Fashion Mumblr #15 Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My dahhhlllinngs, welcome to a new thread. Lidl (my new fake bestie) and I are just enjoying our hike/picnic/walk/drinking- rosè in a cabbage field in the middle of nowhere in the Cotswolds because where else in the world is there an area of outstanding number of fields?."

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 9.50.25 PM.png

"Dahhhlllinnngggs, don't forget about my autumnal outfit ideas! Paaafffect timeless classic pieces to wear in the fields."
Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 9.55.22 PM.png

TL/DR by @Woo_63
"Josie and Charlie seem to be from well off families (but not old money).
They moved to the Cotswolds during lockdown, broke lockdown rules having family round etc. but deny this.
They lived in Clapham in a house bought by Josie and her Mum (aka Lala), this was with an inheritance from her late Father... it was sold for £900k approx.
They also have a flat in Chiswick, London, which was supposed to an office space but will now be a crash pad for when they have business in the big smoke.
They paid £1..8m for the Old Rectory, which is attached to a RC chapel (not owned by them) so actually the rectory is a semi. It does however have a detached coach house that we all think her mother will live in
She's gone from an ok fashion blogger/youtuber to a freeloading pretentious snob who dresses in white dresses, straw hats and poses endlessly in fields.
Charlie is very short, goes around topless most of the time and wears pink shorts... oh and he's a know it all... he doesn't seem to have a job but will have an office in the rectory.
They have 2 dachshunds that they refer to as hounds, sausages, chicken nuggets, silly creatures etc. etc. They display the dogs genitals at every opportunity.
They are members of Soho Farm House and don't we all know it.... and like to remind us that the Cotswolds is an area of outstanding natural beauty blah blah blah."

Thread title suggestion by: @Woo_63

Picture suggestions by: @Julia123 and me

Thank you all!!!

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"My dahhhlllinngs, welcome to a new thread. Lidl (my new fake bestie) and I are just enjoying our hike/picnic/walk/drinking- rosè in a cabbage field in the middle of nowhere in the Cotswolds because where else in the world is there an area of outstanding number of fields?."

View attachment 229373

"Dahhhlllinnngggs, don't forget about my autumnal outfit ideas! Paaafffect timeless classic pieces to wear in the fields."
View attachment 229374

TL/DR by @Woo_63
"Josie and Charlie seem to be from well off families (but not old money).
They moved to the Cotswolds during lockdown, broke lockdown rules having family round etc. but deny this.
They lived in Clapham in a house bought by Josie and her Mum (aka Lala), this was with an inheritance from her late Father... it was sold for £900k approx.
They also have a flat in Chiswick, London, which was supposed to an office space but will now be a crash pad for when they have business in the big smoke.
They paid £1..8m for the Old Rectory, which is attached to a RC chapel (not owned by them) so actually the rectory is a semi. It does however have a detached coach house that we all think her mother will live in
She's gone from an ok fashion blogger/youtuber to a freeloading pretentious snob who dresses in white dresses, straw hats and poses endlessly in fields.
Charlie is very short, goes around topless most of the time and wears pink shorts... oh and he's a know it all... he doesn't seem to have a job but will have an office in the rectory.
They have 2 dachshunds that they refer to as hounds, sausages, chicken nuggets, silly creatures etc. etc. They display the dogs genitals at every opportunity.
They are members of Soho Farm House and don't we all know it.... and like to remind us that the Cotswolds is an area of outstanding natural beauty blah blah blah."

Thread title suggestion by: @Woo_63

Picture suggestions by: @Julia123 and me

Thank you all!!!

