Fashion Mumblr #12 the tale of 50 straw bags & lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes bizarre that they bought the first house that they saw. More bizarre is that they bought a house in a town that got flooded a couple of years back. If I want to purchase a character house for 2 million - I am going to look around at a number of houses and look for the flood zone - UK has some pretty bad floods in the past 10 years.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What's new in my wardrobe... today's flog,seems to me to be a reminder to us all of the expensive goodies she has ....just happen to wave Chloe and Prada onscreen....must admit I would be embarassed to wear those shoes... never mind,at least we see her nice stetson at the end... now she needs a horse... let the begging begin :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Christ they're completely unsuited to the house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't believe that anyone would spend any amount of money on the first house they saw, that is just madness
It had been on the market a couple of years too so letโ€™s be honest it wasnโ€™t going anywhere fast ๐Ÿคฃ. They definitely had time to go on several viewing and then pick ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the attraction of wearing shoes that advertise in BIG letters Prada? I have espadrilles but I purchased them based on the sole and arch support built in, etc not based on some name. What am I missing? I thought even Hermes handbags don't write BIRKIN in large letters on the side of them - what happened to being discreet?

• Haha
  • Heart
She is so full of sh*t...yes Josie cream Prada espadrilles costing ยฃ395 really are practical for your new countryside lifestyle, especially for "walking through fields". ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Seriously what is she on about?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What is this "countryside lifestyle" ? Being self-obsessed, "going for a walk" around your own garden and going to Soho Farmhouse?! This girl does NOT know what she's talking about.

Also is it just me who doesn't plan specific outfits for "around the house" or "popping to the shop to grab some milk". I love clothes, I love fashion, but I just don't get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks PettyBettyBoop for setting the new thread up and Woo _63 for the photos.
Thanks but I'm upset that @Woo_63 tag for the pic was removed by them too.
I guess we can't use certain words for the title. Again, I'm so sorry Woo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also if she hates her roots so much, why hasn't she been to the hairdresser? She's already made multiple trips to London ..must be waiting for another freebie....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She is so full of sh*t...yes Josie cream Prada espadrilles costing ยฃ395 really are practical for your new countryside lifestyle, especially for "walking through fields". ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Seriously what is she on about?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What is this "countryside lifestyle" ? Being self-obsessed, "going for a walk" around your own garden and going to Soho Farmhouse?! This girl does NOT know what she's talking about.

Also is it just me who doesn't plan specific outfits for "around the house" or "popping to the shop to grab some milk". I love clothes, I love fashion, but I just don't get it.
Hi there and welcome !๐Ÿ˜€
I'm half way through her insufferable blabbing of todays vlog and you took the words out of my mouth... she's so clueless. The nonsense that comes out of her mouth, it's hard to catch up.
The white designer espadrilles she calls "investing in more timeless things" ..... living in the countryside...and talking again about " ME ME ME" and " MY countryside lifestyle " and now that I live " in the countryside " and more of that self centred talk.
How is any of that relatable to her followers ????
And , that pink jacket IS fine for city life as well sweetie ! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
The Chloe flip flops - " they are not in-your-face designer " ???? You don't say ? With the huge brand name across....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks but I'm upset that your tag for the pic was removed by them too.
I guess we can't use certain words for the title. Again, I'm so sorry.
Bless you ...the tag words were from woo_63 not me. I agree we have to be cautious which is why I thought my words" basket cases " wouldnt make a good title lol...but thanks again for keeping us chatting here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bless you ...the tag words were from woo_63 not me. I agree we have to be cautious which is why I thought my words" basket cases " wouldnt make a good title lol...but thanks again for keeping us chatting here.
I went and tagged woo LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi there and welcome !๐Ÿ˜€
I'm half way through her insufferable blabbing of todays vlog and you took the words out of my mouth... she's so clueless. The nonsense that comes out of her mouth, it's hard to catch up.
The white designer espadrilles she calls "investing in more timeless things" ..... living in the countryside...and talking again about " ME ME ME" and " MY countryside lifestyle " and now that I live " in the countryside " and more of that self centred talk.
How is any of that relatable to her followers ????
And , that pink jacket IS fine for city life as well sweetie ! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
The Chloe flip flops - " they are not in-your-face designer " ???? You don't say ? With the huge brand name across....
I had to laugh at the Chloe flip flops I live in the country unless I'm out with my family for food etc I'm wearing walking boots and a waterproof coat

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks but I'm upset that @Woo_63 tag for the pic was removed by them too.
I guess we can't use certain words for the title. Again, I'm so sorry Woo.
Ha ha no worries, it did cross my mind that some may find it offensive ๐Ÿ˜ but thought it was pretty accurate.
I suppose I could have changed it to doggy tormentor, basket bag collector ๐Ÿค”
Anywho... yours is great, so all good x

• Heart
The long anticipated fashion video is up. Is this all repeats of everything she has shown in the vlogs or is there new vulgar designer gear for me to laugh at?

• Haha
Yes bizarre that they bought the first house that they saw. More bizarre is that they bought a house in a town that got flooded a couple of years back. If I want to purchase a character house for 2 million - I am going to look around at a number of houses and look for the flood zone - UK has some pretty bad floods in the past 10 years.
Agreed, she's got some sort of compulsive disorder iyam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some family pictures. Looking at the men's ill fitting clothes, I'm still convinced that he isn't old money:
Agreed, I don't think his family are old money at all.
I bet there's a few shop keepers on their family tree... and a couple of village idiots ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Some family pictures. Looking at the men's ill fitting clothes, I'm still convinced that he isn't old money:
Well I still think his family is old money .. they act like clowns but if you follow the family members they go on lavish vacations , and live in a elite neighborhood and they always have since he was a child.. Paris Hilton is old money and sheโ€™s a damn clown .. old money doesnโ€™t mean instant class or elegance. Iโ€™ve been around old money who dress like homeless and drink all day.. besides that how is he affording anything ? One sponsorship ? What about the flat in London ? They are remodeling that . His family have always had a ton of money itโ€™s all over his sisters and mothers Instagram .. upper middle class or middle class cannot just blow thousands in one day shopping week after week. Heโ€™s an idiot regardless.

Living beside a 11 million dollar mansion is enough to say they are old money . Even a surgeon doesnโ€™t have that kind of money . That amount of money takes generations to get unless you win the lottery or become famous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I still think his family is old money .. they act like clowns but if you follow the family members they go on lavish vacations , and live in a elite neighborhood and they always have since he was a child.. Paris Hilton is old money and sheโ€™s a damn clown .. old money doesnโ€™t mean instant class or elegance. Iโ€™ve been around old money who dress like homeless and drink all day.. besides that how is he affording anything ? One sponsorship ? What about the flat in London ? They are remodeling that . His family have always had a ton of money itโ€™s all over his sisters and mothers Instagram .. upper middle class or middle class cannot just blow thousands in one day shopping week after week. Heโ€™s an idiot regardless.
old money or not , too smart he ain't , but selling all his shoes could help me pay off my mortgage ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.