Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you enlighten me please? Iā€™m very interested šŸ‘
May 2019, Josephine did a video about Zimmermann Dupes. She raved about an eBay shop she ā€œmagicallyā€ stumbled upon. She linked the shop on her account. People realized that the eBay account belonged to her mother and called her out.
1. She lied about the account
2. Did not disclose the relationship with that account or the fact it was her motherā€™s store
3. Took down the video and blamed editing issues
4. Promised to upload the video again but didnā€™t because she was trolled
5. Dresses were sold at almost triple the prices of alibaba/ali express (I forget how itā€™s spelled). They were basically from alibaba/Ali express but sold at Ā£100 instead of Ā£20-30 šŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
May of last year, Josephine did a video about Zimmermann Dupes. She raved about an eBay shop she ā€œmagicallyā€ stumbled upon. She linked the shop on here account. People realized that the eBay account belonged to her mother and called her out.
1. She lied about the account
2. Did not disclose the relationship with that account or the fact it was her motherā€™s store
3. Took down the video and blamed editing issues
4. Promised to upload the video again but didnā€™t because she was trolled
5. Dresses were sold at almost triple the prices of alibaba/ali express (I forget how itā€™s spelled). They were basically from alibaba/Ali express šŸ˜‚
Yep she sold those cheap Ā£ 20 Chinese knock-offs for at least Ā£ 100, so she made a killing with it, as most dresses sold out within minutes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Josephine claiming she contacted that eBay seller and how they were getting more. Sheā€™s sooo kind, isnā€™t she?
8A439257-36F8-40D9-8B99-CDFE7B750982.jpeg

Reality-> lies
Her claiming that video needed editing. She took down the video and itā€™s not made private. She never uploaded it again.
F2B525D3-8E36-4DDA-88B2-D4A119B71D0E.png

Aliexpress/alibiaba prices
A8309774-3A24-4D3F-9FA4-2920AF130E3B.jpeg

This is the account that had the dresses listed and if you check the sellers info llizbeth1- it belongs to Josieā€™s mom
EFB8DA68-C252-44F2-A586-B88EE737960B.jpeg

The comment calling her out
BAF209A7-417C-481E-BBDB-10DF2AC94150.jpeg

Just in case anyone wanting to read those racist tweets again or if anyone asks. I just happened to have found them again in my phone as I was searching for the Zimmermann gate scandal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I found tattle after maybe day 8 or 9 of her moving vlogs when I thought ā€œdear god, can someone be that self centred that they think I have 45-50 minutes every single day to watch them babble on about nothing and bore me to tearsā€. Havenā€™t really watched since. I genuinely liked Josie before and enjoyed her videos, but since the move, honestly, this is not content. She does not provide anything useful or worth watching. I used to like her fashion videos before (the actual content ones, not the hauls) and thought she was hard working for always putting these out. But the vlogs. Dear god. Iā€™ve never seen something as dreadfully dull. All I can say is WHO THE F CARES. Honestly. I donā€™t even care for this level of detail on the lives of people I actually know, like and care about.

and then I was enlightened here by all her scams, blatant lies, racism, etc, and Iā€™m done with her. Boring AF, and a horrible, horrible greedy person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We're blaming her spit sucking on her extensive dental work, but could the problem also be due to some lip fillers? šŸ¤”

20200708_065635.jpg

(Beginning of this year and about 3 years ago)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The consumption sickens me.
for someone who goes on so much about being more environmentally friendly and shaming people for emptying pasta from a packet into a glass jar, her consumption is outrageous! The amount of clothing and other items she buys for hauls and openly admits to just buying for the sake of the haul and returns after. Not only is that costing the company she is buying from money but she is contributing to global warming. I canā€™t fault her for buying new things for the house as most people do that when they move but to be wasteful and buy 6 parasols, brag about how expensive the furniture is and then complain about delivery charges, whilst millions of people are struggling at the moment is just very distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m really loving everyoneā€™s avatars šŸ¤£ šŸ‘šŸ¼

I followed Josie a bit on and off for a 12-18 months before the move. At one point I loved all the videos (said with shame! Haha), also a point in the middle I just zoned out and didnā€™t watch for months as I got bored of the hauls/ā€œfashion adviceā€ being so so repetitive. Then I came back I think just out of curiosity watched kind of on and off but was getting a bit irritated by the inconsistency in what she said from video to video. Then came the house move and it just went down hill super quickly - she tried to drag out the initial suspense, then failed to really show the house and started saying things like she was ā€œteasingā€ etc and it all just came across like she felt she was amazing, better than her followers, her demeanour changed more into someone that is cringeworthy desperate to be in a circle sheā€™s just not! The total give away of her location/ address so quickly let a quick google search reveal the price then that got me thinking hmm how else does she earn money, wonder if itā€™s all above board (turns out my suspicion was quickly verified by Zimmermangate!). Then sheā€™s mentioned gossip sites a few times. So I just kind of put two and two together and found my way here.

