Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
43C190B6-C191-4BE9-81EE-900E53A931AD.jpeg

I guess Josie gifted eyebrows her dress 😳😳 do these youtubers have a creative bone in their body ? No original style effort at all..its like they copy everything the other does the next week ..

1855E993-D517-40DC-8D64-5B5F9EDAFDCA.jpeg
She’s back in the fields again playing dress up for her perfect capture😐 another virgin white dress and serious facial expression

AND the shoes are wrong with that dress !!! Noooo no no but I love the dress she has on ! She finally picked out something cute and it’s been months !

I think Charlie is feeling sick 🤢 he said in the video he didn’t feel good .. maybe caught c19 if they are allowing people in their home not wearing masks or social distancing.. so maybe that’s why he is acting quiet. OR they def could be having problems or both .. something is off between them lately .. well hopefully things get better

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I thought she'd booked in at soho farmyard, oops sorry "farmhouse" for her hair 🤔
She said London when lockdown was over because she trusted her hairdresser there.
Then....she said she was going to SFH on a Tuesday iirc but that never happened, though I think she was at the 'Farmhouse' that day.
Except complaining about her roots her hair hasn't been mentioned since.

Maybe she'll get a sleek bob so she doesn't have to curl it or put it in a bun.😁
You know those curls she can't do even though she has had perfectly coiffed curls for years.

No hairdresser but she's on the drink again. 😁
20200729_164400.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 195243
I guess Josie gifted eyebrows her dress 😳😳 do these youtubers have a creative bone in their body ? No original style effort at all..its like they copy everything the other does the next week ..

View attachment 195651She’s back in the fields again playing dress up for her perfect capture😐 another virgin white dress and serious facial expression

AND the shoes are wrong with that dress !!! Noooo no no but I love the dress she has on ! She finally picked out something cute and it’s been months !

I think Charlie is feeling sick 🤢 he said in the video he didn’t feel good .. maybe caught c19 if they are allowing people in their home not wearing masks or social distancing.. so maybe that’s why he is acting quiet. OR they def could be having problems or both .. something is off between them lately .. well hopefully things get better
Is that a muck spreader in the distance ??:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No hairdresser but she's on the drink again. 😁View attachment 195702
Ok it's rant time for me.
Seeing that pic I started thinking how all those influencers ended up being so detached from reality. Most of them were ordinary girls, a bit vain, coming from different backgrounds, others were privileged and others not so much. Most of them were inadequately educated and ignorant so starting a blog or a YouTube channel seemed like a very good idea to gain some pocket money. As time passed by, some of them managed to get a substantial number of subscribers, through good looks, some basic filming and editing skills and luck.
Brands noticed them and seeing the opportunity of cheap advertising, showered them with products, pr lunches in fancy places and luxury pr trips in places and hotels most of them would not afford to stay in. They took them all over Europe, USA and many beautiful exotic places. They filled their hotel rooms with products and took them to fancy restaurants. Those girls, being vain and uneducated, believed that this is the real world. They got accustomed to the luxury and now they are prepared to do anything and to promote anyone as long as they stay on their pr list. They are afraid they will lose the luxuries they have become accustomed to and now that Covid 19 is hitting every economy on the planet, they are afraid they will lose their life of leisure. I can sense it in Josie. She desperately needs to promote as many things as possible because she is afraid the ride is coming to an end. That's why she always seem anxious and tense and why she attacks everyone who questions her way of making money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 195243

View attachment 195651She’s back in the fields again playing dress up for her perfect capture😐 another virgin white dress and serious facial expression

That Millen girl looks awful in that photo 😧.
Was that a screenshot from a video??? She's too skinny. Look at her arms. The head is too big and the ponytails are ridiculous . In general also she looks real dumb to me. Much , much worse than Josie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if it’s awkward for Josie at these PR events after the BLM scandal and her being dumped by some brands. I wonder if people are staying away from her or if they’re sympathising with her (not that they should!) about it. I’m also surprised she remained friendly with Freddy whose silence was deafening in speaking out on Josie’s behalf at the time. She couldn’t really defend what Josie had said online but she could have said it was out of character for her etc...

• Haha
Was that a screenshot from a video??? She's too skinny. Look at her arms. The head is too big and the ponytails are ridiculous . In general also she looks real dumb to me. Much , much worse than Josie.
Yeah it’s from video . I don’t watch her just saw one video because she was mentioned on here and saw the same dress Josie wears ..She looks like a man to me. Plus she’s boring and has horrible taste .

