Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #6 He Khant keep it in his pants and she Khant grow a spine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of them but atleast they posted something to support the Palestinians even if it’s not written by them lol. Too many Muslims sitting on the fence to avoid losing brand deals etc so I think this is something we shouldn’t pick them apart for lol

Reactions: 7
If he was really bothered about God or humanity he wouldn’t treat women or his wife the way he does, head. I mean look at how he treated his mother when she had cancer, he moved across the world

this was defo a tick box exercise seen as the majority of their followers are British Asian Muslims. They haven’t got major contracts with any top companies that are going to drop them if they show their support to Palestine. How can you do a quick repost about the atrocities going on and then show your material wealth/ flash your tits the next

Reactions: 8
Was going to say something similar. Faryal has never been vocal on this topic before. I truly believe her n Amir's TV series n deals have gone down the toilet, that's why she's calling ppl out for staying neutral n not wanting to lose brands. If Faryal still had her series or a Netflix deal she would've never spoken up like this. She doesn't have anything to lose now so is trying to build herself in the eyes of the Asian n Arab community. Whatever her reasons/intentions glad to see them doing something decent for a change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I literally came on to say the same thing. It’s nice to see them speak out unlike so many others. It’s also nice to see that for once they’re not speaking out on an atrocity in order to get donations to their charity. If they do want to raise funds for Gaza they should be directing people to charities who are already established there like Friends of Al Aqsa or One Nation. They have the ways and means to get aid there quickly where it is very difficult for others.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, she’s also not condemning what Hamas has done. she’s not doing anything more noble than Gigi Hadid in my opinion. in fact, she’s acting like a chav about it - she’s using it as publicity. she could’ve posted a picture of Palestine, but decides to post a picture of her wearing a small tight fitting shirt? Wth? And then she responds to an Israel supporter with “SMD” when all they did was respond with an Israeli flag comment. does SMD mean “suck my d**k”?? So trashy

Reactions: 4
Exactly posting “stand up for what’s right blah blah” with a picture of yourself with a tight top on, there’s nothing genuine about this twit at all

Exactly posting “stand up for what’s right blah blah” with a picture of yourself with a tight top on, there’s nothing genuine about this twit at all
fair comment but Amir is sharing genuine and real videos which are clearly pro-Palestine.

I'm glad Amir & Faryal are posting about supporting Palestine any awareness is better than nothing but I can't help but feel like these two use any tragic incident as an opportunity to gain popularity back or to get people back on side again it just doesn't feel genuine or sincere from them at all, like people have said in previous post Faryal with a photo of her wearing a tight top with a caption about supporting Palestine doesn't make sense at all like she wants the attention on herself why not put a photo of the Palestine flag or something like that instead. Faryal has before posted about the Syria earthquake & then straight after gone on to post a photo of her new handbag. Zero self awareness 🙄

Faryal & Amir must think they are above everyone else because they are trying to show they are not scared & are showing support for Palestine & getting on their high horse calling other influencers out but like a previous poster mentioned them two have got nothing to lose now no one wants to work with them & they lost their reality show deal because of what them two have been in the tabloids for recently. Faryal going on about standing up for the truth no matter the consequences what like her hiding Amir's dirty perverted ways & trying to silence & blackmail the women her "husband" fucks she didn't stand up for the truth then.

If them two really cared about standing up for the truth & being good decent humans they wouldn't act the way they do 99% of the time behind closed doors. Everything Faryal & Amir do always has a hidden ulterior motive behind it I could be wrong but that's just how it comes across. Amir did post some really horrific images of children injured but then the next minute he is laughing & joking again & posting it on Snapchat. I saw a video of a mother hugging her dead 10 year old daughter & I haven't been able to sleep properly let alone feel like laughing & joking. I just feel so helpless & sad at what the world has come to & how evil humans can be.

Reactions: 3
Who knows what they’re motives are but Atleast they’re bringing attention to it! I would rather that they share stufff so it draws attention and shows that there are some “celebs” who don’t blindly follow Israel. Whatever their motives are atleast they aren’t staying silent or being neutral unlike ALOT of Muslim celebs / influencers out there trying to protect their brand deals.

They are both questionable partners / parents imo but I won’t fault them on this.

Screenshot_20231013_125945_Instagram.jpg

Amir has been also getting alot of pressure put on him in the comments on Insta so that's why I think now he has finally decided to do the right thing & speak out & actually show he is with Palestine. Three days ago he was silent on the matter & posting photos of himself drinking coffee with not a care in the world then he got comments like this come in. Better late than never & like I said before any awareness is better than nothing. I agree with above poster we will never really know their true motives & yes they are questionable in others areas in their lives but it's good to see they are both finally speaking up & showing their millions of followers the truth about what is actually happening in Palestine & how the media & Israel are twisting the narrative.

