Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she find it impossible to do it right? Can't her significant other teach her how it's done? What does she gain by not admitting her ads?😡
This alone already makes it clear who is the decent one of the two.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her IG has more repeats than the BBC 🙄
We saw this not long ago 🤨
So annoying that they're accepting more PR from oral-b after they'd put the last gifted toothbrush on ebay 😡
More annoying that oral-b are still sending them things 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What is with her and the hand on the forehead thing constantly. If she’s trying to detract our attention from it she’s going about it the wrong way...
That seems to be her “signature” pose, and by that I really meant her only pose lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I just watched a video by this girl who received a clearly used Fendi bag and it reminded me so much of Josie! Apparently the actual Fendi store sent her this bag which has likely been returned. And in the video she talks about a whole bunch of other luxury items she’d ordered that were smelly, used, etc.

I’ve always thought about what happens when items get returned. I assumed they either end up in landfill or get sold as seconds at a discount. How horrible to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on a designer bag and get sent Josie’s photoshoot returns.

• Sick
  • Angry
My favourite thing to do every week is put on one of Josie's videos and watch her pretending to be posh. It's very obvious she's not from high society but the lengths she goes to reads like an updated 'Keeping Up Appearances' reboot. She's not as overtly chavvy as Lydia Millen but it's almost worse to watch her try so hard. Her 'How to look wealthy' video was a cringefest and was so utterly transparent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the farmer has ruined her day again.
Oh and Josie, he harvested the field he didn't plough it. No doubt he will plough it soon and we will have to listen to you moaning about it's ugliness.

She has to leave those poor dog's privates alone! There is something deeply pathological about it.
The screenshots don't do the level of creepiness justice. Go to the video on her instastories.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh and Josie, he harvested the field he didn't plough it. No doubt he will plough it soon and we will have to listen to you moaning about it's ugliness.

She has to leave those poor dog's privates alone! There is something deeply pathological about it.
The screenshots don't do the level of creepiness justice. Go to the video on her instastories.
oh lord! The touching and tickling 🤮 the gentle whispers about being in bed together. The creepy as fcuk ending whisper of “I loovveee you” and again a total focus on dickens 🥴 what is wrong with her?!

I would just like to thank the farmer for harvesting that field and sparing us from yet another picture in a field wearing a white dress holding a basket of flowers! Fantastic timing❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
oh lord! The touching and tickling 🤮 the gentle whispers about being in bed together. The creepy as fcuk ending whisper of “I loovveee you” and again a total focus on dickens 🥴 what is wrong with her?!
Maybe she mistakes the dog for Char:sick:
It is sad though..:(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Like most narcissists, she has a favourite and the really sad part is that she will probably have one too when she has children.

That child will be the golden child, that can do no wrong, and the other child(ren) will always take second place, which will often screw them up for life 😪.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Like most narcissists, she has a favourite and the really sad part is that she will probably have one too when she has children.

This child will be the golden child, that can do no wrong, and the other child(ren) will always take second place, which will often screw them up for life 😪.
At leats Dexi doesn't get touched his private parts the whole time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is with her and the hand on the forehead thing constantly. If she’s trying to detract our attention from it she’s going about it the wrong way...
Maybe she’s trying to draw attention to her big forehead instead of her huge teeth??! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

She should get her own field, oh wait, cannot get it if it’s not gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.