Fashion Mumblr #15 Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone here ( don't remember who) suggested in the new title " knows the price of everything and the value of nothing" I like that. Considering she comes here to read , she should see that.
The wardrobe stuff she has is so much... and she keeps saying how she has MORE in suitcases. Things she doesn't even remember having....those that were supposed to be " for years and years to come ".
I get she works in fashion and will inevitably have more but now was the time to declutter if she hadn't had time before the move. 50 beige jumpers .... wtf...
She could have done a vlog of which item she will keep or give away. CHARITY MAYBE !!!! HELOOOOOOO !!!
She could have commented on different pieces. It would have been a fun video.
I see now that the new wardrobe is going to be a fancy storage room for stuff she hardly wears....
Prove me wrong , Josie ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone here ( don't remember who) suggested in the new title " knows the price of everything and the value of nothing" I like that. Considering she comes here to read , she should see that.
The wardrobe stuff she has is so much... and she keeps saying how she has MORE in suitcases. Things she doesn't even remember having....those that were supposed to be " for years and years to come ".
I get she works in fashion and will inevitably have more but now was the time to declutter if she hadn't had time before the move. 50 beige jumpers .... wtf...
She could have done a vlog of which item she will keep or give away. CHARITY MAYBE !!!! HELOOOOOOO !!!
She could have commented on different pieces. It would have been a fun video.
I see now that the new wardrobe is going to be a fancy storage room for stuff she hardly wears....
Prove me wrong , Josie ...
I am surpised she replied instead of deleting the comment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My thoughts about her reply are - if you are hungry now with limited access to food wtf use is a basket of goodies at Christmas. Josie: donate to charity and food banks now you daft useless excuse of a woman - you can afford it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My thoughts about her reply are - if you are hungry now with limited access to food wtf use is a basket of goodies at Christmas. Josie: donate to charity and food banks now you daft useless excuse of a woman - you can afford it.
Also all that extra make up she gets could be either part of a give away or be donated to charity organizations such as women shelters or whatever else.

• Heart
They(Lidl, Josie, inthe) have so much that they could give(time, money, products), but hoarders don’t give they keep and stingy people don’t hand out either. These stingers only give to them selves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her facial impressions... :oops:
Look at the colours etc. Those are stunning photographs except for the facial expressions.
When you look at the one she took of Josie...it's very Kat-esque.
So, Josie has control of the photos. It's her that wants them all hazy and dreary! Why can't she show the countryside in it's best light?
If she isn't wanting the new photographer to do anything different. I suspect.
1.) Kat is really 'busy' these days.😁
2.) Kat started to charge travel expenses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I’m late but imagine having some many clothes that you FORGET a suitcase of COATS 😱

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Look at the colours etc. Those are stunning photographs except for the facial expressions.
When you look at the one she took of Josie...it's very Kat-esque.
So, Josie has control of the photos. It's her that wants them all hazy and dreary! Why can't she show the countryside in it's best light?
If she isn't wanting the new photographer to do anything different. I suspect.
1.) Kat is really 'busy' these days.😁
2.) Kat started to charge travel expenses.
Or
3. Kat was sick photographing her Ladyship shitting in the fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg in her new flog at around 9 min: "when it's folded, it's so small, literally half the size of my old phone"...... Because it's folded in half, you dimwit!!!!! Duhhhh🤦🏼‍♀️. She just can't sound any dumber anymore, this is it right here.
is this phone a burner phone ? Has she gotten into some under grown gypsy crime organisations that operates in the area of outstanding caravan sites! It would be amusing if a tracker site rocked up next door (any one know
yeah I get that because it would come across at publicity but maybe she could do a mention and ask her fans to help the cause too. Like the little shoe boxes if she said hey guys I hope we can all pledge todo one box each it would make x amount of difference. Talking about the charity and ways to spread a message. And if she is going it for love on said charity then no money could cross her hands and there for would have any guilt as it would be to spread the good word ? I dunno guess she wouldn’t get paid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I’m late but imagine having some many clothes that you FORGET a suitcase of COATS 😱
Exactly! If she forgot about suitcases of clothes she doesn't need them or want them.
She preaches sustainability but doesn't practice it.
She needs to donate half her stuff to Womens Aid. Hasn't domestic violence increased immensely during lockdown? Many of those women run for their lives in what they are wearing. They have nothing.

