Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Indiepop

That IG post really annoyed me. Not because I’m jealous of her, not because Im lazy or haven’t followed my dreams, not because I doubt that she works reasonably long hours. What has infuriated me is that Josie seems to equate working long hours with working hard. Her working day consists of emails, taking pictures of her food or dogs, shooting PR videos of gifted clothes/holidays/jewellery/manicures etc etc and then editing them. She’s not exactly saving lives, teaching young people how to read and write, sweeping the roads. And yet the people who actually work hard and for long hours don’t get the free stuff or the extortionate pay. That is not me being jealous, that is me pointing out a fundamental problem with society when she gets paid £1000 for promoting some jumpers and our nurses are paid a pittance for saving lives.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

StockPhotoScientist

Josie you're making money not because you're working for it but because you're scamming people. Nothing to be proud of.
[I'm referring to her dumb Insta post about making a lot of money] lol what. Is money the marker of success she thinks it is? The amount of money you make does not determine how important your job is, nor how successful you are. I'm pretty sure the physicians working in A&E and Covid wards are making less money than her. People making minimum wage are risking their lives and basically holding society together right now. What a spectacularly mistimed moment to crow about making a ton of money. (And not to mention, the LEAST she could do would be to isolate more thoroughly/curtail travel so as not to make health care workers' lives even harder right now. But I don't think she feels any obligation to society as a whole.)

Personally, Josie, I'm proud of my job because I contribute meaningfully to society. I am answerable, daily, to a long list of stakeholders, and continuously held accountable for my actions and behavior. I have to be patient and kind with people, and protect those lower down the ladder - all the things people with "real" jobs do. I don't get to go on YouTube and whine because I get constructive criticism.

Josie couldn't do my job for five minutes. She couldn't handle any of our jobs; she's too fragile. But it's okay - the adults with real jobs make it possible for her to continue playing dress-up in her gifted giant closet, like the overgrown infant she is. 👶🍼

sorry if this turned into a rant but these influencers are so divorced from reality it's painful...

• Heart
Reactions: 36

DM1976

Talking about yesterday’s vlog, how embarrassing is it that Josie asked people to tell where to get king size silk pillow cases and everyone in comments telling her about Lilysilk just a few days after her collaboration vlog went alive. She literally hasn’t bothered to look up the company’s website to see what exactly are they offering.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Sorry but her dressing room is nothing we haven't seen in other influencer's houses.
It's generic, we've seen it all before... large attic room turned into giant wardrobe for spoilt, greedy girl with too much sh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
My goodness, she can't even pair things up nicely! That obnoxious chain is such a no-no with that feminine dress, smh.

View attachment 243343
Lol, who wore it better...
1600190174702.png

Omg, her style just keeps getting worse! 🙈 Seriously though, who would put on a gangster-rapper-music-video chain with that prairie dress?😅😅😅
Hahaha, we had the same thought.

My name is Josie
and I'm a bit nosey
when it comes to private information
and I need no confirmation
I am a WAP
white ass prissi
I live in the TOR
A - O - N -B
all eyes on me

(I'm sadly lacking the English vocab for better rhymes 🤣)

Reprise:
I'm wearing key
chains around my neck
the best of bestiality
I like my doggies lick
Fuck off Lady Gaga
I am the Lady AGA
Pink rooms and golden stools
you are the fools
clicking my link
without no think

(I'm running out of ideas, sorry 🥴)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Flame

What I have come to realise over the last few days is who I am actually 'influenced' by. Yes in the old days of youtube I was massively influenced by these girls, now oh I cannot bare to watch them anymore! I get influenced by my friends and people I just pass in the street etc or even just going to the shops myself and just thinking 'oh I like that top I could pair it with this or that' . I have gone through my Instagram and unfollowed them all finally. Im just going to buy what I like etc and move on with my life from these bloody influences, I hate that they call us jealous because it really makes me appreciate my life even more to be honest I would hate to be them! The thought of living my life trying to impress others constantly makes me feel sick!

• Heart

Flame

Hi everyone, long time lurker here, first time posting. Please bare with me, there's a reason I lurk and its because I struggle to get things down on text and I'm bad with things like this I'm sorry. Not going to lie, I discovered josie on her first ever primark Haul and I was hooked ever since, you could of called me a massive Josie fan. I have watched (god I'm embarrassed) every single video she has posted, some over and over again! I loved her in the early days, I loved her style her personality, everything. I was a law of attraction follower too and I thought that trying to be like somebody and dress like them it would happen in my life too. I didn't really know about ads and stuff then like some other people have said I thought they had just been gifted a few things and that was it. Fast forward to lockdown and she posted her house, wow, my dream was to live in the country I always have so i so excited to see she had moved and was buzzing and the vlogs kept me occupied when I was furloughed. Vlog after vlog I started to dislike her and I had been on tattle a while but never looked her up as I was a big fan and didn't want to but omfg I'm so glad I did. Wow.
Thank you all for making me see the truth! Don't even get me started in millen too I've known she was a bitch from the start before I even knew was tattle was. You have all opened my eyes and the last straw for me for un following josie was how bitter she seemed when she said the person who was making her walk in wardrobe had to take it all out to paint it, ooo she annoyed me so much! I used to really dislike Charlie but I dunno he seems kinda nice compared to her lately! I du no sorry for the long rant just had to get it off my chest (sorry if any mistake

• Heart
Reactions: 29

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
"My dahhhlllinngs, welcome to a new thread. Lidl (my new fake bestie) and I are just enjoying our hike/picnic/walk/drinking- rosè in a cabbage field in the middle of nowhere in the Cotswolds because where else in the world is there an area of outstanding number of fields?."

