Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even that they’ve left them with the nannies, it’s the fact they’ve flown and are so far from them

Reactions: 4
She’s left them with that guy mate she snapped a few days ago. Was that the fat Omar again? Who the heck leaves their children with random men beats me. Those children are sacared for life honestly! They have had no parent love and GOD knows what random men are doing to them! But hey this is what happens when you have greedy, selfish, self absorbed parents!!!!

Reactions: 7
One minute they’re clubbing, drinking, and doing other haram stuff and the next minute they’re doing umrah and acting all religious. When they leave Saudi these hypocrites are going to go back to their old ways and remain crappy people.

Reactions: 8
The amount of selfies/poses mr & Mrs twit have posted just proves that this this random trip was nothing but a PR stunt. Amir is on the post & delete offensive after getting called out for showing off for him “praying in the same place as the prophet” - like really fool, is everyone else there boasting about the same thing?

Pic of Faryal from their last trip to now. Her face has sooo much filler in it now!
36A1FC6E-2873-4647-B3F6-A0CDAC2FD855.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Why do they go to Umrah so often they are the shittiest muslim influencers on sm🤮🤮 Nothing will change after Umrah they will still be crappy muslims doing bad stuff every day.

If she can't wear those skimpy clothes on Umrah what makes her think she can wear them in her everyday life.....can Allah only see you when you're in Makkah? I dare her to go to the Ka'bah wearing her skimpy revealing outfits, that's right she can't because she understands the concept of haya and modesty in Islam. Yet she chooses to dress immodestly as soon as she's out of Saudi, strange..

• Heart
If you zoom in on that photo you can see she photoshopped it and blurred her. Guess all her skin treatments and Anne’s oil don’t work

Also I have never seen anyone post in business class as much as these two. Super tacky new money tit - it’s obvious she didn’t have this life before

Reactions: 9
Don’t why they done umrah properly got paid to do it he didn’t even save his hair of or got a trim but he shave his beard off which is a major sin especially when you’re done Umrah but she done back to fake life of tit to them allah means nothing just a publicity stunt for ig and snap I mean he didn’t fix nothing with his own family or go and visit his mum ……

Reactions: 7
Wowww so this sack of tit Amir did the Mecca trip all for a PR stunt as expected! He probably thought selling a pointless story to the tabloids (I mean come on, he’s one of thousands that was there) would brush up his image. What a loser!! And of course it’s orchestrated by him since he’s promoting it himself on Twitter.

@faryal - your extra dramatic lashes further exaggerate your drag look. ******!

7299F536-D1DD-48E6-B91B-902A7D9682A3.jpeg

• Sick
Don’t want to play GOD here but the post above is right. His umrah is invalid. If a man don’t shave his head after completing umrah, it’s not valid. He’s snaps with the Pakistani actor and airport pics shows he never shaved his hair!!!! WTH, shouldn’t miss fakeyal the “religious”one out the “two”knows this? I doubt she even trimmed a few hairs of her own either. Love how she is pretending to be Lamiash’s best friend at the moment lol. I bet she is raging over the fact he gone to Pakistan in his own!!! Oh wait, she sent his friend with him to keep tabs on him 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
LMAO these pathetic narcissists are going to show up for the “grand opening” of a kabob shop?! What happened, were Posh & Becks too busy for the gig? What a joke!

Oh and Faryal is definitely going to kill Amir for having his hand on this girl’s shoulder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re so desperate for the money they do anything and everything. They have no popularity in the UK they both sign up to everything to stay relevant. So desperate and tacky

LOL these two will turn up to the opening of a crisps packet if it gets them attention. I'm sure they're getting paid enough for it as well

She’s treated her self to some new shoes, a purse and some jewellery since seeing Amir’s snap with the girl so he’s forgiven guys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s treated her self to some new shoes, a purse and some jewellery since seeing Amir’s snap with the girl so he’s forgiven guys 🤣🤣
Don’t forget the skin lightening procedure 🤣 this witch seriously can’t go more than a week without poking a needle in her face for one thing or another. I highly doubt this lady is a “doctor” of any sort.
3292BA6E-918E-40FA-8B30-69F7DB0D6040.png

• Haha
Lmao this lady "Dr" Samreen is a joke of a doctor. If you follow the soniaxfyza threads you'll know all about this "doctor" and how fake she is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.