Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NittyNora0

Wants to be an ‘influencer’ and promote all the scams under the sun but doesn’t want to be a role model
IMG_1750.jpeg

Reactions: 2

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Filter vs no filter…even in her latest “rant” video, she has such an extreme filter ON the entire time. For someone that’s always harping about being genuine and keeping it real, she sure loves to fake everything else about herself: voice, face, morals, ethics, etc
IMG_6967.jpeg

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
What is wrong with these idiots? Amir posted a photo of his son in either underpants or shirts that are way too small for him. That’s so abnormal when you have thousands of followers. They have no common sense or basic decency.

purplerains07

Anyone know if Summz is ok. If anyone who talks to her reads this let her know she’s got supporters. Hope she makes it through this.

Gossip_Queen74

Why is this not going viral?

Amir and his wife have done worse than other celebs who got slaughtered like kevin spacey.

What makes it worse is that they've been working together like epstein and his woman. If you guys have seen that show house of cards, they're moving like low iq versions of Frank and Claire.
Exactly I don't understand what is goimg on and why they aren't taken to task. In fact it's the opposite and hes been invited to all the interviews with top shows

mego123

Chatty Member
I think she deleted the stuff bc I don't see anything either. I think it's about Rahat FA Khan being caught on video beating servant and accusing him of stealing one of his alcohol bottles. The video is upsetting to watch (just a warning). I saw something where someone said Rahat FA Khan is now for his drinking and trashing hotel rooms with his team, within the inner entertainment circles.

• Wow

szn-123

I wonder what they'll do when their kids are at secondary school, cos you can bet their classmates will say things to them about their cheating dad n plastic mum.
They’ll probably get home schooled. In Dubai I don’t think it’s a big deal about men cheating like it is in the uk and us. The men and women live such separate lives and as long as the money is coming in I think it’s common for women to turn a blind eye.

Reactions: 1

teadropsx

I know right…their son isn’t even going to see their posts🙄
Dumb and dumber probably think that their kids will be able to search it on the internet and find it through all the crap they have out there. Varied content.

szn-123

Scaymen makes money off the investment that people make into his scam. Amir and cakey get some money too. I really cannot stand this scaymen. He popped out of nowhere and probably will soon disappear into thin air. His current target/minion is a YouTuber influencer called Dontai who lives in Dubai with his wife Kaory. Does anyone have any tea on Dontai and Kaory
Would love some tea on them! I have seen them come up on my stories. They both seem nice overall and are very young but he sounds like he’s running a cult at times with his business and investment claims and she’s just there for the ride.

chillpillz

She's been desperate to go on Big Brother since 2017. Remember when she asked her followers if she shud go on it. Check out her spelling 7 yrs ago.

IMG_20240202_145029.jpg

She then said she couldn't be away from Lamaisah so long.

IMG_20240202_145044.jpg

This is her dream come true. Shows her z lister status, who apart from chavs like her would want to go on celebrity big brother and be stuck in that house with ppl creating drama. Right up her street.

Also can't believe she said she's going on the show to prove she's not a doormat! How does that work?

IMG_20240202_145504.jpg

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
No it’s a co
The crystal tower is nearly complete and they’re even booking weddings a whopping 1.5 months away from now with their March 2024 launch date. Who the heck would wait that last minute to host a wedding!? In any case…the promo videos have so much Ai imagery that it makes the venue look like some flashy video game level lol. And the name - the “Balmayna” - really going for the Arabic look with the name and palm trees 🌴…palm trees in England!? lol. I could’ve swore this thing had a different name to start, and now it’s suddenly under different management bc Faryal and her mommy couldn’t be bothered with it…oh wait, that’s probably precisely why it took them 6+ years to even get to this point. And not a single picture of the interior! Sketchy…and ferociously tacky.

its a mix of Balmoral, alayna and Lamaisah 😅 they really think they’re regal.

• Haha

chillpillz

Watched the interview. The interviewer was confused about who wrote the book, saying half the book is an apology to ur wife n the other half is a love letter to her. N Amir confirms yes it is! Bahahaha

Aside from confirming the book was written by Faryal, wh r dumb n dumber trying to fool.

After being caught sleeping with other women n telling them he sees Faryal only as the mother of his kids n telling another woman he's in love with her, again these two cons r trying to portray a lie to the public so they can profit off that image.

chillpillz

Speaking of Slimeball Sue I still can't get over how she was getting her son to say on camera he has no dad n was swearing at his dad n telling the world his dad's with another woman.

Is that healthy for the poor child to teach them to hate a parent n boast of it on social media? Kids should be kept out of their parents feud. I always remember Amir saying in 2017 Mama Makhdoom had threatened (along with Faryal) that he would never see Lamaisah again.

It's shocking how Slimeball Sue was licking Faryal's bum hole n warning everyone to shut up about Amir, yet she's using her son against his dad. Just goes to show when it comes to sucking up to the rich n famous, ppl lose all sense of right n wrong.