The headline - I do agree it's highly insensitive n makes me question how she can 1 min post about Palestine and the next post she's plugging products. I also don't believe she delayed her new makeup product launch out of respect. More respectful would be to not post showing off material things after a post showing dead Palestinians. But again I can't criticise her speaking up. It's good they both are. Bella Hadid is radio silent n Gigi is also on the fence. It's incredibly sad.

IMG_20231013_160512.jpg

Last edited:
“Delayed her product launch out of respect” ? Now of this isn’t the biggest pile of BULL. First of all, NO ONE is waiting for her damn lip gloss go “come out” (btw how hard is to buy and repackage them?) and yet again, she’s making this entirely about herself and trying to come out as some martyr while preaching from her ivory tower. Disgusting woman

Reactions: 2
The headline - I do agree it's highly insensitive n makes me question how she can 1 min post about Palestine and the next post she's plugging products. I also don't believe she delayed her new makeup product launch out of respect. More respectful would be to not post showing off material things after a post showing dead Palestinians. But again I can't criticise her speaking up. It's good they both are. Bella Hadid is radio silent n Gigi is also on the fence. It's incredibly sad.

View attachment 2508246

To he honesy this DM article was a load of crap. She didnt plug the salon, just showed her getting her nails done. DM and all mainstream media is belittling anyone that supports palestine

I find it strange how they’re posting about palestine and then afterwards they post themselves out having fun and living it up. Like today they went to some restaurant. It’s not just them that are doing it it’s alot of people- influencers and normal people. Muslim people on my social media are posting themselves on vacation, at concerts, at parties, etc. It just doesnt feel right. I normally don’t post on social media but if I did I wouldn’t post my activities for like a week or two while this catastrophe in Palestine is happening.

She’s an absolute hypocrite! Talking about influencers posting a few stories and that’s it. What about her? Every other time she’s reposted something if that and carried on bragging her tit empty life, which she’s doing at the min just taking an opportunity to gain more followers in the process.
And if she’s that bothered about people not raising their voices and not supporting Palestine, why is she still following the Kardashian’s?

Screenshot_20231014_173539_Chrome.jpg

It's great Amir & Faryal are posting about Palestine but Faryal needs to get off her high horse & stop with her hypocrical lies & going over the top with her trying to act like some type of martyr, who is she trying to fool with this post her whole day does not revolve around what's happening in Palestine she puts a few posts up which is good but then she is back to her normal superficial, materlistic life like going to the gym & going to a restaurant lastnight with a tight fitting top on surround by music & people dancing & celebrating. If she was really affected by what's happening in Palestine she would be at home praying & should be with her 3 children hugging them tightly & be grateful for the privileged life she has. Faryal is all talk but no action just like Amir all talk but no action. These two will never be humbled by anything Amir nearly got shot when his watch got stolen & the other day they were both laughing & joking about it when normal people would be traumatised by that for years let alone be able to joke about it.

Screenshot_20231014_173211_Chrome.jpg

"My whole day revolves around what's going on in Palestine & it's all I think about" obviously you were not thinking about Palestine lastnight Faryal & you really look like you have a heavy heart & are feeling sick to your stomach here poor you 🙄

Screenshot_20231013_214512_Instagram.jpg

😂😂😂

Has she just woken up to the fact that there is evil in the world, has she not seen Syria, Yemen - the treatment of women in Afghanistan?! If she cares then use her "fame" to do some good beyond writing fake posts online.

Sorry guys for putting this on here, but I have a lot of respect for the bloomingman from Dubai Bling the way he's been posting on Palestine. Huda beauty has as well. I also respect the fact that Faryal is speaking up on it.

I'm amazed, charities like Oxfam etc r getting so much hate for asking for donations on FB etc, ppl saying shame on u Oxfam for wanting to give to Palestinians. I've shamed ppl in the comments that there's no humanity that ppl can't bear a charity giving food n water to Palestinians. In return u get comments that Palestinians deserve it coz they brought it on themselves. Also saw comments where ppl r mocking the situation saying stuff like haha we have electricity, they don't. The electricity was cut off so the Palestinians can't record the genocide against them.

Palestinians r living in an open air prison where Israel controls their water, airspace n land. They have no army, not even a police force, but ppl don't seem to care. But they can't deny the truth.

No western news channel is showing the real footage of what's happening. Kate Middleton, Prince William, Meghan Markle n Prince Harry all issued a statement in support of Israel, while entire families r wiped out from an Israeli terrorist army.

We need these influencers to speak up, n so should we by educating ourselves on the situation, to be able to correct the lies on social media.
---
And yes it's true these influencers should've been speaking up about this way before it got so bad. Palestinians have been living for over 50 yrs. I hope these influencers don't forget about Palestine n continue to post when the bombing stops.
---
And yes it's true these influencers should've been speaking up about this way before it got so bad. Palestinians have been living for over 50 yrs. I hope these influencers don't forget about Palestine n continue to post when the bombing stops.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9