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 9.50.25 PM.png

"Dahhhlllinnngggs, don't forget about my autumnal outfit ideas! Paaafffect timeless classic pieces to wear in the fields."
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 9.55.22 PM.png

TL/DR by @Woo_63
"Josie and Charlie seem to be from well off families (but not old money).
They moved to the Cotswolds during lockdown, broke lockdown rules having family round etc. but deny this.
They lived in Clapham in a house bought by Josie and her Mum (aka Lala), this was with an inheritance from her late Father... it was sold for £900k approx.
They also have a flat in Chiswick, London, which was supposed to an office space but will now be a crash pad for when they have business in the big smoke.
They paid £1..8m for the Old Rectory, which is attached to a RC chapel (not owned by them) so actually the rectory is a semi. It does however have a detached coach house that we all think her mother will live in
She's gone from an ok fashion blogger/youtuber to a freeloading pretentious snob who dresses in white dresses, straw hats and poses endlessly in fields.
Charlie is very short, goes around topless most of the time and wears pink shorts... oh and he's a know it all... he doesn't seem to have a job but will have an office in the rectory.
They have 2 dachshunds that they refer to as hounds, sausages, chicken nuggets, silly creatures etc. etc. They display the dogs genitals at every opportunity.
They are members of Soho Farm House and don't we all know it.... and like to remind us that the Cotswolds is an area of outstanding natural beauty blah blah blah."

Thread title suggestion by: @Woo_63

Picture suggestions by: @Julia123 and me

Thank you all!!!

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
In last night's vlog she said that the family holiday had been booked a whole year ago and because 2020 had been so terrible she was glad to get away.

Why has her year been so bad I ask?

She bought a £1.8m house and moved during lockdown. The house has a revolving door where her mother, family, friends and every tom, dIck and decorator have come and gone.

She's visited London, Windsor, Bicester, SFH, Kefalonia and has sprawled all over the numerous fields in the Cotswolds.

According to her she's a successful influencer making lots of money and she is healthy.

I don't think her year has been so bad, her senseless comments make my p*ss boil 🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
I was shocked by how carelessly she treated her designer bags. All jumbled up in a big cardboard box with the chains, clasps and odd shiny metal bits probably scratching the expensive leather as she scrabbled through them. Not a dustbag in sight. I guess she has such an excess of everything she does not feel the need to bother over neceties like that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

notsoposh

VIP Member
*Rant alert*
Since you are reading here Josie: yes I did contact brands to inform them of the kind of person they are dealing with, since you get paid shitload to prance around on other’s farms(trespassing anyone?).
Also, since you’re plain stupid let me explain it to you;
1. I shared Stephanie’s Instastories to the brand and asked them to check it out; guess what - I was just directing them, not sharing your bank account Pin (so calm the hell down)
2. I didn’t write those racist tweets- you did. If it hasn’t happened yet, brands who are unaware of this will ban you. This has happened with a bunch of racist people, guess what you are not a special snowflake.
3. Defamation happens when I accuse you of saying or doing something that never happened (check point 1 dumbo!). I never produced any “material” remember?
4. If an investigation happens, guess what they will look into all those fake followers, Zimmermann scam, eBay resale - guess who will be loser again in this scenario?
5. Let’s not even forget there’s enough proof on this website of you breaking lockdown rules- something that is punishable by law, Scarlett and you two can possibly find a cell with pink interiors maybe?
6. If you have my personal details guess what you are breaking the law, my account is private, yours isn’t. We will see who goes into the AONB jail.

P.S- you won’t have cashmere jumpers and pink PJs in the jail.

• Heart
  • Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Why is she acting like 8 years is a generational difference?
in 2012 we knew the internet was forever and we knew that racism was disgusting and wholly unacceptable

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
And...did you notice when she opened the door into the room in the big reveal video.... her teeth came into the room before she did...tee hee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sassy9

Does anyone else get a rush of excitement when someone posts and says they are new here? 😊

Changing the world, one sheep at a time!

• Heart
  • Haha

CuppaCha

My goodness, she can't even pair things up nicely! That obnoxious chain is such a no-no with that feminine dress, smh.

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 17.42.21.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

PaulaGianni

Am I the only one to see this? Those bracelets and the big chain looks exactly like safety door chain which you can find in B&Q for £4.99 and those rings remind me of plumber gaskets from aisle 4.

• Haha

Indiepop

I think I might be done with Josie now, I find her videos repetitive and boring and her attitude is just smug and entitled. I can’t believe she put that post up earlier today about making money during this time in society. She definitely has a chip on her shoulder about people not respecting influencers.... part of it is people not respecting the nature of the job and the insane amount of begging for free stuff but part of it is also about not respecting her as a person. I genuinely think she’d promote anything to make money despite what she says.... blackhead remover, razors, VPNs... not even closely related to her brand. She doesn’t even show brand loyalty either, switching between dyson/GHD etc. How are we supposed to believe her reviews? Other influencers I can respect.

I watched Freddy‘s 2 haul week videos and they were a breath of fresh air in comparison.... reasonably priced clothes, she said herself she’ll only keep a few pieces as she has lots of clothes already and her videos are well edited. Sure Freddy has her faults but she knows her audience and doesn’t constantly post ads or at least properly declares them when she does.

• Heart