Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't share a folk with her dogs but has no issue snogging them ?

Her are Charlie really do live in an ivory tower of ignorance .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Josie’s opinions about American politics goes in hand with her recommendations on almost anything and everything.

Seriously, she really shouldn’t dab in politics. I am respectful of free speech and opinions but her channel is suppose to be an “eScApIsM”. *hard eye roll 🙄

Reactions: 12
Maybe she is thinking of selling t shirts branded with »josie for president ». Considering they (t-shirt) are selling in the us!
Oh, I’m sure she thinks of herself more as a princess....I can imagine her being brought up as mummy and daddy’s little pampered, entitled princess! That snooty, haughty look she tries to effect when stalking around the HoHo Carp house really amuses me. We all know you are basically an unprincipled, low life little blagger Josie...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Of COURSE she's filmed her xmas gift guide with the temporary tiny tree with spider 🕷🕸 lights and like 8 ornaments when she has the really lovely new prelit tree just sitting there next to it... not shown in video. Why doesn't she shoot a real holiday decorate the tree video FIRST? And then have that little one in the background? She's so odd

Anyways... Josie, that tiny tree would look really cute in your farmhouse guestroom. Move that big bed away from the fireplace... into the guestroom next door without a fireplace on wall... and set up that room with the little tree and some cozy arm chairs for working from home views of the fields and snow. Free advice :)

Reactions: 17
Why is Josie even talking about decorating for Christmas now? It's November! We haven't even had Remembrance Sunday yet. Ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Of COURSE she's filmed her xmas gift guide with the temporary tiny tree with spider 🕷🕸 lights and like 8 ornaments when she has the really lovely new prelit tree just sitting there next to it... not shown in video. Why doesn't she shoot a real holiday decorate the tree video FIRST? And then have that little one in the background? She's so odd

Anyways... Josie, that tiny tree would look really cute in your farmhouse guestroom. Move that big bed away from the fireplace... into the guestroom next door without a fireplace on wall... and set up that room with the little tree and some cozy arm chairs for working from home views of the fields and snow. Free advice :)
I exactly thought this! That lovely tree was just sat there and that crappy tiny one that looks totally stupid is used for the filming! Presumably too lazy to switch them over.... 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
so I just watched amelia liana's video - walking in london to appointments, in the park with her mom, etc. The big thing I noticed was that it was nice to see her out walking in london to appointments in comparison to Josie's same old field outside of the window. God she must hate being stuck in a house with Charlie out in the middle of nowhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As far as I remember, and I would have to watch the flog again, Josie very cleverly did not say which party she supports. I didn't hear her say she was pro Biden OR pro Trump. She said "fingers crossed" but not which party her fingers were crossed for. So she is just hedging her bets and all of her American sheep can think she is talking about whichever party they like. And I'm quite sure she couldn't actually care less - she is just showing fake interest in what she knows concerns all Americans at the moment.
No one but Americans care about who is going to be president of America, I know where I live we generally think can this crap get off our news feeds and TV screens cause we are sick of hearing about amaricans and their whack job politicians, we have to vote in my country you are compulsed and that's all good with us, we don't talk about our political stances openly because well just look at America and how they act towards each other its disgraceful how their politicians and general public try and steer democracy and free speech to always have an agenda so nope where I live we think America is a bunch of loonies, as for josie well the flake is crumbling

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
No one but Americans care about who is going to be president of America, I know where I live we generally think can this crap get off our news feeds and TV screens cause we are sick of hearing about amaricans and their whack job politicians, we have to vote in my country you are compulsed and that's all good with us, we don't talk about our political stances openly because well just look at America and how they act towards each other its disgraceful how their politicians and general public try and steer democracy and free speech to always have an agenda so nope where I live we think America is a bunch of loonies, as for josie well the flake is crumbling
That's an interesting view and a very long sentence. I think the American elections were super important for people around the world and at least in Europe it was all over the media about as much as our own national elections - because people do care. It has a huge impact on the economy and business but most importantly we care about human rights, equality, stopping violence and racism and making sure some out of control orange narcissist isn't starting a war just to boost his ego. There are so many reasons to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's an interesting view and a very long sentence. I think the American elections were super important for people around the world and at least in Europe it was all over the media about as much as our own national elections - because people do care. It has a huge impact on the economy and business but most importantly we care about human rights, equality, stopping violence and racism and making sure some out of control orange narcissist isn't starting a war just to boost his ego. There are so many reasons to care.
Completely agree - I tend to care about who the leader of the free world is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The media care, the world politicians may care to a degree but you see America doesn't have any hold over any other country never has and never will, here's the thing I fail to see how America as a whole can possibly say they are about fighting against racism and human rights when that country is at war with itself all I've been seeing and hearing online for the last month and more is people starting all kinds of crap with others solely based on who they vote for which should only be sacred to themselves and should not be up for judgement of others, I fail to see how they want to stop violence with violence that's a moronic argument, I also fail to see how America can become equal when as I said it's at war, it doesn't matter who leads America until the sledging from both the democratic and republican sides stop and they imbrace diversity between cultures, races, religion and all peoples journey's then America is not great and it isn't a world leader and I don't see how people from other countries should really care who is leading America (it won't change the gun laws and it won't change how the community acts/reacts in America)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see old Chibby-thingumidoo is flogging off the old dovecote now....poor homeless doves! Watch out duckies....you might be next!

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 11.20.14.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.