be pedantic). However, I should have said the majority of the UK.

The argument that more students are achieving higher grades A*/A due to 'dumming down" of the academic system is an old one and I'm not here for that debate.

We were discussing Josie who had taken A levels and I was referring to her, as per this gossip site. My point was that the high grades Josie quotes many times were not gained in her secondary education (as someone commented) but in fact further education between secondary school and university.

My own A levels were gained like Josie at my school's 6th form and my bachelor's, master's and doctorate at university actually in Scotland, where they were perfectly happy and willing to accept my English A level grades.

I agree that Josie is ignorant which goes to prove that being academic doesn't equal common sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No offence to people suffering from mental illness... that dress and hair colour makes her look a bit doolally. Like she's in an institute wandering around in a daze.
She looks like Jane Eyre's Mrs Rochester, who's escaped from the attic 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If I were Charlie, I would be afraid she might set the house on fire😱😱
Don’t excite me lol this would be tragic but also therapeutic for the monstrosity of ruining the old Rectum 😂

Sorry I’m being a b* but couldn’t help myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Currently my biggest bug bear is “so so”

It’s going to keep me so so warm
It’s so so cute
It looks so so stylish
These are so so chic
I will get so so much wear out of these
This is so so practical
I am so so delighted with these
It is so so cosy

Woman. You are so so annoying.
Anything is better than literally. For a time most YouTubers this side of Christendom would say bloody literally every 10 seconds. 😒

Miss Haversham (Great expectations ) !
She would take that as a compliment as Miss Haversham lives in Satis House, a great big rambling mansion and considered Upper class. Never mind Haversham is a hoarder and a nut case and consorting with crooks like Mr Jaggers and Magwitch. Madame would probably take it as high compliment

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually an A level is an English qualification and is not used in the Scottish educational system. I disagree that having an A* is such an accomplishment - I work for an educational institution that has thousands of students all of whom have attained at least 2 A*.

The real issue is what she does with the education she supposedly received - as far as I can see she stopped learning and more importantly stopped trying to learn years ago. The result is a very ignorant young woman who chooses not to improve herself in any way.
In 2019 only 25% of students achieved the grade A, even less for A*.

There may be thousands of people in the institution you work at with A/A* but I can assure you that there are many more thousands who haven't reached that level.

I don't think academic achievements should be diminished, whether it's A levels or passing your driving theory test.

I'm not a fan of Josie but she should be proud of her grades, she did well.

Of course she's greedy, a scammer, a racist, a snob and thoroughly unpleasant... good grades don't change that 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
In 2019 only 25% of students achieved the grade A, even less for A*.

There may be thousands of people in the institution you work at with A/A* but I can assure you that there are many more thousands who haven't reached that level.

I don't think academic achievements should be diminished, whether it's A levels or passing your driving theory test.

I'm not a fan of Josie but she should be proud of her grades, she did well.

Of course she's greedy, a scammer, a racist, a snob and thoroughly unpleasant... good grades don't change that 😬
Still the same old same old...!
Welcome back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 17.48.02.png

I will say, congratulations to our favourite hoarder. Not only has she collected some of the scariest decorations I've ever seen (happy halloween y'all), but for someone who is absolutely ribbed for their teeth, her dedication to the nutcracker is impressive

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t know but I think tackling Christmas in October before other holidays such as Samhain (Pagan) and Thanksgiving (her American audience which arguably is bigger than Christmas there) Islamic festivals, Hanukkah is unwise or other faith holidays festivals not deliberately leaving any out. Not every member of her audience are Christian or Catholic. If I’m expecting her to suddenly be sensitive to that I think apples will start growing on lilac trees. It’s uncomfortable to see it, the supermarkets are always like that as well. It’s awkward actually leave Christmas to the 12 days not 12 weeks before so to speak

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Lordy Lordy...it's started! Chrimbo in the House of Horrors with Dozy Josie!!

(Did you know that sticking a few baubles on a tree is called 'creating a treescape'?)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.