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr
This is EPIC @PettyBettyBoop & @Woo_63 The swipe ups are the absolute dream for years and years to come! 🤣🤣🤣”Spectacular” name and summary everyone! 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
❤ Thank you @PettyBettyBoop for starting another new thread, hilarious pics 🤣🤣🤣
I can't take credit for the new title, someone coined the phrase a while back (sorry can't remember who it was) and I just added Cabbage Patch Kids... so who ever it was... great title 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you @PettyBettyBoop for starting another new thread!
With Lydia being the new BFF we will have enough content to complete this new thread within a week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nosiness got the better of me and I went to Companies House to see if Josie had filed a new business...nothing!
What I did find were Josie's accounts for last year and previous years. This years haven't been filed yet.
But I did find out that she got a first Gazette in 2017 for either not filing accounts or not paying tax.
She must have worked something out with them because she didn't get a final Gazette and the company is still running.
The same year Charlie's received a first and final Gazette and his company was dissolved.
I wonder what went pear shaped in 2017?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nosiness got the better of me and I went to Companies House to see if Josie had filed a new business...nothing!
What I did find were Josie's accounts for last year and previous years. This years haven't been filed yet.
But I did find out that she got a first Gazette in 2017 for either not filing accounts or not paying tax.
She must have worked something out with them because she didn't get a final Gazette and the company is still running.
The same year Charlie's received a first and final Gazette and his company was dissolved.
I wonder what went pear shaped in 2017?
Now “mansplain” that Charling!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonderful new thread pictures, Dahlings! Maybe the collab is an Autumnal rosé made from cabbage leaves? Scrumptious! 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonderful new thread pictures, Dahlings! Maybe the collab is an Autumnal rosé made from cabbage leaves? Scrumptious! 🥂

No, no. They know nothing about rosé. These cabbages only drink rosè... But since Josie is simply perfect in French, it has to be the French's mistake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thankyou PettyBettyBoop for keeping us tattling on and to Woo_63 and Julia 123 for the great title and pictures ( with Petty as well)
Onwards dahhhhhhhhhlings,so much to get through....:)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I came across the original listing for their home and I can truthfully say they have ruined it. It was such a beautiful building and has now been destroyed by a couple of muppets. More than money than sense.

• Sad
  • Sick
❤ Thank you @PettyBettyBoop for starting another new thread, hilarious pics 🤣🤣🤣
I can't take credit for the new title, someone coined the phrase a while back (sorry can't remember who it was) and I just added Cabbage Patch Kids... so who ever it was... great title 👏👏👏

I don't either... it's all a group effort in reality. Everyone of you make this thread amazing.

• Heart
No, no. They know nothing about rosé. These cabbages only drink rosè... But since Josie is simply perfect in French, it has to be the French's mistake.
I was going to say something but don't know how to type an accent! Der!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lydia is hinting that they visited Josie, in the past too has mentioned in videos but Josie nowhere mentions the same. Yesterday too, weird!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I find it very bizarre that both Lidl and Josie are going out of their way to not show each other on the gram. Unlike when Freddy visited before. Can you just imagine L & J serenading each other on a canoe like with Freddy?! :ROFLMAO: Such a strange ‘friendship’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I find it very bizarre that both Lidl and Josie are going out of their way to not show each other on the gram. Unlike when Freddy visited before. Can you just imagine L & J serenading each other on a canoe like with Freddy?! :ROFLMAO: Such a strange ‘friendship’
Lydia is hinting that they visited Josie, in the past too has mentioned in videos but Josie nowhere mentions the same. Yesterday too, weird!
She has finally acknowledged meeting them in this vlog 🥴.

Still no pictures or clips of them together though. Very strange 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Freddy and Lydia would never click. They would hate each other. Lydia is the polar opposite of the always cheerful Freddy. (I speak from experience, I can't with constant overly cheerful people either but since I'm not a narc like Lydia I am also not interested into giving Oscar performances that I would fit in). I think Freddy is a type of person that can not tolerate negativity in her life or her whole world view crumbles into pieces whilst Lydia on the other hand is the Queen of Complain.

• Haha
Lydiot has just said in her vlog tonight that her "friends" were having a closet done by the same people who had done hers which she hadn't been happy with.
Apparently her friends aka J&C unbeknown to her have spoken to the wardrobe people about her dissatisfaction..
Anyway, Lyds is in total shock... she said this was a "selfless act" by her friends 🥴
So there we have it, we are in the presence of a bonafide saint.... St. Josephine of le Field, we must make a pilgrimage to the rectory asap 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.