Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont wish that you would end up in a Dyson.:oops:
Or trapped in Dickies fur then smothered in Josies kisses 🤑 Still trying to 'unsee' that vlog were she pounced on poor Dickie😑

One of her followers suggested that Josie film a vlog with Lydia. I'd love to see them invited to each others homes for dinner. Charlie and Ali trying to bond, Dexter and Dickie chasing Lumi round the garden. The entertainment value would be epic ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just realised why no vlog today, Josie is probably in London having hair and nails done before buying tonnes of clothing for the fashion haul 'she doesn't feel is right to do given present mood of country' 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oooh my goodness, two days' mini-hiatus (not deliberate!) and I have missed 12 pages! Lots of catching up to do this evening...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just realised why no vlog today, Josie is probably in London having hair and nails done before buying tonnes of clothing for the fashion haul 'she doesn't feel is right to do given present mood of country' 🤔
If that is the case, so much for supporting local businesses... afer all there are hairdressers in the Cotswolds, nail and beauty salons aren't open yet 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I believe that she said that she would be posting less videos after July 4th OR her wifi is down?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn't it 3 times a week from now on? Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday?
Yeah! But I reckon she’s not bothering tonight as she’s sat at home working out how to make videos that don’t show her as a money grabbing narcissist that attracts mostly negative comments! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josephine is currently busy reading these threads and getting ideas on how to continue gas lighting people as she plays the victim. I am utterly disappointed in no video tonight LOL

I followed Josie for a couple years now but kinda stopped watching her around May/June of last yr with the whole Zimmerman stuff but I also was in the middle of a lot of things; moving and pregnancy. Then I started up again in the fall but lost interest because she's really a snooze fest. I started up again when she moved and I found both GG and Tattle. The forum is what really got me engaged and playing "spot the relative" was fun.

I did learn a few things from her when it came to improving my wardrobe and shopping mentality. I will give her that but as soon I dove deeper and saw her for what she really is, I am beyond disappointed in her. Charlie is still a little b*tch to me even though I've warmed up to him to a point. Like I feel bad about him as he probably isn't so bad as Josie portrays him to be? (if this makes sense).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Influencers aren't regular people who buy stuff because they like it. They just like to pretend they do, so they seem "relatable" to their followers 🙄.

They are business women who receive lots of clothes, shoes, home ware and so on for free, so they can promote it on their social media. And they have lots of other ways of making money (sponsorships, affiliate links and many more).

Josie is just a very good business woman (hustler).
Let's not forget the contribution of money from her parens.
I agree. She does seem hard working and women should absolutely be paid for their hard work, equal to men

But there is something off here. A lack of transparency? No appearance of giving back. Clearly asking for online sponsorships. Waste and excess. There are many hard working women on YouTube and IG that do not do this. That is what has put me off.

** and the house. It is beautiful, but if she can afford that house then she can afford professional decorators and new furniture rather than spray painting everything gold and making major diy design mistakes.

She also refused to take very important advice, such as not storing wood from outside in the house (bugs that can ruin a home because they thrive off wood and storing logs near a stove is a fire hazard)

Bottom line. She is not always forthright and that bothers me. Honesty matters. Being called a 'liar' which is not the nicest of words really hit a nerve with her.
She lacks a common sense, basic reasoning skills, and an ability to apply ration to situations. As I keep saying, she is not that bright, cunning, maybe, but not anyone of high intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got these from the influencerpaygap page: have ss only white influencers since POC are generally paid lower from what I noticed. We can only assume what she charges, but it should be well within this range. If possible check the Instagram page quite the imbalance in payment for POC.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes I very much can imagine how hard it was necessary to work to break down the glass ceiling. Very much so. I am not saying Josie has broken down ANY glass ceiling at all. I am stating she works consistently hard by comparison to some in the same line of work and that it captures my attention. This does not mean I support racists tweets or scams of a certain brand of frock. If invited to comment on the Zimmerman dupes I would clearly state that it wasn’t clever or to be admired in any context. Who would admire that? For me it is much needed escapism nothing more nothing less. It’s not even a matter of support. Support is for family and friends and worthy causes and much more to boot as I am sure you will agree. I very much agree with you that women should support women and I think most of us do. Well - I find it a tad difficult to support LEM and hold both of my hands up to that 😞 . I really must try harder...
I agree with you that Jodie works hard. That's what I liked about her...she put so much effort into every strand of her offering...blog, newsletter, Insta, you tube etc and there's no comparison to the slothy slug Lidl (you know how I feel about her bloody greenhouse 🤣).
I started to fall out of love with Josie when she went to Cambodia, the Zimmerman scam, and now this house. The daily vlogging is too much and she seems a bit manic, on the edge, demented, under pressure.
Tattle has got me through Lockdown though, so I'm grateful for Josie, Lidl and Frow, not forgetting Meghan and Harry, for keeping me entertained!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
More doggy dangley bits... please God noooooo
😬🙄🥴
It's like ground hog day, only more boring.

Screenshot_20200707-234023_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What will she do during the dark and cold winter months? Especially if there is a 2nd lockdown, even a limited lockdown.
I live in Australia so the Winter here isn’t cold (especially since the advent of climate change). I have no real experience of severely cold weather. I look at that “ £1.8 mil semi” and can only imagine how cold it’ll be. Lady J’s dressing room will freeze her t*ts off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry to put it bluntly but you are still fooled by her sweet facade.

She has done a scam with her mum, in which she swindled people out of their money and that is fraud.
Can you enlighten me please? I’m very interested 👍

Reactions: 4
I first came looking for a Josie thread when I saw this thumbnail—I thought...surely not...did Hansel and Gretel shove the witch in an oven or is that just fake tan?

I also hated that she would say, “This is an investment piece, a timeless classic that I will wear for years and years to come,” about every single haul she ever did. Forgive me for missing the point but shouldn’t that negate the need for five hauls a week? And I remember being super mad about her saying elegant women should only wear nude lipstick. Just drives me up the wall how narrow-minded and fake she is.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I also hated that she would say, “This is an investment piece, a timeless classic that I will wear for years and years to come,” about every single haul she ever did. Forgive me for missing the point but shouldn’t that negate the need for five hauls a week? And I remember being super mad about her saying elegant women should only wear nude lipstick. Just drives me up the wall how narrow-minded and fake she is.
YES!!!! This is exactly it, it’s drives me up the wall how judgmental she is, so narrow minded. I too think it is fake and an act for her channel, I honestly don’t know how she got through being at the London college of fashion as a lot of people at fashion school are not normally like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I only started watching her YouTube after noticing comments referencing her new house. Quickly I realised how fake she is by her 'put on' accent and obviously trying to be something she is not. The fake accent really gets to me so I find it hard to listen to her. The consumption sickens me. So does the husband rabbiting on with his self importance. I can't believe she is only in her 20s as she looks and dresses so much older, although I do notice that she has a lot to learn. They both strike me as just playing a role that they believe people of a certain class behave. I can assure them they are wrong. LEM is just a lazy grubby chav dimwit.
Josie is a conniving social climber.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.