Or
3. Kat was sick photographing her Ladyship shitting in the fields.
Thats why she is busy. 😂😂😂

That was me.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Well, aren't you posh! 😄
25 years ago, when we moved in we converted the boot room into a utility room and extended the pantry into it. We only had a few coats then. We didn't anticipate daughters and daughters that would wear a different hoody or coat every bloody day and get piled up on the banister.
Thankfully, it's the back stairs. Posh visitors or those of importance use the front door. 😁
Re: the Terrace, I went looking for Charlie's drone footage last night, couldn't find it but looking at the plans I think the terrace will be in a dip in the attic rooves and not over looked by the Church or Parochial house. (My mistake)
I still don't think she will get her Terrace and if she does she will need a stile to get on and off it. 😂

Oh last night when looking for the drone footage. I came across this image. They were passing it off as their own until someone in comments called them out on it! That's the Chapel with their house straight ahead.
They then said the Chapel/Church only has one 'small' service a week. What is it with those 2??
Well thank you, thank you, thank you.... I can confirm I've never been called posh before 😁

• Haha
I have had a thought - as Josie does not appreciate her beautiful and expensive handbags why does she not donate them to the Love Grace Handbag Charity (a charity that gives handbags into refuges) and she can fill them with all that free PR she gets. She won't do it right enough as she would rather trash them or sell them so she can buy more stuff to trash.

• Heart
But she's done a food parcel for her poor besties Lydl and Aldi 😬
#beigefood

Someone here ( don't remember who) suggested in the new title " knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"
My vote goes to this title, love it ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So , she is saying she has goodies for Christmas charity. Now, in September... ready and waiting in a box ...waiting for Christmas...is that the only time to donate ????
I almost wish she HAD deleted the comment instead of answering (smh )

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She could easily create a space on her blog about causes she supports. It would be discrete enough. She complies crap all year long to do a large flashy giveaway at Christmas. So I doubt it’s about being ‘discrete’. There are no shortage of causes to support year round. She writes everything off I assume as a business expense and does one big end of year giving for tax tracking.

• Heart
  • Angry
I have had a thought - as Josie does not appreciate her beautiful and expensive handbags why does she not donate them to the Love Grace Handbag Charity (a charity that gives handbags into refuges) and she can fill them with all that free PR she gets. She won't do it right enough as she would rather trash them or sell them so she can buy more stuff to trash.
Because she doesn't care about refugees. Her racist ass would never.

But she's done a food parcel for her poor besties Lydl and Aldi 😬
#beigefood

My vote goes to this title, love it ❤
J-dog the Lady of the manure: knows the price of everything but the value of nothing (@Appleblossom)

She writes everything off I assume as a business expense and does one big end of year giving for tax tracking.
Surely the left overs she couldn't sell on her multitude of dubious ebay accounts. Josie is a troll of the UK, a tax troll.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She writes everything off I assume as a business expense and does one big end of year giving for tax tracking.
Or she's lying through her horse teeth like she always does and just hoards her beggars loot in her attic, Lord of the Ring-style 🥴.

• Haha
OK the interior designer in me HAD to look at the floor plan. WHY is she using this room for a closet but yet can't stand to be in it, is NOT enjoying putting any of her things away, and has forgotten all that she owns?

