Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her honesty and ethics are really admirable 😂
She is an example to UNfollow.
And that Peloton bike was ment for someone else who didn't get it because of her . No conscience. She's beyond awful. Her spelling on ebay just shows how she does everything in rush. Greed above all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Its a pity we can't add links to YT comments.
We could have linked the Ebay account to comments after her bed time for her adoring sheep to see but we can't and she probably has a long list of blocked words anyway.
She really is deplorable.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wots with all the recent vids of her attempting to work out? Is she angling for a work-out video?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@doodlesbythebunny and @lidlmullen on Twitter are going after her eBay account

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope the brands would see her Ebay and stop sending her stuff. I have never seen a more selfish greedy human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And she has the cheek to post videos about should we trust influencers? Ummm clearly not when she’s rambling on last week about how amazing something is and then flogs it on eBay for her own profit straight away. If she doesn’t want it, then at least send it back to the company or donate to a refuge or something instead of trying to make money on an item you were given for free and then paid to praise (falsely). I’m really disgusted with her. It’s one thing to sell old stuff you never use on eBay but to try to pass stuff off as new when it’s clearly been worn and worked out in.... she literally has no moral fibre whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@doodlesbythebunny and @lidlmullen on Twitter are going after her eBay account
Hi Doodles!! I’m sure you read here. Love your work 😉 😂

whoever is Lidlmullen- you are brave darling!!
To both- thank you for calling Josie out too ❤
006259C7-069B-4ECE-9131-E76BF07A1CC0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

another 'new' product
Short-term lurker here (she annoys me so much I had to post only a few days after finding this thread ahaha) but I was going to mention these when I saw them but you guys beat me to it! I'm dying over the fact the collaboration is with WHITNEY SIMMONS not Witney Summers. Is she really so lazy that she can't even look up the correct name of products that were sent to her for doing nothing? She is honestly the worst, I cannot believe she would have the audacity to sell things she was given for free, AND claim they are new when she has worn them and posted it online for all to see!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.