Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy Saad that Faryal just posted on her snap is a Pakistani Canadian business man known by many in the dubai scene for being a coked up playboy who likes to drink. He flies girls from social media out to dubai to meet him and sleeps around, lavishes them with gifts and stays in hotels around the world. Funny thing is even a guy like that who is known for sugar daddy status didn’t look interested in her 😂😂
And wtf is she always going on about, “aLwAyS LoOkiNg aFTeR mE”…witch go look after your children 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Heard Georgina Rodriguez's show is coming to Netflix and it just made me feel even more how trashy and scum Faryal is. Georgina is a proper hands on mother, always with her kids and taking care of Ronaldo's kids he had from before and which celebrity couple could be more busier than these two. She's not a show off, doesn't stick her nose in Ronaldo's business and doesn't air her dirty laundry in public. She has had a nose job and maybe other work but you can't tell, seems happy to maintain her natural looks. You can tell her and Ronaldo have a good relationship the way they are so respectful to each other. Never seen her put him down or make out he's dumb. Never seen them cursing and acting desperate or seeking attention and creating drama. Ronaldo seems so respectful towards his mother and takes care of her too. Compare them to these 2 vile, show off, scum of the scum Faryal and Amir. When she's not filming herself, Faryal is always filmed with a phone in her hand always ready to show off and act desperate and trashy beyond words. Money can't buy class and morals. Faryal and Amir are pathetic and an embarrassment.

Reactions: 12
On her Q&A thing on Instagram today someone asked why she doesn't post her kids much and her response was she didn't want to risk nazar (evil eye) on them. I lolled so hard! She can't exactly say because I don't even see then myself let alone show them to you guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looool says the bleeping bleep who did a family photo shoot half naked few days after her son was born and revealed to the whole world what her son looked like: https://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/gallery/amir-khan-faryal-family-house-21795829

Amir is no better sharing a pic of Alayna days after she's born: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6133418/amir-khan-wife-faryal-birth-second-daughter/

Only the most attention seeking dickheads who are sickening desperate for attention exploits their newborn babies like this

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if this thick and thicker couple have any plans to go back to UK? Lamiasha education is just a mess , the never ending wedding hall project which bimbo is in charge of gas got no where and their house has been empty for months!!!!! What a waste, Imam Ali’s quotes would say 🤣

She said in her Q&A they're going to New York in 2 weeks time. Knowing them they will head back to Dubai after that. Ratatouille looking Faryal will say its too cold for her in the UK even with all the silicone she has in her face and body so can't come back here. Also, now that Amir's mom has been given the all clear thankfully, Faryal will definitely not let him come back here. If they gave a shyte about their kids education or even about their kids full stop they wouldn't leave them here, there and everywhere. I think their kids education is the last thing in their mind. Typical new money fools thinking they're kids don't need an education just because daddy has money lol.

I'm so disgusted at the fact she posted a half naked pic in that yellow dress and then a pic in an abaya!! She needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 2
OMG She's like 25kilos of make-up and what's with the blue contacts? Faker than fake.

Reactions: 1
The tart is packing her bags for Saudi I see. How about you take your mother in law whose just been given the all clear with you fakeyal?

Reactions: 2
The tart is packing her bags for Saudi I see. How about you take your mother in law whose just been given the all clear with you fakeyal?
Lmao tbh why should faryal take her mother in law to Saudi when she has fat tabninda and mariyah? Come on, why should faryal do that. I hate faryal because of her face transformation but why should she do that. Her mil is young, and can perfectly go to Saudi without faryal licking her feet

And Harry is unemployed doing nothing
He should get off his skinny arse and take his mother to Saudi not fake faryal….come on people…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she makes out she is forgiving and holier than everybody so how about she put her beliefs into action for a change? Plus as a daughter in law does she not have a duty towards her mother in law? Oh wait is she showing the Khan family she can go Saudi when she wants?!!! 🤣 We all know this tart is manipulating and sly AF!!! Says one thing and does the opposite. One crafty tart she is!!!

Reactions: 1
I bet she's drooling at the news of "Real Housewives of Dubai" lol
It would be a right laugh if she was on it though but i doubt it coz faryal and caroline dont really hang in the same circle of friends. I reckon carolines friend nina ali will be on it

Reactions: 4
It would be a right laugh if she was on it though but i doubt it coz faryal and caroline dont really hang in the same circle of friends. I reckon carolines friend nina ali will be on it
Lol right? Her testimonial would “wHeN iM noT HaVinG my 7 yEaR oLd TaKe sLuTTy PrettyLittleThing piCs of Me, I’m foLLoWinG mY HuSbaNd eVeRywHeRe”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mr & Mrs hypocritical trash are off to yet again “perform a pilgrimage” for the gram and then of course get back to their regularly scheduled programming of living sinfully. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I bet with the 2 nannies.. I would never leave my kids with strangers, never for 1 second.

Where have they left their kids?
With those nannies I’m sure. It honestly disgusts me that they would rather have strangers keep their kids overnight and for the majority of the day, when the kids could have been watched perfectly fine by Amir’s family - but nope.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.