Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all the influencers and law od attraction?
It's a way to justify to others but mostly to themselves that they deserved it because the universe made it available to them, when in reality they just lied or scammed to get it šŸ™„.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What is with all the influencers and law od attraction?
It's just another fad, doubt any of them read/understood the book The Secret. The only books Josie has ever read are the Fashion books collecting dust on her shelves and I imagine those are mainly pictures. Josie did not 'attract' her current lifestyle through hard work and service to others, she started with a very wealthy family, hooking up with a boyfriend from a wealthy family and then begging for the rest. Without the initial million or so pounds ( who can afford a 3 bed townhouse in central London straight from college ??!!!) she would be lucky to own a small flat in Milton Keynes. We've all seen Made In Chelsea dahhhling, it's easy when daddy and mummy are loaded šŸ™Š

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I take your point yes. There is one thing for sure with your Dutch friend - they WILL eventually catch up with her (the tax man always does in the end) and she will then have to pay up...

No one likes a tax bill thatā€™s for sure and even though you may have earned the money there is always a feeling of Aggggghhhhh! about a tax bill, especially when we know the money we pay can go to all the wrong places!! Are you listening Mr Johnson?šŸ™„ When I get my tax bill I always think of all the things I could have spent that money (my money!) on. Anyway, I am terrified of leaving anything out in case there is a tax inspection and they may tell me I owe any more tax. I would surmise that most people paying tax, either through self-assessment or an accountant have a similar mindset because we donā€™t want to set up more bills/problems in the future. I cannot imagine Josie is any different and because she is in the public eye she is probably even more uber-careful than most of us because everything can be seen and checked. I know we are allowed to gift Ā£3,000 per annum in the UK. Anything over that is liable for tax to be paid by the recipient. They stealth tax us any way they can - ( put your hearing aid in Mr Johnson!) . Large pharmaceutical companies who can well afford to pay tax get massive tax exemptions but the likes of us do not. Somehow, I cant see someone in an Influencerā€˜s position leaving themselves wide open to get clobbered in the future and for everyone to be made aware of that with the attendant bad publicity. Who would welcome that into their lives? There would be massive fines and you might lose everything. I just canā€™t see Josie doing that.
She is a shrewd business woman and a seasoned con artist, so she knows the rules and how to avoid them, staying just within the law, but she's an arrogant and entitled scammer too.

This means that she might be a bit too confident that she is smarter than others and this might bite her in her flat patootie in the end šŸ„“.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can look up Fashion Mumblr accounts submitted to the company house online. For year ending 31.08.2017. She has declared 310k net turnover and net profit 210k. That should give you ideas about how she affords stuff. Also can see that in 2019 she has acquired fixed assets for 500k, that will be the Chiswick flat.
good for her that she is so successful and making all that money. but then it doesn't add up when she is playing coy that she has no idea how YT ads work. You'd think she'd know the basics, especially as she seems quite proficient at making money from it...

• Angry
  • Heart
She stated on her last vlog that she wasn't sure if the mood was right for more fashion hauls and could people say in comments what they would like to see more of. We could all see through that one !!!!! Anyhow, the comments overwhelmingly said No More Hauls You Have Too Much Already and requested Make Do And Mend type features such as Shop Your Existing Wardrobe, Capsule Closet etc. Many viewers just asked for pottering around in the kitchen and garden type vlogs !!!! NOT what Josie wants to hear, no new clothes, no Loving her Reflection in the Mirror, swaying and looking coyly up at camera whilst swinging seventh new straw basket full of flowers. My guess is she will ignore these requests and will be currently surfing &Other Stories website as we speak. Some people commented how sad they were to see all the new clothes discarded on floor, especially given Josie always refers to her purchases as 'investment pieces ' šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She stated on her last vlog that she wasn't sure if the mood was right for more fashion hauls and could people say in comments what they would like to see more of. We could all see through that one !!!!! Anyhow, the comments overwhelmingly said No More Hauls You Have Too Much Already and requested Make Do And Mend type features such as Shop Your Existing Wardrobe, Capsule Closet etc. Many viewers just asked for pottering around in the kitchen and garden type vlogs !!!! NOT what Josie wants to hear, no new clothes, no Loving her Reflection in the Mirror, swaying and looking coyly up at camera whilst swinging seventh new straw basket full of flowers. My guess is she will ignore these requests and will be currently surfing &Other Stories website as we speak. Some people commented how sad they were to see all the new clothes discarded on floor, especially given Josie always refers to her purchases as 'investment pieces ' šŸ¤£
Do you think all those comments have been deleted already ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she will do a haul very soon. Doesnā€™t she do the Fashion Mumblr Edit on the beginning of every season? She will maybe use that as an excuse. Besides if there was one person saying theyā€™d enjoy a haul, thatā€™s enough for her.
And even during lockdown, the videos called ā€œH&M haulā€ or similar have way more views

