Fashion Mumblr #15 Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say something but don't know how to type an accent! Der!
I have no shame...I will admit to my stupidity!
I had started to type...write it phonetically...then realised you meant accent as in accent (é) and not accent as in how someone speaks. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you guys see that Amy is at their house? I thought they didn’t like each other 🤔
"Friends" 😂:
20200901_232717.jpg

This is priceless: first she sends a snarky uncalled-for email and then she has the nerve to say something about others being rude on Twitter and all those poor people that are being cancelled 🤦‍♀️.

She is such an eternal victim, please RSVP to the pity party 🙄:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Todays vlog.
At the start she was irritable, rude and obnoxious, with a face like a well scalped arse.
By the end she was all over the place and appeared as if she had partook in an illicit substance.

I love a good rummage around reclamation yards. Charlie seems to get them but Josie has no feckin idea!! That's too old for our house she said...your house is 14thC luv! How old do you want to go??
I think she was expecting things to look like they have been carried out of Harrods or Selfridges! Not a unique, original piece that requires a little TLC.
She would be happier in Lydia's bungalow.

I am bored being a voyeur today...someone pop over to Companies House and see if Dexie and head have their own Ltd Company.
Mummy and daddy appear to be making a career of pimping their little sausages out. 😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What ever happened to the Sesame street lamp? I had forgotten about it. Has it appeared on Ebay? 😊
20200901_232941.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Todays vlog.
At the start she was irritable, rude and obnoxious, with a face like a well scalped arse.
By the end she was all over the place and appeared as if she had partook in an illicit substance.

I love a good rummage around reclamation yards. Charlie seems to get them but Josie has no feckin idea!! That's too old for our house she said...your house is 14thC luv! How old do you want to go??
I think she was expecting things to look like they have been carried out of Harrods or Selfridges! Not a unique, original piece that requires a little TLC.
She would be happier in Lydia's bungalow.

I am bored being a voyeur today...someone pop over to Companies House and see if Dexie and head have their own Ltd Company.
Mummy and daddy appear to be making a career of pimping their little sausages out. 😁😁
It would be lovely if Lydia and Josie would move into the bungalow and change weekly the interior and good ol' Char and Ali move in the rect...ory and fixer up it with findings form the rec. yards.

What ever happened to the Sesame street lamp? I had forgotten about it. Has it appeared on Ebay? 😊View attachment 230329
Obviously they sold it to a breeder and these are her offsprings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#QOTD - In the last segment, St Josephine of le Field apologised for the bed. Apparently it was bed making day. Who, pray tell, has been sleeping in that pink bed to justify changing the sheets? As far as I know, she’s had no overnight guests in the last week? So who was in it: Char Char or Lala? Maybe things are not well in the Gold Rectory. You can properly see the strain in Charlie. He just seems over it. The carpet conversation, the doors etc. Hmmmm...
Or Lydl and Aldi 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think (from the UK papers) that a lot of people(tens of thousands) have gone on holidays to European countries so they kind of think it is normal. In Canada we have zero holidays outside of the country or even within the country you are not allowed to travel, because if you leave the country you have a mandatory 2 week stay at home (or the government will lock you up in a hotel right at the airport - only a few airports in the country are now allowed to have international flights right now - so it is very controlled). So we have ZERO expectation of having a holiday - and we can't even drive across the border to the USA. On the other hand we have very low covid numbers and hardly anyone with covid in the hospitals of the major cities.

So Josie is most likely thinking like the average person in the UK who wants to go abroad (rather than to Scotland like the Queen - I think that the Queen is up there right now.
I don't think that's strictly true... no one I know (neighbours, friends, relatives, customers) have been abroad on holiday, my own holiday to Portugal to see my inlaws was cancelled back in March and we have no intentions of going away until it's safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You could tell that he was surprised when she said that she had decided to have carpet in her dressing room.
I agree, fancy living with someone, supposedly having a joint mortgage, having work done, carpets fitted , yet have no clue what's going on 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, I think Josie has spared us from watching her chew in past vlogs, and I for one would like to thank her for that. That entire bit trying the mac n cheese... Lips getting a FULL WORK OUT... chewing... talking... bite after bite.. some of it moving around into her cheeks...was just um... WOW

For those of you who want to spare yourself the actual footage at 24:20.... here's a more elegant version by a very cute little stand in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think (from the UK papers) that a lot of people(tens of thousands) have gone on holidays to European countries so they kind of think it is normal. In Canada we have zero holidays outside of the country or even within the country you are not allowed to travel, because if you leave the country you have a mandatory 2 week stay at home (or the government will lock you up in a hotel right at the airport - only a few airports in the country are now allowed to have international flights right now - so it is very controlled). So we have ZERO expectation of having a holiday - and we can't even drive across the border to the USA. On the other hand we have very low covid numbers and hardly anyone with covid in the hospitals of the major cities.

So Josie is most likely thinking like the average person in the UK who wants to go abroad (rather than to Scotland like the Queen - I think that the Queen is up there right now.
OT, but just wanted to say hello to a fellow Canadian :) hope you’re keeping well!

What ever happened to the Sesame street lamp? I had forgotten about it. Has it appeared on Ebay? 😊View attachment 230329
Long live the hideous ostrich lamp! If not long for the world in their actual home, but forever commemorated in my avatar 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree, fancy living with someone, supposedly having a joint mortgage, having work done, carpets fitted , yet have no clue what's going on 🥴
I don’t think he’s on the mortgage. While signing papers for the house, it was just Josie who signed it. If there is someone else on that mortgage it’s Lala.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.