Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie darling 'Thread thirteen wow this is epic. Did you know The number 13 became an unlucky number because one of those thirteen was Judas Iscariot who was the betrayer of Jesus Christ. From 1890s a number of english language sources relate the 'unlucky' thirteen to an idea that at the last supper Judas the disciple who betrayed Jesus was the 13th to sit at the table.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Charlie darling 'Thread thirteen wow this is epic. Did you know The number 13 became an unlucky number because one of those thirteen was Judas Iscariot who was the betrayer of Jesus Christ. From 1890s a number of english language sources relate the 'unlucky' thirteen to an idea that at the last supper Judas the disciple who betrayed Jesus was the 13th to sit at the table.'
I love 13!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some cliff notes for those of you that can't bring themselves to watching another boring vlog again:

Josie: "He's trying to shame me on Instagram". Because that's apparently what you do in a loving healthy relationship πŸ™„.

And Charlie let something slip again, when he said " that's for young people", when they were talking about a glass banister for the new staircase. Why don't they just come out and say that Lala is going to live there? πŸ₯΄

Josie also said: "when they are prepping the kitchen" about the decorators, so the only nicely decorated room in the house that is still untouched by them is going to be ruined too πŸ˜ͺ.

And finally, what "beautiful field" is she rambling on about now? She just has to brag about the outstanding natural beauty of The Coltwolds, hasn't she? πŸ™„
20200807_194605.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Some cliff notes for those of you that can't bring themselves to watching another boring vlog again:

Josie: "He's trying to shame me on Instagram". Because that's apparently what you do in a loving healthy relationship πŸ™„.

And Charlie let something slip again, when he said " that's for young people", when they were talking about a glass banister for the new staircase. Why don't they just come out and say that Lala is going to live there? πŸ₯΄

Josie also said: "when they are prepping the kitchen" about the decorators, so the only nicely decorated room in the house that is still untouched by them is going to be ruined too πŸ˜ͺ.

And finally, what "beautiful field" is she rambling on about now? She just has to brag about the outstanding natural beauty of The Coltwolds, hasn't she? πŸ™„
View attachment 204803
I'm sick of seeing her pose in fields and hearing her go on about these "beautful" fields (barley tonight).
There are so many lovely places in the UK.
The Cotswolds are nice but not the be all and end all.
Here's where I live... and guess what, it's NOT the Cotswolds 😜

20200807_190156.jpg

God's own County ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sick of seeing her pose in fields and hearing her go on about these "beautful" fields (barley tonight actually).

View attachment 204829

God's own County ❀
Yay for Yorkshire..... an area of outstanding beauty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What will she do when all the harvesting is done, stand in the dust or mud with her white dresses and straw accessories πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
She's living in cloud cuckoo land I say, cloud cuckoo land πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What will she do when all the harvesting is done, stand in the dust or mud with her white dresses and straw accessories πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Has she got any winter clothes? I saw some coats the other day but actual warm clothes for the house ...long johns and vests and wooly ribbed tights....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have asked the same question.
Come on Woo! You have the perfect opportunity to tout for work and money.
Flower arches and flower walls in faux flowers to get her through the autumn and winter. 😁
We will all give you good reviews and recommendations.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have asked the same question.
Come on Woo! You have the perfect opportunity to tout for work and money.
Flower arches and flower walls in faux flowers to get her through the autumn and winter. 😁
We will all give you good reviews and recommendations.πŸ˜‚
Freddie's flowers could knock one up for her if she asks nicely... every week for 25 quid πŸ™„πŸ€£

Oh and for every other influencer on the circuit 😏

Go on then, I'll do it for 25p ... got to undercut those b*stards if it ruins me 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Has she got any winter clothes? I saw some coats the other day but actual warm clothes for the house ...long johns and vests and wooly ribbed tights....
Yes, she's always going on about thermals under dresses....she has to be prised out of her polyester dresses and will do anything to keep wearing them.
Then it will be thermals under cream sweaters under cream coats....fur lined boots etc etc
Yawn.....

• Haha
I'm sick of seeing her pose in fields and hearing her go on about these "beautful" fields (barley tonight).

View attachment 204829

God's own County ❀
I live in Northumberland not far from Holy Island we've beaches 5 minutes and hills 10 minutes from our house

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah good morning myyyy darlingssss!! You have been asking me what I’ve been wearing on my lips! (Literally NO one asked, I always scroll through comments while I watch) anyways I love my *free* lipstick! Click my affiliate link! Every little bit helps mah darlings!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I now remember who josie looks like, did anyone ever watch a show called hart of dixie, if so there is a main character called lemon, this is who josie reminds me of only just with a British accent πŸ˜‚ all josie needs now is to learn how to curl her hair and she will be a spitting image 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I now remember who josie looks like, did anyone ever watch a show called hart of dixie, if so there is a main character called lemon, this is who josie reminds me of only just with a British accent πŸ˜‚ all josie needs now is to learn how to curl her hair and she will be a spitting image 🀣🀣🀣
Nooooooo Lemon was a deeelight - she’s Debbie McGee to me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What on earth did I watch today, I don't even remember half of it. πŸ€ͺ

Their days seem so boring for being influencers. Also, why is she promoting those polyester dresses for summer? Oh right. πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’· Seems like Charlie has nothing to say about the coach house since he didn't know what was going to be put on top of the staircase. Also, her wardrobe πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She'll have to bend over so many times because the cabinets are only deep inwards in the bottom. I sure as hell wouldn't want my wardrobe like that if I had all the money in the world. And she said it cost her a lot more to make them that wide, yet she keeps promoting them by showing off their name on the floor? Doubt it's not given.

And does anyone else feel like waxing isn't that bad? Like dahhhlings om sat here right now half through my lower legs and I swear it's not bad πŸ€ͺ idk what she's on about but maybe my mom just raised me to be able to stand more pain? Odd. Also, ipl machines are never permanent. X years later you can have growth again, not as much of course and thinner... But still, I wouldn't say it's permanent and heaven. 10 years after you've had it done you can speak on it but not when you just did it and shaved right before the session 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.