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Do you think all those comments have been deleted already ?!!
They were mostly still there when I last checked, most of these comments were stated politely by her followers who still genuinely believe she makes vlogs purely for people's enjoyment (and not to make sheds loads of money and as a vehicle for her narcissism) one or two followers are definitely catching on though (to be fair it took me a while, I even defended her in comments section once or twice, hang my head in shame now LOL) too many comments for her to delete I think, especially as they are along lines of ' I love you Josie, you are the sweetest but please no hauls and just more of your excellent gardening tips '

I think she will do a haul very soon. Doesnā€™t she do the Fashion Mumblr Edit on the beginning of every season? She will maybe use that as an excuse. Besides if there was one person saying theyā€™d enjoy a haul, thatā€™s enough for her.
And even during lockdown, the videos called ā€œH&M haulā€ or similar have way more views
Does anyone remember the vlog (Feb this year?) when she was crying into the camera saying she was so dreadfully upset about the Australia forest fires and particularly the loss of wildlife and that doing a fashion haul just seemed so inappropriate? Very next vlog was- you guessed it- fashion haul. Looking back now I think she was crying due to stress of house sale as she later referred to lots of issues they had during sale. Us viewers hadnt been told of the pending house move and most probably believed that Josie was genuinely upset about the koalas, soon consoled herself by ordering another pile of 'timeless' clothing šŸ˜‰

Incidentally I think one of Josies cronies (Char, Scar or Lala) are posting under username 'The Polished Flower'. I noticed that under at least 3 comments saying 'no fashion hauls , prefer home/garden content' our friend 'The Polished Flower' replied ' fashion haul please'šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They were mostly still there when I last checked, most of these comments were stated politely by her followers who still genuinely believe she makes vlogs purely for people's enjoyment (and not to make sheds loads of money and as a vehicle for her narcissism) one or two followers are definitely catching on though (to be fair it took me a while, I even defended her in comments section once or twice, hang my head in shame now LOL) too many comments for her to delete I think, especially as they are along lines of ' I love you Josie, you are the sweetest but please no hauls and just more of your excellent gardening tips '

Does anyone remember the vlog (Feb this year?) when she was crying into the camera saying she was so dreadfully upset about the Australia forest fires and particularly the loss of wildlife and that doing a fashion haul just seemed so inappropriate? Very next vlog was- you guessed it- fashion haul. Looking back now I think she was crying due to stress of house sale as she later referred to lots of issues they had during sale. Us viewers hadnt been told of the pending house move and most probably believed that Josie was genuinely upset about the koalas, soon consoled herself by ordering another pile of 'timeless' clothing šŸ˜‰
Don't feel bad that you were fooled by her, as we all were once šŸ„“.

And it still took us 10 threads to fully see how manipulative she really is, even when our eyes were already opened months (and for some this was even years šŸ„“) before that point šŸ˜¤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What will she do during the dark and cold winter months? Especially if there is a 2nd lockdown, even a limited lockdown.

