Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahh4

She keeps reposting old pics of herself on snapchat. It’s pissing me off. What a damn narcissist.

Reactions: 1

Sarahh4

She surprisingly gave her kids nanny a nice bday present lol. But she didnt have to post it on snapchat and show the world.

Sarahh4

Suddenly using her children as empathy props for her photos, but doesn’t mind ditching them for days and weeks at a time for nothing important at all…
I know right. She’s been posting her daughters alot recently. Fakeyal you claim your kids are your whole world but abandon them all the time and aren’t a good mother to them.

Attachments

mego123

Chatty Member
The moment anyone calls her out, she and her sheep followers bust out with her favorite lame “at least I’m not judging during Ramadan” comeback 😏

She’s SUCH a leech with the Dubai Blng cast. Constantly hanging on and obviously so desperate to be a part of their crew. Btw wtf are “suhroor nights”??? I thought the meal before sunrise was supposed to be a family thing - but now ppl celebrate that in restaurants too?!
The oil countries throw big parties during suhoor instead of iftaar. It just sounds odd but its a big thing in those countries now 🤷‍♀️

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
IMG_7196.jpeg

This vain witch had the nerve to update her caption and remove the greedy money face emoji but didn’t think twice about the post itself. SMH

Honeybee1

I think it was because of the shame she bought them… if she didn’t message back there would be nothing for people to talk about. Think she was in the process of mending things with her family anyway.
They should still be there for her though x

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
She just loves to make out that she’s some martyr doesn’t she? Geez the amount of lies and contradictory statements in this “statement” smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_5201.jpeg

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
The headline - I do agree it's highly insensitive n makes me question how she can 1 min post about Palestine and the next post she's plugging products. I also don't believe she delayed her new makeup product launch out of respect. More respectful would be to not post showing off material things after a post showing dead Palestinians. But again I can't criticise her speaking up. It's good they both are. Bella Hadid is radio silent n Gigi is also on the fence. It's incredibly sad.

View attachment 2508246

To he honesy this DM article was a load of crap. She didnt plug the salon, just showed her getting her nails done. DM and all mainstream media is belittling anyone that supports palestine

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed whenever she comes on camera she always puts her hand over her cheek trying to cover her ridiculously protruding cheekbone. It’s so weird she has to hold her hand to her face looks so unnatural
Doing all that even after applying a filter
IMG_5568.jpeg

• Wow

dashdoll

I think she had already paid for flights and hotel and they were probably non refundable, so she’s milking the situation

teadropsx

Looking at the location, it made more sense to make it a low overhead, basic wedding/function hall. For modest weddings. Much easier business.
Nahhh maybe they’re building a complex for scammy aymen can sit and offer his 5 free spaces for his trading group from

• Haha

dm2022

Chatty Member
Wearing a tight top - stripper? 😅 So half of London must be strippers lol

A lot of this reminds me of how old ‘aunties’ used to speak in my community, esp the stuff about about how girls should dress and behave. I get the feeling Sumzz would be judged pretty harshly too if there wasn’t more hate for Faryal - and by extension Amir even though he’s the one more in the wrong in the marriage, clearly)

ky11

Does anybody know what the in laws think to them? Must be people here who know of the SILs or within that circle even distant? To share what their thoughts are on this specific behaviour like the dress sense / children abandonment / nannies etc . Would love to know! I can only imagine their views

mego123

Chatty Member
I think they brought that new Dubai house with the money they made from promoting that scammer guy bc Amir has no other real source of income.