Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so cringe when she says “feels good to pray all your namaz” like yeah we know. It’s supposed to feel good and if you prayed regularly you wouldn’t have to share with the world how good it feels. It’s obvious she only prays once in a blue moon hence why she feels the need to brag about how good it feels lol just sharing yourself on a prayer mat/posting how many times you pray is super cringe

Reactions: 5
And we know from past experience she usually prays when the hubby threatens to leave her

Reactions: 8
Good grief her fanny and arse shots to sell cheap leggings! Wtaf man. Camel toe on full display..... classy.

Reactions: 9
No wonder the in-laws can’t stand her 🤢 this was beyond embarrassing 😳 wait a few hours and the same woman will be posting quotes of Imam Ali 😂

“I’Ve nEvEr hAd cOsMeTiC sUrGeRy” 🧟‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s the way she kept rubbing her finger up and down her crack 🤣

You can’t brag about being millionaires and then for a few quids sell yourself like this for cheap tit. If anyone’s seen on tik tok there’s shitloads of people that regretted buying those cheap leggings
Well unfortunately for her, Amir is out rubbing other people’s so guess she has to do solos if she wants any action. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so cringe when she says “feels good to pray all your namaz” like yeah we know. It’s supposed to feel good and if you prayed regularly you wouldn’t have to share with the world how good it feels. It’s obvious she only prays once in a blue moon hence why she feels the need to brag about how good it feels lol just sharing yourself on a prayer mat/posting how many times you pray is super cringe
Im not too sure and perhaps there’s a way around around this but how can she pray with her nails? Idk if they’re real but if they are they’re painted &if they’re acrylic then when she makes wudu the water won’t reach her nails therefore invalidating her wudu?So how is she praying? Not judging her at all but genuinely want to know 😩

Reactions: 2
Im not too sure and perhaps there’s a way around around this but how can she pray with her nails? Idk if they’re real but if they are they’re painted &if they’re acrylic then when she makes wudu the water won’t reach her nails therefore invalidating her wudu?So how is she praying? Not judging her at all but genuinely want to know 😩
I actually know a couple of shia girls who do this😂but if her prayers are sincere may Allah accept them.

Reactions: 4
It’s not permissible at all for girls to wear nail polish while doing wudu because like you said the water won’t touch the nails. So the way she prays isn’t right.

Reactions: 3
She is literally advertising and selling a product, in order to get her followers to purchase ofcs she needs to make it look good. And faryals figure is amazing too mashalla after three kids wow🔥and someone with her following and influence can easily charge £1k + for these ads. Literally don’t understand why you ladies go so hard on her, she clearly posts content out of enjoyment and isn’t in it for the money.
Sorry but even for 1K+ per ad, that’s cheap to be showing ass like that. Embarrassed for her

No wonder the in-laws can’t stand her 🤢 this was beyond embarrassing 😳 wait a few hours and the same woman will be posting quotes of Imam Ali 😂

So cheap and trashy. They must really need the money. Poor little rich girl Faryal.

Reactions: 6
I think their money is running out, misspent or badly invested.

brands that pay £1k a post do so for actual celebs.

I don’t think she is getting that much.

something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 5
We all know this is you now fakeyal defending yourself! Get off this thread and go and look after your children. What happened to I’m coming back to the UK???? no your not. Your staying there till September you lying bleep as your mum has gone to USA to babysit her daughter in law 🤣 she can sell all the tit she wants. Her children’s education is suffering big time but who cares eh faryal as long as they got money that is what matters. Her crappy mindset is what her children will have too!!!

I too think it’s her 😂 it’s well known the corpse bride faryal 🧟‍♀️ been using numerous fake profiles on IG but her speech style and statements are always the same. Once on IG saw a magazine picture of her and Amir, scrolled through the comments and there she was under the username “Pakistani lookbook” (or a similar spelling) arguing with every Tom, Dick and Harry that the money husband makes belong to the wife and not the in-laws 😂 I googled the username to see other comments and Gosh, all of them were about faryal, like nothing else in the world existed 🙈 she was defending herself so hard using that account for several years, referring to herself in third person and praising herself hysterically, it was pathetic 😂 she put waaaayyy too much time and effort into convincing random IG people that faryal (herself) comes from a wealthy powerful well known family, I began to feel sorry for her. The girl definitely has mental health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you say her being a gold digger is 'knowing her worth and not selling herself short'. seriously? No sweetheart, knowing your self worth is about investing in yourself and never having to rely on a dick of a husband who constantly cheats on her and disrespects her for fame and money.
Can’t believe she said that😂 She seems like one of those golddigging type of girls just like Faryal😂

Reactions: 4

Im sure that last pic is photoshopped. I saw the same one yrs ago i think on twitter and her nose wasnt that huge nor her chin

It’s the way she kept rubbing her finger up and down her crack 🤣

You can’t brag about being millionaires and then for a few quids sell yourself like this for cheap tit. If anyone’s seen on tik tok there’s shitloads of people that regretted buying those cheap leggings

Shes stooped down to sonia fyza level 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she bought the Rolex or was just trying it on at the shop
There are numerous places in Karama (the low income peoples district where all the labour camps are located) with crappy dirty shops selling replica clothes ESPECIALLY Rolexes and Cartier. They are sold as cheap as AED 100 (£20) and you need to pay another £20 for the Rolex replica box and a paper bag. She obviously couldn’t afford the box so only showing us the watch 🥳🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi faryal.👋... so busy having a fun time in Dubai you're posting on this forum 😂😂😂

staff edit.
Stop arguing or the thread will be locked, hit report if necessary.
users disrupting from here will be banned.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
staff edit.
Stop arguing or the thread will be locked, hit report if necessary.
users disrupting from here will be banned.

thank you.

[/QUOTE]

Dear moderator,

We get it, the corpse bride reported the thread lol but why must it bother you? We don’t post nuclear codes or Boris’s nudes on here neither do we sell drugs. We are law abiding ladies 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.