Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was because of the shame she bought them… if she didn’t message back there would be nothing for people to talk about. Think she was in the process of mending things with her family anyway.
They should still be there for her though x

Reactions: 1
Agree with pp - How on earth is this story about summz not going viral? They should be villified for this! It seems to not be getting the attention it deserves

Reactions: 3
Watched the interview. The interviewer was confused about who wrote the book, saying half the book is an apology to ur wife n the other half is a love letter to her. N Amir confirms yes it is! Bahahaha

Aside from confirming the book was written by Faryal, wh r dumb n dumber trying to fool.

After being caught sleeping with other women n telling them he sees Faryal only as the mother of his kids n telling another woman he's in love with her, again these two cons r trying to portray a lie to the public so they can profit off that image.

Reactions: 1
Her videos of working out this girl man and she has the cheek to expect summz to not speak out in case her kids see it. Erm look at what you upload yourself. No self respect!

Reactions: 2
Her videos of working out this girl man and she has the cheek to expect summz to not speak out in case her kids see it. Erm look at what you upload yourself. No self respect!
those aren’t even workout videos. those are FAP material videos for her perverted fans.

She knows exactly what she's doing with those videos.
I honestly think she's the most materialistic and narcisstic person I've ever come across.

The gym is just an excuse for Faryal to get her fake tits out how many times in the past has she gone to the gym & she still looks like a stick insect with 2 ridiculous looking basketballs stuck on her chest. That's because she doesn't actually do any proper working out she just goes there & wears the tightest most revealing top gets some pervs to look at her fake tits & then feels better about herself because some men perved on her. Faryal always seems to join the "gym" after a story comes out of Amir cheating on her.

After getting humiliated & embarrassed by Amir for the hundredth time Faryal tries to make it look like she's not bothered & she's working on herself going gym etc why doesn't she work on her disgusting vile personality & her evil sick heart like everyone heard in the voice notes. Women like Faryal have nothing else going for them they have to use their bodies to get attention because they are lacking in everything else. Faryal's a tit mother, tit wife, tit daughter & tit daughter in law all she has is her tits to show to the world & even they are not hers & are not real she had to buy those aswell 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice Chatterbox Media who produced MTKs are promoting Amir today after FH shared the email from BBC complaints.

The two snakes made a point of sharing Chatterbox Media's story promoting Amir's GM interview.

No surprise though since Chatterbox were in the news for bullying staff on MTKs set n other productions, so of course the 2 female producers of Chatterbox media, would support the likes of Amir n Faryal.

All the complainants were women so they probably support Faryal bullying other women n giving death threats. BBC was supposed to be investigating the bullying claims, wonder what the outcome was. Apparently Channel 5 dropped Chatterbox Media becoz of it.

IMG_20230916_160424.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think Faryaal H’s insta got deleted again. Damn. Dumb and dumber are working hard to silence FH and Sumaira

That video of Ken n Faryal acting so stupid n over the top is so cringe, I got second hand embarrassment looking at it. Yet she's getting accolades for it. If that video had 2 ppl nobody knew, it hardly would've got any likes. I honestly think social media is one massive lie. Ppl give gushing compliments n pretend everything is hilarious to stay in with u.

The only truth was when Ken said her car stinks, of course it must stink with all her farts. Crack open a window Fartyal.

Honestly that video is only getting attention bc people like Ken … I used to also until he and Faryal became close and also before he started his weird accent - THAT is cringe.

ken does q&a all the time and tells people to leave people who are cheating on them … and even once he was like “if he does it once he will do it again” guess he doesn’t tell Faryal that to her face …

Either way the video was CRINGE. like these are adults in their 30s - skits like this work for teens or also like a certain population in South Asian … which I think Faryal is trying to appeal to with her friendship with Ken since most educated western girls are way over her

Reactions: 3
Honestly that video is only getting attention bc people like Ken … I used to also until he and Faryal became close and also before he started his weird accent - THAT is cringe.

ken does q&a all the time and tells people to leave people who are cheating on them … and even once he was like “if he does it once he will do it again” guess he doesn’t tell Faryal that to her face …

Either way the video was CRINGE. like these are adults in their 30s - skits like this work for teens or also like a certain population in South Asian … which I think Faryal is trying to appeal to with her friendship with Ken since most educated western girls are way over her
I hope for their sake that Faryal doesn't get a following among back home desi girls.

We don't need someone making naturally pretty girls feel insecure and plastic surgery themselves to michael jackson/****** level

Reactions: 5
I thought Ken was ok too until I saw what a nasty piece of work he is. When Faryal put that statement up about Sumz, he called Sumz an animal n was mocking her looks n saying vile things about her n then was fighting with ppl in the comments who told him he didn't need to be so vitriolic towards her. Not something u would expect from a celebrity/influencer. He's a nasty guy so I get why he's good friends with Faryal.

Interestingly he said in a QA that Faryal msged him on insta that she thinks he's so funny n invited him to dinner to her house n that's how they became 'besties'

I honestly think that's how she's meets her besties who aren't Amir's friends or their wives. I always remember her saying Shabana's husband Abid is her bestie n she can tell him things she can't tell anyone. Weird she doesn't say it about Shabana.

Reactions: 9
Agree with pp - How on earth is this story about summz not going viral? They should be villified for this! It seems to not be getting the attention it deserves
Because when you have money you can control the media narrative. He will have a full P.R team who will be spinning everything released before it hits the press. The only thing is that will come crashing down once and for all

Anyone know if Summz is ok. If anyone who talks to her reads this let her know she’s got supporters. Hope she makes it through this.