Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahh4

I think Faryaal H’s insta got deleted again. Damn. Dumb and dumber are working hard to silence FH and Sumaira

Reactions: 2

noseyaf12

I’ve noticed whenever she comes on camera she always puts her hand over her cheek trying to cover her ridiculously protruding cheekbone. It’s so weird she has to hold her hand to her face looks so unnatural

NittyNora0

Why does she give off evil step mother vibes?

IMG_3506.jpeg

---
And I don’t know why she can’t see how the filter make her look worse. She defo did some work in preparation for big brother, no wonder she was super pissed. Imagine using the Palestinian’s suffering for your own gain and cause like she has
IMG_3467.jpeg

ooKittyKatoo

Screenshot_20240214_000634_Chrome.jpg

Her eye surgery definitely went wrong & botched one of her eyes now looks alot smaller than the other one.

Screenshot_20240214_001033_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240214_001055_Chrome.jpg

"No watch your only getting these" 😂😂😂

Amir only got her those things so he doesn't actually have to buy the gold digger the watch she was begging for but true to form Faryal still begged for it. I thought she was a "boss queen" so why doesn't she buy the watch herself instead of humiliating & embarrassing herself & begging for it from her dirty cheating husband who clearly doesn't want to get it for her & has to be forced. Faryal's in a fake transactional business marriage where she stays with a cheating man in return for material things awwww how romantic Faryal 😂 maybe Faryal if you let Amir stick his dick elsewhere again & you cover for him & stay put like a dumb doormat you will get the watch just like the time you got the car after he stuck his dick somewhere else 😂

• Haha

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
I gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she’d turn up for their “wedding hall” but it looks like the page hasn’t posted anything about a grand opening. What kind of business do they expect to attract if they don’t even host an open house? Such a money pit. SMH

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
We all know what a massive hypocrite and social climbing parasite Faryal is, but she throws her “anti-Israel” stance aside for the sake of brown nosing to other social media bimbos - aka Leyla Milani. Leyla is another super vapid and ultra malterialsitic Barbie type Persian woman from Orange County, CA - she surrounds herself with other the “real housewives of Orange County” type ladies and while she boasts about her “Persian pride” - she has never spoken up in support of Palestine because of her Jewish friends. She and her fobby conman husband are such phonies that they pronounce “Salaam” as “Sal-ohm” like “Shalom” 😏

I’m sure Faryal knew all of this, yet she still couldn’t wait to repost her picture, tag Leyla and so forth. All for clout! And then had the nerve to give this apathetic response to one of her cronies for “advising” her of who she’s associating herself with lol

IMG_8545.jpeg

ooKittyKatoo

On her Insta stories why is Faryal standing in that ball machine when it clearly says on it 'Kids only no adults allowed' she thinks she's cool but acts like a complete childish idiot. That fat Omar from Bolton got married & stopped giving Faryal attention now she's hanging out with some other fat loser in Dubai so she can get attention from him & try making Amir jealous when he doesn't give a shit in fact Amir's probably relieved she hangs around with these other fat losers so he doesn't have to 😂

teadropsx

Scaymen makes money off the investment that people make into his scam. Amir and cakey get some money too. I really cannot stand this scaymen. He popped out of nowhere and probably will soon disappear into thin air. His current target/minion is a YouTuber influencer called Dontai who lives in Dubai with his wife Kaory. Does anyone have any tea on Dontai and Kaory

teadropsx

Well she’s coming to London and will make a video when she’s in London.. could it be to do with that other faryal lawyer thing?

chillpillz

Said a yr ago, she got the fox eye procedure. Ppl gushing over her selfie on insta kissin her arse. Feel like pricking her cheeks n lips with a pin, they'll deflate like a balloon.

According to her, she is the 'biggest Asian' n ppl 'wana luk like her.'

Sum ppl thot she was preggers with her bloated face. There's definitely baby no 4 in the future if Amir tries to divorce her when the kids r older.

Why make an announcement she'll be making an announcement in London. Purely for views n attention n nothing to put her in a bad light. Notice she reminded ppl her son's bday is this month. Can't miss out on freebies, can she.

This article from 2017, Amir was so desperate to throw his family under the bus so he could carry on cheating, how's that going for ya Amir. She admitted she dropped out of uni in the first yr. Bahahaha.
IMG_20240213_224129.jpg

Where's the happy valentine's to my 'Queen Faryal.' Has she been demoted coz she's a 'gold-digger'. Ur words Amir on twitter, not mine. Already asking where's her watch. What a loving marriage!

Last edited:

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Just like all of their other so-called “ventures” - there will be lightweight promotion, and then they will just give up on the product a la Faryal’s dumb repackaged “makeup line”

They’re both too lazy and easily distracted to ever stay dedicated to anything

NittyNora0

Maybe faryal should be crediting who she cut and paste this response from, it’s literally been used on a lot of posts but she’s making out it’s her words. Give credit where it’s due instead of lapping up the attention that should be on the Palestinians, not on you wanting praise for posting about the atrocities.

Attachments

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Anyone know if Summz is ok. If anyone who talks to her reads this let her know she’s got supporters. Hope she makes it through this.
dunno but I’ve been checking her page/FH’s page to look for updates too. Been thinking about her. Without sounding cold-hearted, I’m assuming that as there has been no news, she’s as ok as can be under the circumstances and is still alive thankfully

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Suddenly using her children as empathy props for her photos, but doesn’t mind ditching them for days and weeks at a time for nothing important at all…

Could her expression be any more whack for posing with her kids?
IMG_8254.jpeg