Fashion Mumblr #15 Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydiot has just said in her vlog tonight that her "friends" were having a closet done by the same people who had done hers which she hadn't been happy with.
Apparently her friends aka J&C unbeknown to her have spoken to the wardrobe people about her dissatisfaction..
Anyway, Lyds is in total shock... she said this was a "selfless act" by her friends 🥴
So there we have it, we are in the presence of a bonafide saint.... St. Josephine of le Field, we must make a pilgrimage to the rectory asap 😇
HAHA I was thinking about this too as I watched the beginning of Lydia's vlog. She's calling Josie her "friend".... it's laughable. They are both manipulative... Lydia has been pissed at her closet company for years... mostly for things like choosing the warm wood insides and then not liking them... or not liking their knobs. She knows it's the same company as Josie so she tee'd her up to say something knowing Josie would do it and get her FREE closet improvements. And by the way, Lydia has also been bitching that she PAID for her closet... on repeat for years. Looks like Josie is the better beggar because they seem to be getting a deal or free for so much press... we know neither would give that away for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyway, Lyds is in total shock... she said this was a "selfless act" by her friends
I would be shocked too... but because I would feel embarrassed.
Imagine you are complaining on and on and self-victimize over a company that built your closet and then some "friend" of yours goes behind your back and tell the company that. It would be different if her "friend" had told her beforehand she may talk with the company about the "issue".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to know who, in the normal world, would ever build those giant room-sized wardrobes. It's definitely aiming at an upper-middle-class demographic. Don't most people just make do with the closet they have or else buy an Ikea thing for overflow?

Reactions: 19
She has done it again. Just when I thought she was back to her old boring self with that Lily Silk video she chooses to drink rosé in a cabbage field with frenemy Lydia and we are good again for at least 3 new threads full of juicy gossip and hilarious jokes.

You just can't make this stuff up 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. I thought the original plan was to have a clothes rail in the middle of the wardrobe room- Where will all the dresses be hung or is that what the Coach House is for ...:rolleyes:

2. Four burgers..... just because the diddledoggies get part of one...haha..pull the other Char. Even worse was seeing a huge mac n cheese being served alongside the huge burgers... I felt overfull just looking at it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It pisses me right off that Lydia is obviously getting the improvements she's always wanted for free, she claims she wouldn't publicly shamed the company but has endlessly moaned about it since it was installed.
Josie has saved the day/her life so all is good in the world.
Lyds will be forever (or until next week) in her debt 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
It pisses me right off that Lydia is obviously getting the improvements she's always wanted for free, she claims she wouldn't publicly shamed the company but has endlessly moaned about it since it was installed.
Josie has saved the day/ her life so all is good and she'll forever (or until next week) be in her debt 🙄
Same. All 2 weeks she throws her arse around and wants everything changed. She bullied the company into changing it. (hear me, I don't care about that company it is their decision to give in to Lydia but I hate that she won this time with her woe is me attitude)

• Heart
  • Haha
I love a good reclamation yard, I've dressed my shop with a couple of items I've picked up from them in the past...
Anyway, I can't see how they'd make old doors fit a large opening like the carport tbh
I think they'd be better off having a carpenter make them, or maybe they are running out of shilling?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i tried to watch the vlog but it is boring. They are going to Greece later this week and Charlie makes better macaroni and cheese than Josie does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i tried to watch the vlog but it is boring. They are going to Greece later this week and Charlie makes better macaroni and cheese than Josie does.
I haven't watched yet but it makes me so mad that they would travel (especially internationally and on an airplane) considering how they have been so flippant about being safe. SO many activities with so many people/friends/family without masks very close together and in homes, so so so so so many places including sitting all day in them... they are likely asymptomatic infected and about to bring it all to Greece... OR worse... back home because we all know they won't stop their "ways" and self quarantine when they return. If I were to travel I would for sure try to not be out and about right before and after for fear of spreading it.