Her style is too old for me now. Used to be a bit more of a mixture of stuff and somethings Iā€™d actually like. I showed my husband a few days ago her and didnā€™t say anything just asked him to age her. He guessed in her 40s! This based on her skin, teeth and outfit. Im not that much older than Josie and Iā€™d be horrified if someone aged me what like 20 years older than I am šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really really enjoyed her videos and watched them on the background while cooking. It was a good distraction. I started to get more and more annoyed because she didnā€™t/doesnā€™t disclose her ads and repeated the same tips on every video, but thatā€™s not what brought me here. I found this website by accident when searching for her house. I was so chocked by the amount of people saying ā€œbad thingsā€ about her, because every time I had a quick look at her comments they were all positive. Just out of curiosity I started to read them and wow the whole was much deeper than undisclosed ads. I was kind of aware of the Zimmerman scandal, but I kind of forgot about it. I guess her tactics worked? šŸ™ˆ I feel ashamed.
Anyway! Once you see who she really is you canā€™t unsee it. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah alot of people think she looks far older than she is. A mix of an older fashion style and also overdoing her skincare and not helping herself id guess. She is a pretty girl but her granny style does her no favour. What happened to her cute tops, shorts and bouncy hair looks?
She reminds me of an influencer who is in her early to mid 30s but you would guess she is 10 years older than that. I cant remember her name but she works or did work for bobbi brown, has two sons and a husband called colin

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also hated that she would say, ā€œThis is an investment piece, a timeless classic that I will wear for years and years to come,ā€ about every single haul she ever did. Forgive me for missing the point but shouldnā€™t that negate the need for five hauls a week? And I remember being super mad about her saying elegant women should only wear nude lipstick. Just drives me up the wall how narrow-minded and fake she is.
I never wear nude lipstick because it doesn't go with my undertone at all. I have naturally very bright lips & nude just drains colour from my face lol. The closest I come to nude is a muted pink tone. Looking at my parents and grandparents, it's going to be like that for the rest of my life :)

I see she didn't understand her own undertone either - most of those red lipsticks don't suit her at all :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
I never wear nude lipstick because it doesn't go with my undertone at all. I have naturally very bright lips & nude just drains colour from my face lol. The closest I come to nude is a muted pink tone. Looking at my parents and grandparents, it's going to be like that for the rest of my life :)

I see she didn't understand her own undertone either - most of those red lipsticks don't suit her at all :/
Thatā€™s the case with me too. I look washed out if I wear nude lipstick. I prefer muted red, which balances my features nicely for occasions if not just a chapstick is enough for me. She has no clue about fabrics, colors or patterns. She is definitely not a risk taker in terms of fashion or makeup. I canā€™t even see any kind of difference in her makeup whenever she says, she did something different with it.

She is catering to the pale skin, thin with blond hair audience, preferably over 65 who will consider her a granddaughter and spend a lot of money via her links.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she aged 20 years in 3 years. I blame this gray hair colour.

Reactions: 13
She looks so much younger, fresher and prettier there - really lovely! And her teeth look better! That is so weird, considering she has had braces and other work on them. They ought to look better after all that work, but she actually looks far better in these photos!
Where I live there are PLENTY of dental clinics and I have personally experienced incredibly incompetent and bad dentists. I learned it the hard way. One has to REALLY be careful to whom one goes. Once on TV they had a person go for a check up to different dentists and the result was a cost from ā‚¬ 200 up to thousands!!!! Same person!!! I don't know who she went to. I do hope the person is a competent professional. Seeing how she wants everything for free or discount , I'm wondering...
..and believe you me , it's worth spending much more but with a reliable dentist than having a bad job done by one that does DISCOUNTS for BLACK FRIDAY ( I saw that here and was gobsmacked ) . This is not a hairdresser. This is your mouth and if that isn't taken care of properly , there can be sooooo many health issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Where I live there are PLENTY of dental clinics and I have personally experienced incredibly incompetent and bad dentists. I learned it the hard way. One has to REALLY be careful to whom one goes. Once on TV they had a person go for a check up to different dentists and the result was a cost from ā‚¬ 200 up to thousands!!!! Same person!!! I don't know who she went to. I do hope the person is a competent professional. Seeing how she wants everything for free or discount , I'm wondering...
..and believe you me , it's worth spending much more but with a reliable dentist than having a bad job done by one that does DISCOUNTS for BLACK FRIDAY ( I saw that here and was gobsmacked ) . This is not a hairdresser. This is your mouth and if that isn't taken care of properly , there can be sooooo many health issues.
Agree with this! She either got it done free or got a discount. I donā€™t know any doctor/dentist who does that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
We're blaming her spit sucking on her extensive dental work, but could the problem also be due to some lip fillers? šŸ¤”

View attachment 175587
(Beginning of this year and about 3 years ago)
I think she has had more work done than just dentistry and lip fillers.
The change in 3 years is quite remarkable but the changes are so subtle I can't figure out where they are, if that makes sense. šŸ˜
I had stopped watching her for the best part of the last 3 years did she disappear for any length of time?

Reactions: 9
I think she has had more work done than just dentistry and lip fillers.
The change in 3 years is quite remarkable but the changes are so subtle I can't figure out where they are, if that makes sense. šŸ˜
I had stopped watching her for the best part of the last 3 years did she disappear for any length of time?
I believe Josie told us the source of these changes herself. Not sure which vlog it was in now (they all blur together in a sludge of pink and grey) but in a PR package she received something with that Ronald Dahl quote about radiating beautiful thoughts and looking beautiful because of it. If sheā€™s looking pinched and stressed and older than her years itā€™s because sheā€™s living and portraying a lie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that she lost a lot of weight or baby fat from her face so that's what we see now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.