Fashion Mumblr #15 Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to start a new thread dahhhlings.
I'd do it but I'm stuck at work with just my phone so don't have my saved list of suggested names or saved photos.
Could someone make an executive decision and do it please 🙏
See you on the other side #thread 16 x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I stumbled upon this girl's channel the other day and I was just thinking how ridiculous it is and how disconnected it seems from life in general. Glad I've found a place to share my feelings about it.
HOW are these people influential?? Everything is an ad, her constant buying of clothes makes me feel bad because 1. nobody needs that much clothes and 2. I feel like an idiot because I have been thinking whether I should order that one skirt I saw online last week and all of her new clothes just make me feel not good enough because this is just so much more clothes than I usually buy.. I don't really understand how much money they have because they obviously just recently bought a house and yet they continue to buy expensive stuff.. All this is just not relatable to me at all, I don't find her charismatic or funny or enjoyable to keep watching. I do like the dresses and her clothes is kind of my style, but anyone can look good in a Zimmermann dress or an all-beige expensive outift. I am not really surprised she doesn't have that many followers.
These influencers can't really afford this lifestyle. It's all smoke and mirrors. Most of this stuff is gifted PR, discounted or free after a begging session on Twitter and email. There really is no shame in their game. Lydia Elise Millen and Josie are known as the 2 biggest influencer beggars for free stuff for their homes, gardens and fashion items. Victoria ITF is a close 3rd. And the sad part (for them) is that they do not feel any embarrassment for such a bad reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We need to start a new thread dahhhlings.
I'd do it but I'm stuck at work with just my phone so don't have my saved list of suggested names or saved photos.
Could someone make an executive decision and do it please 🙏
See you on the other side #thread 16 x
I can do a new thread but y'all have to provide me with the thread title (and name of the good person that invented it), the pic you want in it (and if possible who screenshotted it and load it up here), and the tl;dr (doesn't need to be too detailed since anyone can give a tl;dr on the first page). I want no thread #39 Lydia Millen-gate for me again, lol 😭:p
Let's go, group effort for Fashion Mumbler #16

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread titles:
Using the "sort by most votes" instructions I found the top 2 liked suggestions:

Top votes in the last thread went to:
" I would change the "exceptional fashion blogger with an eye for detail " to exceptional greedy lying blagger with no fashion sense " "
Vote with a heart for this one.

Second most votes went to:
"Kefalonia to Cotswolds, Shore to Shore; An Autumn Edit? Beige Coats Galore!"
Vote with a "haha" for this one.

I know there were more but I got tired of scrolling and I have slides to finish. :cry:

Edited to say: Cool, Amalia! I can try to delete mine.

• Haha
Thread titles:
Using the "sort by most votes" instructions I found the top 2 liked suggestions:

" I would change the "exceptional fashion blogger with an eye for detail " to exceptional greedy lying blagger with no fashion sense " "

I know there were more but I got tired of scrolling and I have slides to finish. :cry:

There was also the one with knows price of everything but not the worth that many people liked, maybe add that, god I tagged that person and now the name is lost... was it @Appleblossom?
Edit: yes it was her, I tagged her in Post #997
Edit #2: If @StockPhotoScientist doesn't add appleblossom's one you can vote her for it with 😲

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thread titles:

There was also the suggestion from @Appleblossom
She knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Edit GMTA 😁

There was also the one with knows price of everything but not the worth that many people liked, maybe add that, god I tagged that person and now the name is lost... was it @Appleblossom?
Edit: yes it was her, I tagged her in Post #997
Edit #2: If @StockPhotoScientist doesn't add appleblossom's one you can vote her for it with 😲
A couple of hoarding pics.

Attachments

• Haha
There was also the suggestion from @Appleblossom
She knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Edit GMTA 😁

A couple of hoarding pics.
We need that bags in a box (with shoes on it). And her red chest after holiday, maybe a cross over with the MG's and their carbonara feast..

• Haha
You are so right! Also the bathroom is next to her bedroom so she has to get dressed (in pjs and a robe) and blow dry her hair in the room before going up or run all the way up using the drafty stairs in the middle of the winter wearing her bathrobe and a towel on her head!🥶👳🏼‍♀️
I think she will end up using her room or the pink room for filming and she just realised that she made a huge mistake that's why she lacks enthusiasm.
Regarding her coats... let's face it: she is not wearing any of them unless she is going to London. They are all city coats and she needs puffer coats or the Barbour one for running errands, walking around or going to the Soho Farmhouse.
The mirror in the attic is way to narrow. She has to stand way back in order to show her outfit but then no one can see the clothes clearly but when she zooms in the angle becomes weird and the dark spots of the mirror become visible. She made a huge mistake.🤭

The difference is huge!!!

View attachment 246184View attachment 246186
Omg these two are like The Granny and The Nanny 😂😂 Josie is like 75 here, as well.

• Haha
Blur’s ‘country house’ came on my spotify today and it reminded me of Josie. Lives in a house, very big house in the country... 😂

On another note, I was thinking about that IG story she put up the other day about her ‘little business‘ earning more in a month than others make in a year. Now obviously don’t know her finances or if she was even serious but is she suggesting she’s earning £20k + in a month?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.