I think Josie's greed has gotten her here... (we all know she saw the house in an article about Megan and Harry and other celebrities looking at it and she had to have it) On the floorplans that she herself has shown... she's made "bedroom 8/cinema room" on a 3rd floor into her closet. It's 31 FEET by 19FEET! That is almost as big as her KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM COMBINED... OR HER BEDROOM AND BATHROOM AND PART OF CHARLIE'S CLOSET COMBINED!!!!! Which might be fine for a "professional shopper" who can use it for business if it wasn't on the moon.

OK BEAR WITH ME... BASICALLY I'M SAYING IT'S LIKE AN ESCHER PRINT LAYOUT. It's directly above her bedroom but the only way I can tell she can get there from the bedroom is to go down some stairs, through a door, down a hallway (past the ever convenient 3 other bedrooms that could have been large closets), up some stairs, down a few stairs, down a couple more and then back up one down the little random room off the closet (the one with the window she wants to make into an entry to the "terrace").

To get there from the front door or kitchen door is practically the same path... just one more flight up the winding stairs with the big window. So suffice it to say... She aint' running up there to grab sunglasses or any of the beige coats.. and she' ain't never gonna be bringing things up and down to the washing mashine (that's through the kitchen and ANOTHER door and staircase) and back to put them away. Whatever she wears all the time or is hanging on a hook by the door is what this woman is going to wear on a regular. It's human nature.

I think she's got a VERY EXPENSIVE "collection" hoarding archive in this DRAFTY HIDDEN AWAY WASP FILLED room WITH NO VIEW OF THE FIELDS AND FARMER weather she means it or not. The only way I see her really using it is if she finds a way to make it useful like Lydia with a place to actually film her make-up routine and changes out the antique mirror for selfies while she's in the room... and makes the "snug/cinema room" into her winter office to have a desk and place to be nearby.

That "closet" should have been the cinema room for when they have family and friends over in bad weather/winter so that they could have big groups and could have put a little bar up there. So much charm with the beams and right by the "he shall not be named soho guestroom with blocked fireplace". But no... the snug/cinema room (that I think is BS a room they wanted to just have done for content) is the literal size of a bathroom and the biggest and very charming room in the ENTIRE house is a glorified ATTIC STORAGE. And I think she's realizing that in today's vlog...

View attachment 245888
You are so right! Also the bathroom is next to her bedroom so she has to get dressed (in pjs and a robe) and blow dry her hair in the room before going up or run all the way up using the drafty stairs in the middle of the winter wearing her bathrobe and a towel on her head!🥶👳🏼‍♀️
I think she will end up using her room or the pink room for filming and she just realised that she made a huge mistake that's why she lacks enthusiasm.
Regarding her coats... let's face it: she is not wearing any of them unless she is going to London. They are all city coats and she needs puffer coats or the Barbour one for running errands, walking around or going to the Soho Farmhouse.
The mirror in the attic is way to narrow. She has to stand way back in order to show her outfit but then no one can see the clothes clearly but when she zooms in the angle becomes weird and the dark spots of the mirror become visible. She made a huge mistake.🤭

The difference is huge!!!

20200918_154223.jpg
20200918_154301.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have a wardrobe for my coats in a spare room, casual coats I use regularly (seasonal, I swap them depending on weather) are in my boot room near the back door.
It's not usual to have a cloak room in the UK unless you live in a grand house, more likely to have a cupboard or coat hooks near the door.

Josie started out with an 8 bedroom house, minus her/his dressing rooms, the snug/cinema room and a room he's going to use as an office.
Bedrooms are dwindling very fast, surely this will affect it's value 🤷‍♀️

I think the roof terrace is nonsense, I don't think she'll be able to do it with the listing constrictions but let's see. Does she realise you can't just put a table and chairs and heavy planters etc. on a flat roof without additional support anyway?
I have an image in my head (and 1. I wish it would go away 2. I wish I could draw cartoons) of Josie sunbathing nude on the 'roof terrace ' and the floor collapsing and her ending up in the middle of the packed church!
That would get her known in the Cotswold area of outstanding beauty!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.