People like this are killing people and making things worse for the economies of the world. The pandemic isn't over just because you feel like pretending it isn't. end rant

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
1. I thought the original plan was to have a clothes rail in the middle of the wardrobe room- Where will all the dresses be hung or is that what the Coach House is for ...:rolleyes:

2. Four burgers..... just because the diddledoggies get part of one...haha..pull the other Char. Even worse was seeing a huge mac n cheese being served alongside the huge burgers... I felt overfull just looking at it all.
It makes me feel ill to watch them eat two heavy dishes together, doesn’t sound like they have much idea what an actual balanced meal means. No wonder Josie has stomach aches eating carbs with carbs and meat and cheese with cheese.

• Sad
I want to know who, in the normal world, would ever build those giant room-sized wardrobes. It's definitely aiming at an upper-middle-class demographic. Don't most people just make do with the closet they have or else buy an Ikea thing for overflow?
Those giant room sized wardrobes are absolutely not "upper-middle-class demographic." They are nouveau riche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched yet but it makes me so mad that they would travel (especially internationally and on an airplane) considering how they have been so flippant about being safe. SO many activities with so many people/friends/family without masks very close together and in homes, so so so so so many places including sitting all day in them... they are likely asymptomatic infected and about to bring it all to Greece... OR worse... back home because we all know they won't stop their "ways" and self quarantine when they return. If I were to travel I would for sure try to not be out and about right before and after for fear of spreading it.

People like this are killing people and making things worse for the economies of the world. The pandemic isn't over just because you feel like pretending it isn't. end rant
Scotland just announced quarantine for people returning from Greece, England is always dragging their feet behind, so give it a week and Josie’s holiday will go to pot.

• Haha
  • Heart
#QOTD - In the last segment, St Josephine of le Field apologised for the bed. Apparently it was bed making day. Who, pray tell, has been sleeping in that pink bed to justify changing the sheets? As far as I know, she’s had no overnight guests in the last week? So who was in it: Char Char or Lala? Maybe things are not well in the Gold Rectory. You can properly see the strain in Charlie. He just seems over it. The carpet conversation, the doors etc. Hmmmm...

• Wow
  • Heart
Maybe things are not well in the Gold Rectory. You can properly see the strain in Charlie. He just seems over it. The carpet conversation, the doors etc. Hmmmm...
I think he started this adventure thinking that he would have a say in the style of their home (maybe even a final say, like he was used to in their old home), but that he found out along the way that nowadays Josie only listens to herself, even when others have a much better feel for the place. And I think that she even stopped pretending that she cares what he wants. You could tell that he was surprised when she said that she had decided to have carpet in her dressing room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It shows her privilege that just because there aren’t any COVID policies in place that she’s still gonna go
No one cares if you had it booked for a year. So many people had to cancel trips, just because not many people “talk” about it, it’s still a problem and it is still spreading. And I mean she is gonna come home and have workers at her house, she could carry it back. No one gets to go on trips why does she think she can?

Attachments

• Angry
Did you guys see that Amy is at their house? I thought they didn’t like each other 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It shows her privilege that just because there aren’t any COVID policies in place that she’s still gonna go
No one cares if you had it booked for a year. So many people had to cancel trips, just because not many people “talk” about it, it’s still a problem and it is still spreading. And I mean she is gonna come home and have workers at her house, she could carry it back. No one gets to go on trips why does she think she can?
I think (from the UK papers) that a lot of people(tens of thousands) have gone on holidays to European countries so they kind of think it is normal. In Canada we have zero holidays outside of the country or even within the country you are not allowed to travel, because if you leave the country you have a mandatory 2 week stay at home (or the government will lock you up in a hotel right at the airport - only a few airports in the country are now allowed to have international flights right now - so it is very controlled). So we have ZERO expectation of having a holiday - and we can't even drive across the border to the USA. On the other hand we have very low covid numbers and hardly anyone with covid in the hospitals of the major cities.

So Josie is most likely thinking like the average person in the UK who wants to go abroad (rather than to Scotland like the Queen - I think that the Queen is up there right now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.