Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These cringe ass comments. Faryal makes it SO obvious when she leaves emojis from Amir’s account under her posts 🙄
61D9FAAB-3AE8-4109-9C66-A7F4E020976E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cringe khans back at it with their regular Dubai lame selves, Amir spending more time with a man child than his own child and Feryal half naked a week after her umrah. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Cringe khans back at it with their regular Dubai lame selves, Amir spending more time with a man child than his own child and Feryal half naked a week after her umrah. 🤦🏽‍♂️
And looking worse than Jacko at the height of his botched plastic surgeries
C55D77D5-3F83-4BA2-86FE-38754F4C2063.jpeg
🥴

Reactions: 3
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-trolls-who-accuse-her-of-being-a-bad-mother/

charity..er? wtf is she talking about? im pretty sure loading your face with every filler imaginable doesn't constitute as charity
Uggh the pictures of her in that article.... looking at her older/orginal self she used to be so pretty and had a refreshing/innocent face. Look how much she smiled in the older pictures and actually looked a like a nice girl. Now she just look dead in the eyes and pouts with those fake poses. A lot of people referred to her as a Pakistani Kate Middleton and she went and changed to a Pakistani Michael Jackson :sick:

Reactions: 4
Fakeyal UK have missed you. Not. Modest street promoting her tac too just so more fans turn up to see her messed face. What can anyone learn from these two brain dead good for nothing humans?!!!!

Reactions: 1
Anybody see the way she mimicked groping this woman’s boob? So odd.
Yes, felt sick to my stomach to be honest. It was such an unnecessary and vulgar and trashy act that I would expect from the lowest of the lowest. There is no need to go so far. It's not about religion. Can you imagine Kate Middleton or any other respectable woman doing that? Faryal reminds me of Katie Price honestly. Atleast Katie was brought up in such an environment, what's her excuse.

Reactions: 6
Yes, felt sick to my stomach to be honest. It was such an unnecessary and vulgar and trashy act that I would expect from the lowest of the lowest. There is no need to go so far. It's not about religion. Can you imagine Kate Middleton or any other respectable woman doing that? Faryal reminds me of Katie Price honestly. Atleast Katie was brought up in such an environment, what's her excuse.

Exactly and to an extent I think Katie was exploited by her family much like Britney, Faryal is just plain and simple trash. It's like she's just exploded, all that time living in Bolton, conforming to that lifestyle and now she's finally been set free. The funny thing is Amir's family were probably stopping her from sinning (according to Islam in terms of dressing modestly).. at the end of the day it's her choice, nobody can control anybody and people will say that's backwards thinking but in terms of that point I don't think they were wrong. She's just such a hypocrite, I wouldn't mind if she didn't make out that she's such a good Muslim, one hand posting numerous religious quotes and the other half naked or acting the ways she is.. it is un-Islamic.

I'm pretty sure they only "reconciled" with Amir's family because they didn't have enough content for their show, they literally haven't seen them since, so will they do the same for season 2? The Khan's are so stupid and desperate for Amir to be in their lives, they'll probably sign up for season 2... Or maybe it will be about their lives in Dubai.

Again when was the last time Faryal was physically with Alayna?

Reactions: 5
They so desperately need their fake ass show since Amir is washed up in the boxing community now and he could never hold a job as an announcer since he has the speech and intellect of a 5-year old.

Why do these parasites bleep themselves out through multiple pimps? Faryal claims to have a “team” (lmao that conveniently has access to her personal Gmail account,) they have that sleazy guy Bally from “rich list media” claim that he “exclusively manages Faryal & Amir,” Amir has that black lady serve as his “manager,” and then he has his uncle/cousin Taz employed for promotional stuff, and now that creep that Faryal was sitting next to in that guys’ dinner group photo and solo dinners while Amir was in America for his “boxing training” PR stint is trying to bleep them out for the weekend in the UK. What kind of selfish ass ppl will sell themselves for a doner kebab shop promo and seek out similar cheap events instead of visiting friends and family? Self centered twats.

790F8318-C579-474F-A433-CA7436865D6A.png

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure people are there for the free donner lol... It's mostly all guys... I don't get people who fawn over celebrities esp these z listers, Faryals in her element surrounded by roadmen

They are literally laughing at the people there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The kream brothers are there.
both married with young kids but turn up to these cheap affairs.

quotes religion daily but encourages fighting on his page. Totally confused.

go home and spend time with your 3 kids, not in a kebab house with randoms.

it’s beyond a joke.

6AEC432B-3155-47A8-9CC1-74C9DCC09D42.png
this is for whoever thought Faryal got a fat transfer for her butt a few weeks back 🤣 it was definitely photoshop

my ironing board has more curves than this “woman.” If it wasn’t for her bolt-on chest, she would definitely pass for a boy from the front bc she certainly is shaped like that from behind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Modest Street being a beg, she ran all the way to the kebab shop to meet these two 🤣

Then they went to the Sunna Musk launch today, Faryal looking like a hobo as usual and amir in a basic boring black t-shirt. No dress sense at all
Meanwhile Modest Street is trying hard to be relevant and taking pictures with them again

Literally everyone else except these 2 chavs and their entourage were dressed appropriately. We all know they have zero class, but why even BOTHER to show up if ur going to dress like ur going to the supermarket. Faryal’s makeup and hair is just abhorrent. Her look reminds me of this lady that went viral earlier this year for basically putting spray adhesive on her hair and then requiring it to be surgically removed: https://www.scotsman.com/webimg/b25...zU1M2Q5YmY1Nzc=.jpg?width=2048&enable=upscale

Literally everyone else except these 2 chavs and their entourage were dressed appropriately. We all know they have zero class, but why even BOTHER to show up if ur going to dress like ur going to the supermarket. Faryal’s makeup and hair is just abhorrent. Her look reminds me of this lady that went viral earlier this year for basically putting spray adhesive on her hair and then requiring it to be surgically removed: https://www.scotsman.com/webimg/b25...zU1M2Q5YmY1Nzc=.jpg?width=2048&enable=upscale
I remembered that story when the women used gorilla glue. I believe the women was a Instagramer and told her follows not to use this glue and she did try to sue but it was a laughing stock

Reactions: 1
Fakeyal trying hard to look like a cute, little girl but looks like a 60 year old with the messed up face!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.