Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha no worries, it did cross my mind that some may find it offensive 😏 but thought it was pretty accurate.
I suppose I could have changed it to doggy tormentor, basket bag collector 🤔
Anywho... yours is great, so all good x
Next time we can use "doggy pesterer" - that works too! Never mind eh! We all thought your title was genius!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The family definitely isn't 'old money'
His dad looks like he's comfy financially, but if they were old money, Charlie would have had his own London property and his parents' house doesn't look too fancy if you look back in older vlogs

Reactions: 19
His dad looks like he's comfy financially, but if they were old money, Charlie would have had his own London property and his parents' house doesn't look too fancy if you look back in older vlogs
This is true - I know a few "old money" individuals and they have their own London townhouses in very exclusive areas and several country properties. They also have some utterly ridiculous genealogical links. Kind of cool but utterly bonkers the sorts they're related to! Lady Cotswold-Aga and CharlieDarling definitely aren't "old money" - neither of them are. They are unquestionably wealthy though, I think CharlieDarling more so...either way they have zero sense...

Reactions: 15
I highly doubt Josie just paid for the entire down payment on the new house . Would you stay with a man that didn’t contribute? If she is then she is crowned the dumbest woman ever

They do it’s the new flat they purchased which the trust fund brat is remodeling ..

No one on here knows these people’s bank accounts . If you are an expert then show the exact dollar amount spent on the new house ( down payment ) show the exact amount spent on the London flat ..
What’s the price of the home his parents are living in ? If it’s beside a 11 million dollar mansion do you think it’s less than a million.. not all rich people dress nice on outings .. they aren’t flashy like people think ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I still think his family is old money .. they act like clowns but if you follow the family members they go on lavish vacations , and live in a elite neighborhood and they always have since he was a child.. Paris Hilton is old money and she’s a damn clown .. old money doesn’t mean instant class or elegance. I’ve been around old money who dress like homeless and drink all day.. besides that how is he affording anything ? One sponsorship ? What about the flat in London ? They are remodeling that . His family have always had a ton of money it’s all over his sisters and mothers Instagram .. upper middle class or middle class cannot just blow thousands in one day shopping week after week. He’s an idiot regardless.
I've noticed that we have a totally different definition of old money.

I looked it up and the definition is: the inherited wealth of established upper-class families (i.e. gentry, patriciate)" or "a person, family, or lineage possessing inherited wealth".

So Charlie isn't old money but new money, as his father may be very rich, but his money isn't passed down through generations and there is also another element besides just being rich: you also have to belong to the "right kind of family" and that is mostly upper class or aristocracy in the UK and the continent. This last part makes me doubt that even Paris Hilton will be seen as old money in Europe tbh.

Reactions: 24
The long anticipated fashion video is up. Is this all repeats of everything she has shown in the vlogs or is there new vulgar designer gear for me to laugh at?
Repeats and a terrible sales pitch aimed at jewelry. And those geisha chloe shoes are not my idea of timeless investment piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I highly doubt Josie just paid for the entire down payment on the new house . Would you stay with a man that didn’t contribute? If she is then she is crowned the dumbest woman ever

They do it’s the new flat they purchased which the trust fund brat is remodeling ..

No one on here knows these people’s bank accounts . If you are an expert then show the exact dollar amount spent on the new house ( down payment ) show the exact amount spent on the London flat ..
What’s the price of the home his parents are living in ? If it’s beside a 11 million dollar mansion do you think it’s less than a million.. not all rich people dress nice on outings .. they aren’t flashy like people think ..
So Josie and her mom bought the London flat with the inheritance of her late dad. So that’s about £900,000 there. The other flat I believe is a business expense and was already bought for sometime. Josie’s mom has money as we suspect she gave some money since she’s the one going to live in the coach house. Again this was acquired by Josie’s dad. Josie’s brother (half), doesn’t live anything luxury like Josie does. He’s very humble and works in a blue collar type job.

The B&B that Josie’s mom had wasn’t posh at all. Really grungy looking and read that the hospitality was tit. Josie’s mom sold that. So this is where we think she got the extra money to help.

Reactions: 11

I looked it up and the definition is: the inherited wealth of established upper-class families (i.e. gentry, patriciate)" or "a person, family, or lineage possessing inherited wealth".

