Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near fields like that (in Austria). I really don’t understand why she thinks they are so special
Maybe I should take pictures in them and try to be a influencer

Reactions: 24
I’m new to these threads about Josie and I wanted to say how informative they’ve been for me. I started watching Josie about two weeks ago when one of her moving vlogs came up in my recommendations. I binge watched about half of the videos in the moving house playlist and while I enjoyed them, it was clear that she lived in a bubble of privilege. One cannot help having privilege, but on top of that she gave me the impression that she would ignore anything that didn’t directly affect her. As a black girl, the BLM movement is of great importance to me and I’ve unsubscribed from anyone who stayed silent or gave a response that I didn’t find acceptable. So I came over here to see whether my assumption was correct.

Reading the thread that included her BLM “scandal” sickened me. She could’ve simply explained that she felt the passage she copied was the most representative of her emotions and apologised for it, as well as mentioning that she was donating money to the movement. I couldn’t believe she had the nerve to gaslight Stephanie. Although I thought her second statement was much better, I expected some kind of follow up. Maybe a video talking about black owned fashion or homeware businesses to support, so it would fit in with her “aesthetic.” Please let me know if there’s something she has said that I am not aware of.

Josie’s content is (relatively) inoffensive and easy watching. While I understand wanting to create a safe space online removed from the horrors of reality, in the face of the injustice that sparked BLM, I do not think it’s appropriate to behave the way she did and only do the bear minimum to make up for it. Without this website, I wouldn’t have known what fully transpired and I wouldn’t have been able to make an informed decision on whether or not to continue giving her my view. For now - and if she never addresses the issue again - I will not.

I’ll keep up with this thread to see pictures of the house and to learn about how she will be decorating. I like house content but I like youtubers who don’t succumb to gaslighting black women in an attempt to protect their white fragility even more.

I apologise if what I wrote is out of place, but I felt as if this was the only place I could air my frustrations.

Reactions: 33
Not out of place at all hun. You are welcome here, whether if it’s just to read or to air your frustrations. Doesn’t matter if the timeline is thrown slightly out. Heck, we occasionally (very occasionally) get Josie defenders. We are not the nasty people Lady Aga likes to paint us as. We just preach accountability. If comments get too nasty or off topic, there’s always someone to rein us in. We stand against racism, against scams, against abuse of position. Some are more passionate than others. All comments welcome.

Reactions: 29
I am going to use this as an opportunity to gloat. Josie’s half assed attempt at Tik Tok is not working. Her old lady followers haven’t migrated to the platform, so she’s trying to do videos that are part of popular trends. She has less than 4K followers, only 11k likes on her videos, and zero brand deals.

I, on the other hand, ...have less followers, 40k likes, and my first brand collaboration coming up. Off you pop Josie, TikTok is mine!

Reactions: 25
It's obvious he has no clue what's go on at the Coach House... if he did, how could he not know there will be a glass landing going in?
Lala and Josie are in charge there and everywhere imo

Reactions: 15
exactly.... how beautiful.
She acts like there's nothing better than the Cotswolds... the bloody fool she is
The funny part is that she's right that the Cotswolds are stunning, but just not the fields she's showing us all the time .

Her first reel, in a field of course :
And Kat should really find a new hobby, because this is amateur stuff .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The funny part is that she's right that the Cotswolds are stunning, but not the fields she's showing us all the time .
Every influencers and their sister, brother, cousin, and dog/cat are doing photoshoots in the god damn fields... enough is enough
It can't go on and on surely.

Reactions: 16
hey - where is the mac and cheese? Usually she has it every third day - I am missing seeing it - and where is that morning smoothie that I used to see every fifth day? Whats going on?????

Reactions: 20
Every influencers and their sister, brother, cousin, and dog/cat are doing photoshoots in the god damn fields... enough is enough
It can't go on and on surely.
It will stop soon. When everything is harvested

Reactions: 14
I am going tomorrow to our local lavender farm, am I being influenced by these influenzas?

exactly.... how beautiful.
She acts like there's nothing better than the Cotswolds... the bloody fool she is
But than she says how she would love to live in L.A. Straight away there were comments how that would not be a good idea. She's so d××b . Maybe she's dreaming of more residences...start manifesting Josie !!!!

Reactions: 9
hey - where is the mac and cheese? Usually she has it every third day - I am missing seeing it - and where is that morning smoothie that I used to see every fifth day? Whats going on?????
It’s not in her country lifestyleeee

Reactions: 10
But than she says how she would love to live in L.A. Straight away there were comments how that would not be a good idea. She's so d××b . Maybe she's dreaming of more residences...start manifesting Josie !!!!
What an egoistical binch. I wish she would start manifesting world peace. But no, only stuff for herself.

Reactions: 12
I am going tomorrow to our local lavender farm, am I being influenced by these influenzas?
There's a lavender farm in Yorkshire, if you fancy a change...
I don't work for the Yorkshire tourist board honest

There's a lavender farm in Yorkshire, if you fancy a change...
I don't work for the Yorkshire tourist board honest
Haha I wish! I am based in Cape Town. Have all the beauty of the world at our doorstep, just can’t step out

Haha I wish! I am based in Cape Town. Have all the beauty of the world at our doorstep, just can’t step out

Capetown is the most beautiful place I’ve ever been. It has everything! Lucky you!

I really think Josie should stop the daily vlogs, I only watch them for background noise now while I’m doing something else. She’s oversaturated her content IMO.

She is also 100% reading here, mentioning things we’ve mentioned e.g. doing giveaways, ending her vlogs properly, she’s also now mentioning about different sizes and fits which she didn’t do before.

I honestly think she’d be watchable and more successful if literally every single product she showed wasn’t an ad... she has no credibility in my eyes now because I know she’s only flogging whatever brands have paid her to flog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.