• Haha
:cautious:
So where is the problem of giving a small amount away to the NHS or some charity ??:confused:
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Josie doesnā€™t organise some charitable event, or maybe even a gift of something she has been given for the NHS or a nice doggy organisation in the future. It will help enhance her profile and benefit the organisation. I am surprised that more Influencers donā€™t do this. Perhaps itā€™s because there are difficulties with charitable donations from a tax point of view. But yes, its definitely a good idea...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A Big Life Update uploaded 2 Feb 2020, watch the first part to see reference to forest fires and why this meant she couldn't even THINK about buying/showing fashion THEN view What's New In My Wardrobe for February uploaded 4 Feb 2020 to see everything Josie has been buying and wearing whilst the forests burned in Australia. Every little girl who still believes Josie is a sweet and caring person should watch these vlogs !!!!!

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Josie doesnā€™t organise some charitable event, or maybe even a gift of something she has been given for the NHS or a nice doggy organisation in the future. It will help enhance her profile and benefit the organisation. I am surprised that more Influencers donā€™t do this. Perhaps itā€™s because there are difficulties with charitable donations from a tax point of view. But yes, its definitely a good idea...
The only way Josie will involve herself in a charitable event will be to either gain publicity or make money for herself. It's all ME ME ME

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You are expecting too much from her. From a box of gifted CT products (most of which she already has!) she could part with one product that didnā€™t suit her skin.

Check any video with her dressing room shots. There is so much skincare/makeup already available in that house she could fund atleast 50 girlsā€™s entire makeup/skincare sets. She is hoarder and canā€™t part with anything that is gifted. She is stingy with her money too, so expecting her to spend money and gift people is futile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What will she do during the dark and cold winter months? Especially if there is a 2nd lockdown, even a limited lockdown.
Oh no I can see it now, her, Char and the two little puppy dogs toasting marshmallows by the stoves and wrapped in layers of finest cashmere. Building snowmen, baking cookies. The heating bills will be extortionate !!!

• Haha
But she might though as part of her facade management (to save face when things go belly up) šŸ™„.
I have no hope for that to happen. She really is Teflon Josie. Even a racism issue couldnā€™t shake her up. People are so blind, she can do no wrong in their eyes. They defended her even on her racist tweets?!

Josie must be hating the pandemic, she could have been on gifted vacations and got so much freebies for her place by now. If not for the pandemic she would have had a free furnished place by now. The partnership deals have dried out too.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I'd love to hear when others first realised how mean, disingenuous and generally fake Josie is. Was it a particular vlog, comment or instagram post ? Fascinated to hear what brought people here. Thanks to the Tatler who posted the Vlogmas were Josie asked Char to call his dad and see if he wanted to go halfers on the discounted Mulberry purse for his mum. I was speechless!!!! Hope her future mum in law was watching , maybe she also joined Tattle after thatšŸ¤£

• Haha
Oh no I can see it now, her, Char and the two little puppy dogs toasting marshmallows by the stoves and wrapped in layers of finest cashmere. Building snowmen, baking cookies. The heating bills will be extortionate !!!
Oh! You have just described my most perfect daydream. Sitting by a log fire with my dog swathed in warm blankets and eating toasted marshmallows! Now I want a toasted marshmallow and I havenā€™t got any...šŸ„ŗ drattit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to hear when others first realised how mean, disingenuous and generally fake Josie is. Was it a particular vlog, comment or instagram post ? Fascinated to hear what brought people here. Thanks to the Tatler who posted the Vlogmas were Josie asked Char to call his dad and see if he wanted to go halfers on the Mulberry purse for his mum. I was speechless!!!! Hope her future mum in law was watching , maybe she also joined Tattle after thatšŸ¤£
I went and checked that video, I was so shocked she did that and she kept it in the vlog. They bought the rest of the family Ā£12 mugs. While both of the them ā€œtreated themselvesā€ to luxury products šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Angry
I'd love to hear when others first realised how mean, disingenuous and generally fake Josie is. Was it a particular vlog, comment or instagram post ? Fascinated to hear what brought people here. Thanks to the Tatler who posted the Vlogmas were Josie asked Char to call his dad and see if he wanted to go halfers on the discounted Mulberry purse for his mum. I was speechless!!!! Hope her future mum in law was watching , maybe she also joined Tattle after thatšŸ¤£
Josie didnā€™t bring me here but the way her man interrupts her did. Itā€™s so irritating, I like it much better when itā€™s just her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.