So Charlie isn't old money but new money, as his father may be very rich, but his money isn't passed down through generations and there is also another element besides just being rich: you also have to belong to the "right kind of family" and that is mostly upper class or aristocracy in the UK and the continent. This last part makes me doubt that even Paris Hilton will be seen as old money in Europe tbh.
I still think he inherited money . He has no job ! No one can just buy a million dollar house with no down payment . Honestly you cannot know what his family has . The point I’m making is the London flat, 1.8 million home , remodeling , new cars , shopping etc where are they getting the money from ? Paris Hilton is def old money here in the states. Hilton hotels etc . Started by her great grand father . Old money is old money doesn’t matter if in UK or not . I guess if you want to ask Charlie where he gets his money it’s from his parents in my opinion! He has no job ! Just one sponsorship . Unless he is out on the streets selling something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sooo I can’t speak for England but I’m from an old money east coast family. Now granted most of the old money is diluted by generations of passing it down. I grew up with formal dining and silver tea sets and country clubs etc. And I live in an area where our home is under a million but there is an 8m house and several 5m houses on my street. All of my family and most of the people on my street look like completely normal well educated well mannered down to earth people. They may have nice cars and homes but they do not walk around with Chloe and other branding slapped across their shoes. My own father is the most frugal and worst dresser on the planet. And sadly worst tipper. So I think old money whispers so they say and sometimes it’s really hard to tell the grumpy cheap person is wealthy or not. There is something called tact and taste that Josie lacks so I don’t feel the elegance of growing up with wealth with her. I think just a well to do parent. Now I could tell from the go that Amelia is from wealth. The way her mother carries herself and how she may wear designer, it’s not a constant sell out of her soul to get it. That’s just my 2 cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Josie and her mom bought the London flat with the inheritance of her late dad. So that’s about £900,000 there. The other flat I believe is a business expense and was already bought for sometime. Josie’s mom has money as we suspect she gave some money since she’s the one going to live in the coach house. Again this was acquired by Josie’s dad. Josie’s brother (half), doesn’t live anything luxury like Josie does. He’s very humble and works in a blue collar type job.

The B&B that Josie’s mom had wasn’t posh at all. Really grungy looking and read that the hospitality was tit. Josie’s mom sold that. So this is where we think she got the extra money to help.
Oh did Josie mention her mom is coming to live there ?

Reactions: 5
I still think he inherited money . He has no job ! No one can just buy a million dollar house with no down payment . Honestly you cannot know what his family has . The point I’m making is the London flat, 1.8 million home , remodeling , new cars , shopping etc where are they getting the money from ? Paris Hilton is def old money here in the states. Hilton hotels etc . Started by her great grand father . Old money is old money doesn’t matter if in UK or not . I guess if you want to ask Charlie where he gets his money it’s from his parents in my opinion! He has no job ! Just one sponsorship . Unless he is out on the streets selling something 🤣
Charlie’s family is like the Beverly Hillbillies

• Haha
I think he's living off Josie's money.

And the Hiltons may be American old money, but they are not seen as old money by most people in Europe, as I explained before.

But let's agree to disagree and move on.

• Heart
The post Josie made for Charlie and it’s the pic from when they got engaged he looks miserable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have a lot of friends ,acquaintances and through my parents business customers who are old money and they do not brag or wear designer items, very refined and classy manners are impeccable, along with being well educated and travelled
Charlie and Josie are none of the above

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Agree with this. Also all I could think when I saw his parents' house was my garden is significantly bigger than his lol. Also, my aunt's house was valued at about £5m when they bought it and the houses either side weren't worth anything like that much as they don't have 50 acres of land attached. Depending on where they live and the amount of land belonging to the house next door, it could be worth significantly less.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Being of old money is having a wealthy lineage and connections.
True we don't know either sides bank balances but I don't think their wealth goes back very far.
I have a friend whose husband is a self made millionaire, he's not from money just worked hard has been successful.... he's from a very poor working class family, a bit flashy, a bit loud.
Their daughter has grown up with that money and knows no different, went to good schools and mixed with other wealthy people's children... nobody would know her family background until they meet her parents... then the cat is out of the bag so to speak.
I think the same goes for J and C, once you've seen the parents crass behaviour all is revealed.

• Heart
I have a lot of friends ,acquaintances and through my parents business customers who are old money and they do not brag or wear designer items, very refined and classy manners are impeccable, along with being well educated and travelled
Charlie and Josie are none of the above
This, this and this again. And flying around the world on press trips does not count as being well-travelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question - Does Charlies Mom and Dad live in Sunningdale or in Windsor?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.