Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
It seems like they have gone into business with the guy that started it (unless they bought it off him which i doubt) and they are now the faces of it

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
LOL at her extremely facetuned new “collab” post..,,she’s about 4 years behind on the gelled down baby hairs trend and also, looks like she’s selling cheap fake hair

stpony1.jpg

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
What on earth is happening here by the looks of it that woman’s dress is hanging off and amir gets his grubby hand near the woman to get her attention ? She covers up knowing amir is a desperado
Haha that woman is dawn ward, 50yr old from housewives of cheshire. That birthday party had an odd choice of people attending

chillpillz

God she's so pathetic, wanting Bridget to praise her artificial body n then slurping water like a dog. Have some shame while ppl r dying of thirst. Even that video of her saying 'I'm starving', just rubbed me the wrong way. Anyone who claims to to be crying for Palestinians should be more sensitive on social media.

Also, her laughing at Bridget that she didn't marry a man, just had his child. Faryal ur no one to talk. U married a man n popped the last 2 in a row to keep him from running away from u.

N 'Bridget thinks our relationship will get the evil eye.' Meaning look how good I am to the nannies. Ur nannies r raising ur kids. U have to treat her well, she is practically the mother of ur kids. I wud stay on her good side too.

Last edited:

noseyaf12

I thought this! I honestly think she acts like a teenager not a 30 odd year old woman. She musta be really immature
I think she’s so insecure about having relationships that she feels she has to show it off when she has any company

FijiNour

Chatty Member
On IG, FH is asking Londoners, or those willing to travel to London to help. I presume this is re Sumaira. What will a random do exactly? 😶

chillpillz

I truly despair of this world where Amir n Faryal r made out to be victims. This person went thru all the comments on this post of Faryal's n dedicated a whole post to address some comments ppl made of Faryal posting this pic, but this stupid argument of them not having paparazzi n bodyguards there doesn't make any sense at all especially when they don't even have them following them anyway.

I don't get why Amir n Faryal can't just turn their comments off if it bothers them so much, but of course they would die missing out on some minion praising them or another z lister influencer sucking up to them. Or better yet don't post every single thing u do on social media. That way u can wear whatever u want n do whatever u want in peace.

IMG_20231210_015753.jpg

Last edited:

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Her videos of working out this girl man and she has the cheek to expect summz to not speak out in case her kids see it. Erm look at what you upload yourself. No self respect!
those aren’t even workout videos. those are FAP material videos for her perverted fans.

shaza786

Chatty Member
Agree with pp - How on earth is this story about summz not going viral? They should be villified for this! It seems to not be getting the attention it deserves
Because when you have money you can control the media narrative. He will have a full P.R team who will be spinning everything released before it hits the press. The only thing is that will come crashing down once and for all