• Haha
I wonder if it’s awkward for Josie at these PR events after the BLM scandal and her being dumped by some brands. I wonder if people are staying away from her or if they’re sympathising with her (not that they should!) about it. I’m also surprised she remained friendly with Freddy whose silence was deafening in speaking out on Josie’s behalf at the time. She couldn’t really defend what Josie had said online but she could have said it was out of character for her etc...
I think it spoke volumes about the other influencers in regards to BLM issue and racist tweets. Only a few other influencers spoke out but ITF, Lidl, Freddy were completely silent. They either feared of getting dragged or being called racist like Josie. Freddy was really in her own little world.

Lidl’s eyebrows are bigger than her whole face. I’m sorry but I can’t get past her eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it spoke volumes about the other influencers in regards to BLM issue and racist tweets. Only a few other influencers spoke out but ITF, Lidl, Freddy were completely silent. They either feared of getting dragged or being called racist like Josie. Freddy was really in her own little world.

Lidl’s eyebrows are bigger than her whole face. I’m sorry but I can’t get past her eyebrows.
Yeah the eyebrows are insane! Seriously though she looks like a man !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed her bra ..had to giggle at her false vanity !
I wonder if Josie knows what a boudoir is ? According to google it is
A boudoir (/ˈbuːdwɑːr/; French: [bu. dwaʁ]) is a woman's private sitting room or salon in a furnished accommodation, usually between the dining room and the bedroom, but can also refer to a woman's private bedroom.
If it is the latter it must be true that Char sleeps in the dog bed by the aga !:rolleyes:
You should look up boudoir photography 🤭 maybe she's trying to tell us something... Showing her bra like that in her last vlog. Talking about her boudoir, maybe she's going to start an onlyfans soon🤭🤭🤭

Honestly, I don't think these girls are influencers anymore. Just paid sponsors of brands 🤷🏻‍♀️ she hasn't talked about trends that are "in" in ages.

• Haha
Yeah it’s from video . I don’t watch her just saw one video because she was mentioned on here and saw the same dress Josie wears ..She looks like a man to me. Plus she’s boring and has horrible taste .
Josie SHINES compared to this Millen chick who to me also looks plasticky and fake. Maybe it's not nice to criticise her looks but they do live from their image and believe they are ah so gorgeous. A young woman should look natural and healthy , anyway just my opinion.
Was not gonna say anything about the eyebrows and just saw others did already🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cinema room, which if we want to be accurate is the TV room, is completely opposite to Josie's taste. I am sure she doesn't like it, especially the refurbished cabinet. It's not her vibe and clashes to everything they bought so far. She actually said it in the video and I bet it will be changed really soon.
As for Charlie not feeling well, I guess it was the chicken she cooked the previous evening. She even admitted the dog had gas 🤭🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Josie SHINES compared to this Millen chick who to me also looks plasticky and fake. Maybe it's not nice to criticise her looks but they do live from their image and believe they are ah so gorgeous. A young woman should look natural and healthy , anyway just my opinion.
Was not gonna say anything about the eyebrows and just saw others did already🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I seriously can't watch Lidl because of her eyebrows. This is so sad to admit.

• Haha
You should look up boudoir photography 🤭 maybe she's trying to tell us something... Showing her bra like that in her last vlog. Talking about her boudoir, maybe she's going to start an onlyfans soon🤭🤭🤭

Honestly, I don't think these girls are influencers anymore. Just paid sponsors of brands 🤷🏻‍♀️ she hasn't talked about trends that are "in" in ages.
"onlyfans"

Oh God, lol.

Hello my darlings, today I show my bum and Char shows his cucumber and tomatoes. I also HOE some veg beds. For my fellow lovers of pet-ting I show you how I pAmpEr my dear Ds after I wake up every morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As much as I am warming to Charmander, Charlie and Masculinity in the same sentence? Really? He’s the most metro male that I’ve ever come across. He seems to own it too. Good for him.

And really an HEIRLOOM?! It’s a piece of £15 crap from Facebook marketplace. What planet do these people live on? 😂
Passed down? It will be passed sideways to ebay

Was that a screenshot from a video??? She's too skinny. Look at her arms. The head is too big and the ponytails are ridiculous . In general also she looks real dumb to me. Much , much worse than Josie
Millen ... this is what she started out like, a chav if ever I saw one.
She's so envious of Josie and is slowly morphing into her 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Charlie vs Josie, spot the difference 🤭:
Why does she find it impossible to do it right? Can't her significant other teach her how it's done? What does she gain by not admitting her ads?😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.