Fashion Mumblr #15 Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a thought - as Josie does not appreciate her beautiful and expensive handbags why does she not donate them to the Love Grace Handbag Charity (a charity that gives handbags into refuges) and she can fill them with all that free PR she gets. She won't do it right enough as she would rather trash them or sell them so she can buy more stuff to trash.
If she can't have them, no one else can. She's that kind of person.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
^^ LOL. Can you imagine?

Edit: meant to quote, this is about falling into the church while nude sunbathing on the terrace.

Good Lord, literally

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is clever at making a new thread and adding photos etc ? We need a new " thread maker " before this one goes too much further. :)

Reactions: 8
Also as you ALL predicted the gardens and pond are over grown and dishevelled because they had to be at Soho Farmhouse every day all day
I am surpised she replied instead of deleting the comment
Gosh I can’t imagine with a platform she has why she keeps it private and just one time per year... and just giving away her freebies. To do it for show is cringe but to just ignore the positive things she could do in featuring charities in vlogs for free. 😫

Another missed opportunity to choose a few charities and bring awareness to them and do fundraising. Even as simple as Fleur doing the ox famfast fashion feature is amazing!

Reactions: 15
Dahhlings, Jojo has blessed us with yet another horse-riding outfit on instagram. It's either that or 89 yo granny in the fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The filthy filter of death and flies..... and antique mirror really help sell this look 🤨 Which by the way is hideous Who would wear that vest over a sweater with sleeves like that?
And the mess behind her.... she’s so lazy
CCFAF817-87A0-4CBA-B221-09D8C20AE477.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The filthy filter of death and flies..... and antique mirror really help sell this look 🤨 Which by the way is hideous Who would wear that vest over a sweater with sleeves like that?
And the mess behind her.... she’s so lazy View attachment 246253
Cabinets open and stuff. This poor woman suggested that she closed the cabinets, and Jojo of course did not like the comment. I was expecting her to reply with "Dahhling, I did not close them because my hands were dusty and did not want to get the wood dirty"

Attachments

• Haha
Who is she trying to impress / influence. Try normality and also a bit of modesty Josie.

• Angry
  • Haha
This reminds me of Biggles.
She's got the jacket all she needs is a flying cap and goggles and she's good to go.
20200918_144328.jpg

• Haha
They(Lidl, Josie, inthe) have so much that they could give(time, money, products), but hoarders don’t give they keep and stingy people don’t hand out either. These stingers only give to them selves.
Ugh Inthefrow is the worst! I went to Vestiaire to see the pieces she was selling , and oh surprise! (Not) she was selling pr packages from dior, you know the cosmetic cases from their Xmas collection, and many other bags and shoes that were kindly gifted, I’m surprised she and jawsephine fear are not bffs

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice the PHONE she’s using TODAY?! 🤨
View attachment 246307
We need a rolly eye emoji added. I think it would be pretty well used on these threads. Some things don't require words just disdain. 🙄🙄🙄

Who is she trying to impress / influence. Try normality and also a bit of modesty Josie.
Exactly. There are certain things in that outfit I like. The jumper (in another colour), the boots and I quite like the bag for walking or for attending outdoor events. If it wasn't our job to scrutinise I would flick past that image thinking....ugly!
It's laziness, she's going for maximum impact (selling power) for minimum effort.
To quote CRH
It's a dee-saws-ter daahhllingg!

Take that back...I hate the boots!! 🤑
I thought it was light on the patina but no it's bloody reptile print!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ugh Inthefrow is the worst! I went to Vestiaire to see the pieces she was selling , and oh surprise! (Not) she was selling pr packages from dior, you know the cosmetic cases from their Xmas collection, and many other bags and shoes that were kindly gifted, I’m surprised she and jawsephine fear are not bffs
Funny... no matter how I try or search I have NEVER been able to find her VC page. So much for advertising. How do you see this?

I'm so pissed about the dior clutch/lipstick case cause um, I fell for that one this xmas before I had a clue about the real influencer game. She raved and raved and raved about how it's her favorite clutch and I thought... that's a good idea. Now I have a bunch of lipsticks that are so red I gave them to my 24 yr old niece and this little freebie. I did notice Tamara didn't lie about the clutch... she showed it in a cool way and then maybe said it could be used as a clutch. Not pretending that it's her favorite of all time. And it was FREE to her and included with lipsticks... so weird to sell something like that. Seems like a JOSIE MOVE! WHICH by the way... looks like we got chibbynicoll to stop posting. LOL

However it does look very pretty displayed on my closet handbag shelf until I guess I have an event to wear it as a clutch. I mean it is a really cute NYE bag. I have a lot of luxury handbags but I can't justify spending Chanel/Dior/Hermes pricing on actual bags. The freebie Dior "clutch" is the only dior I'll likely ever have :)

1600443628905.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Only just got around to watching her fill her wardrobes. Wow....that shot, wardrobe packed full of almost identical cream coloured coats. How utterly unnecessary, consumerist and greedy can you get. The absolute opposite to what she preaches- buy less buy better, investment pieces blah blah blah,

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
So I stumbled upon this girl's channel the other day and I was just thinking how ridiculous it is and how disconnected it seems from life in general. Glad I've found a place to share my feelings about it.
HOW are these people influential?? Everything is an ad, her constant buying of clothes makes me feel bad because 1. nobody needs that much clothes and 2. I feel like an idiot because I have been thinking whether I should order that one skirt I saw online last week and all of her new clothes just make me feel not good enough because this is just so much more clothes than I usually buy.. I don't really understand how much money they have because they obviously just recently bought a house and yet they continue to buy expensive stuff.. All this is just not relatable to me at all, I don't find her charismatic or funny or enjoyable to keep watching. I do like the dresses and her clothes is kind of my style, but anyone can look good in a Zimmermann dress or an all-beige expensive outift. I am not really surprised she doesn't have that many followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
2. I feel like an idiot because I have been thinking whether I should order that one skirt I saw online last week and all of her new clothes just make me feel not good enough because this is just so much more clothes than I usually buy..
There is no way Josephine should make you feel not good enough. She is a compulsive hoarder, with a debatable taste in fashion, a fake posh accent and horrible fake teeth. I know you are better than her. In fact, everyone here is.
It's easy to feel this way when watching these liars influencers online, and let me tell you, that's one of the many reasons why Tattle Life exists. If you go back and read previous threads about her, or anyone else, you'll find out that those people are just pretending to be leading a luxurious lifestyle they actually can't afford.

P.S.: if you really like that skirt and it's a model/colour you don't already own, and it won't send you bankrupt, then go for it. If it does not convince you, leave it in the basket for a week, and if after it you still want it, then buy it, no regrets.

• Heart
Lala has much more of an upper class than darling Josie, what went wrong!!

More beige coats, I believe she is preparing for a cold winter walking around the house fully dressed. At least she won’t be in a dressing gown like Lidl!!

The standing on tip toes in the track suit bottom is hilarious,wouldn’t she just be wearing slippers or uggs with that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She really doesn't pay attention on the products she presents. She showed the camel coat and said it didn't have a lining while opening it and showing that in reality it DOES have a lining🙄 Such a sloppy job. Her mum did a better job although I experienced.

20200918_201556.jpg

Edit. She later figured out it was half lined

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.