Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I live there are PLENTY of dental clinics and I have personally experienced incredibly incompetent and bad dentists. I learned it the hard way. One has to REALLY be careful to whom one goes. Once on TV they had a person go for a check up to different dentists and the result was a cost from € 200 up to thousands!!!! Same person!!! I don't know who she went to. I do hope the person is a competent professional. Seeing how she wants everything for free or discount , I'm wondering...
..and believe you me , it's worth spending much more but with a reliable dentist than having a bad job done by one that does DISCOUNTS for BLACK FRIDAY ( I saw that here and was gobsmacked ) . This is not a hairdresser. This is your mouth and if that isn't taken care of properly , there can be sooooo many health issues.
I will really shop around if ever I choose to get braces again. I had to get them removed early because my orthodontist saw no issue with attaching the wire in such a way that it would dig into my cheek, make it impossible to eat and inevitably give me ulcers. I don't regret my decision even though my overbite feels massive - I just don;t use my front teeth so I guess that's one way to help keep them clean!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I will really shop around if ever I choose to get braces again. I had to get them removed early because my orthodontist saw no issue with attaching the wire in such a way that it would dig into my cheek, make it impossible to eat and inevitably give me ulcers. I don't regret my decision even though my overbite feels massive - I just don;t use my front teeth so I guess that's one way to help keep them clean!
Same, mine always feels big and I can get quite self-conscious about it, but I did have braces 🙈 My orthodontist had a good rep (he’s retired, now), so maybe some overbites are just meant to be, anyway.

Reactions: 7
Where I live there are PLENTY of dental clinics and I have personally experienced incredibly incompetent and bad dentists. I learned it the hard way. One has to REALLY be careful to whom one goes. Once on TV they had a person go for a check up to different dentists and the result was a cost from € 200 up to thousands!!!! Same person!!! I don't know who she went to. I do hope the person is a competent professional. Seeing how she wants everything for free or discount , I'm wondering...
..and believe you me , it's worth spending much more but with a reliable dentist than having a bad job done by one that does DISCOUNTS for BLACK FRIDAY ( I saw that here and was gobsmacked ) . This is not a hairdresser. This is your mouth and if that isn't taken care of properly , there can be sooooo many health issues.
She showed the whole process on her YT and Instagram. If I’m not mistaken, she even had a discount code or maybe a free consultation with the dentist for her followers. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
She showed the whole process on her YT and Instagram. If I’m not mistaken, she even had a discount code or maybe a free consultation with the dentist for her followers. 🤭
Will all the grannies and sheeples be flying in from all over the world for that ?!:unsure:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi - does anyone know what went on between Josie and daylesford - for some reason I think there was something that went on - OR I am maybe having some heat stroke today and I am imagining it - LOL?

• Haha
  • Wow
Hi - does anyone know what went on between Josie and daylesford - for some reason I think there was something that went on - OR I am maybe having some heat stroke today and I am imagining it - LOL?
During the lockdown she made it seem like she was having lunch at Daylesford when it was not allowed. Someone on this thread knows people at Daylesford personally. Apparently Daylesford wasn’t happy with her false portrayal. Since then Josie & co. haven’t mentioned the place and always make snide remarks about how expensive it is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
the vlog is up in her playlists - soho farmhouse

cringe - "you can't film at soho farmhouse due to the type of people who are members there". Yuck sounds so elitist - and since she is a member there she is above the rest of us?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
yes there are tire tracks on her grass from the chimney people - very sad - actually it is funny because she looks really pissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG the outfit I described earlier as her looking like a crazy hoarding bag lady was her Soho Farmhouse outfit 😂.

And she didn't show anything of the inside or even the grounds, so she was basically name dropping (and drooling over the Beckhams 🙄).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She looks like she aged 20 years in 3 years. I blame this gray hair colour.
I think she lost a lot of weight too. Her face lost its fullness. It's such a remarkable change in just 3 years and in such a young age. And you are right, the grey hair really doesn't suit her.

They are so obsessed with the Beckhams it's becoming creepy.😳

Her outfit is embarrassing. She is a fashion vlogger for God's sake!!!
And they bought another monstrosity for the bedroom 🤢

So the cushions are English country house style and she puts them on her Versailles bed. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
July 8/2020 video

Dress - £635
Sweater - £35
Necklace - £135
Shoes - £355

SF cushion - £65.00
SF cushion - £165*2 = £330

Alex Monroe earrings - £420.00
Warner's gin - £38
Warner's tumbler - £7.50

TOTAL = £2020.50

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm no interior decorator, but come on 🙄.

The bedside tables are a tacky shiny gold, whereas the rest is mat gold and why would you push everything in one section and leave the rest of the bedroom empty? 🤔
20200708_183224.jpg

And this modern looking floor lamp doesn't go with the decor either 🥴:
20200708_183301.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is asking for decorating ideas which she never follows, because Josie knows best, just to get engagement 😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Too...many...tassels....

Then she had a cheeky complain that Charlie moved them out of the Versailles bedroom of horrors. Heaven forbid he gets a say.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"My approach to homeware is the same as my approach to fashion, I like to buy classic timeless pieces", she says, while she fills her English countryside manor with mismatching French brothel-style furniture.

I don't know whether to 😂, 🤢, 🤯 or 🤦‍♀️, so I'll go with 🤑, as that seems to be the reason behind everything for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.