Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chillpillz

Just seen this. Another woman's spoken up now. She's a presenter for BBC Asian music network. Seems Amir contacted her n Faryal threatened her.

IMG_20230804_004824.jpg

IMG_20230804_004117.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I definitely don’t think Faryal is sleeping around (for multiple reasons, 1 being imagine Amir and his family found out).

Also, that’s a very heavy accusation to make against someone especially when it’s unfounded.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Faryal decided to say something…doubt she’s going to the police..she’s just scared that there’s actual evidence out there that shuts down her bs
a last ditch attempt for sympathy…”my children, oh my children!”- oh shut up Faryal, you probably don’t even know when your children were born.

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why people who clearly don’t like kids, have kids. It’s fine to not want children but to have them and then continually abandon them is cruel. If you’ve brought them in to this world, you have a duty to treat them right and give them the care, attention, love and necessities. Even if she’s stayed back for ‘work’ - she is a low grade model… is it really worth the couple of K she gets per shoot? Her flight her costs more than that. Her modelling ‘career’ is for her ego not the money. Herr make up line is an Ali express flop too. That doesn’t require her to be situated in the u.k anyway so what could possibly be more important than being with her husband and kids?!

• Sad

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I really hope this is a wake up call to all the pervy Asian uncles who contact girls they don't know on social media with inappropriate messages.

ooKittyKatoo

It's hilarious how Faryal was so quick to say The Sun story was bs about her being turned down for Antiques Roadshow but she hasn't come out to say the stories about her & Amir being separated are bs when they are both still sat in the same house 😂 Amir has no leg to stand on so he is also letting the story run that Faryal is "thinking" about leaving him because he knows it Fake the gold digger is going no where 😂

Amir is apparently investing £100,000 in Faryal's makeup line so that's all it takes for Faryal to forgive that dirty man just throw some money at her. Faryal probably likes it when Amir gets caught cheating because then she benefits from it because Amir then has to throw money at her for forgiveness before the story came out Faryal was begging for a car for her birthday & Amir laughed at her so he only basically buys her stuff after getting caught with his pants down awww how romantic Faryal 😂

Reactions: 14

ooKittyKatoo

I knew after this latest cheating story the clueless idiots will both be using & posting their children none stop & that's exactly what they been doing every single day, they now all of a sudden remember they have children when before they hardly saw them. In Amir & Faryal's eyes they think why have children if you can't use them when you need to for example after a cheating story & your reputation takes a hit or Faryal use them to blackmail Amir or use them when she wants to gain sympathy. Faryal's trying to make out it's just her & "her babies" on this trip when she has the nanny with her & the dirty "husband" with her aswell. Faryal's trying so hard not to post Amir & just post herself & the kids but on Amir's snap he on purpose gets Faryal in the background to piss her off 😂

What a lovely birthday gift you got Faryal your husband humiliating you once again but instead of having an ounce of dignity your too busy putting a blonde wig on & getting your plastic boobs out. She is so deluded to think after Amir got caught & then he apologised or says he will go to therapy that he is telling the truth no he is only sorry he got caught & only apologising after getting caught. I guess the materlistic woman was satisfied with the fake embarrassing apology Amir gave to the sun titled "I'm sorry for sexting other women" 😂 what is this apology number 100 after getting caught. The nanny is going to need therapy soon after being around those two clowns & their circus show 🤡

mego123

Chatty Member
The lips look so uneven in this snap.
you know I feel amir began messing around with Asian girls because he probably thought they would be easy to silence because that’s what the trend is when Faryal confronts them it’s a ‘you will get hate and Shame’ :/View attachment 2343138
you're right. the desi community did go harder on sumaira then the other white girls he's messed with in the past. she only responded to his messages while other girls literally had sex with him but I've seen sumaira get more hate than the others. the community is more upset with her for speaking out than with amir who sent the unsolicited texts.
It's so annoying how faryal says she's an "independent modern woman in the western world who doesn't need a man" all the time on her social media but when it comes to amir's cheating she's suddenly a helpless brown girl who has no way out and is forced to "preserve her marriage" (basically she tries to make herself seem like Arifa)

Kanjar Khana

Guys stop it, she's NOT going to divorce him over this little drama. Perhabs if he had impregnated a Pakistani girl in start 20's or married a second and third wife back in Pakistan Faryal would get really embarrassed and leave him but this is literally NOTHING. He's lucky he doesn't have bastard kids running around considering the amount of times he's cheated. Lots of people would enjoy seeing amir khan paying child support to his mistresses

ooKittyKatoo

Poor Faryal hasn't been out in ages because she was waiting for Ashura to be over & soon as it's over first thing she does is get her plastic boobs out again 🤦‍♀️ I've lost all sympathy for Faryal regarding getting cheated on the fact she knew this was going on with Amir for months but has instead been threatening the women calling, texting them & blaming them & saying she will shame them is beyond vile & disgusting all because her own "husband" can't keep his pants on, then rewarding Amir by keeping his dirty ways hidden & going Maldives with him dumping her children & taking photos & videos with the dirty man portraying to her followers that everything is rosy & attending Mariyah's wedding when Amir put his post with the caption "wifey" all while he knew he was sexting & sleeping around with other women they both are so FAKE! They live 2 lives one false life for social media & the real life behind closed doors full of cheating, lies & blackmail.

How stupid is Faryal that she actually believes Amir's stories when he gets caught saying "these women are fans harassing him" Faryal are you dumb? how do these "fans" get Amir's number he must be giving it out to them you deluded woman. Faryal is not strong the reason she can sit there get her tits out, buy handbags, get her nails & eyelashes done all whilst knowing her husband is sleeping about is because she doesn't love or care about Amir anymore he repulses her, Amir said himself to one of the women he hasn't had sex in 4 months. If Faryal hasn't slept with her husband for 4 months then what does she think he's doing so she obviously knows but it's brushed under the carpet as long as the public don't find out.

Faryal was happy to play "fake happy families" on social media as long as it didn't come out because now she looks like the desperate, fame hungry gold digger that she is. Faryal it's called 'KARMA' you & Amir wanted to humiliate & shame the women when your "husband" was in the wrong all whilst hiding his dirty ways to protect yourselves but now both you & Amir have been publicly shamed & humiliated. I hope you both get exposed more for your lies & the women are not threatened or scared by you two fake fools. Faryal & Amir you both deserve each other!

Blossom2021

damn! and that too with a junior Faryal…scoundrel
Omg lol its sumzz.beauty on instagram, the girl with the tattoos. I'm assuming she went to the papers about this but not sure why she did that as it doesn't exactly put her in a good light either. Why is she conversing with and sending pictures to a married man?

I have followed her for quite some time, she seems very troubled and messed up since her messy divorce

• Wow
  • Haha

chillpillz

At this point any dirty news about Amir doesn't surprise me. Faryal Hussain kept saying they were more women.

What shocks me is how low Faryal has fallen for money n a lavish lifestyle, is it even worth it. She knew they were other woman but still went to Maldives n put on all this lovey dovey act. It's mind boggling.

No wonder she wasn't bothered when Sumaira came out with her story. She was just planning on carrying on like nothing happened.

It's only coz of Faryal Hussain being so persistent for weeks that the baloney news has come out that's she's thinking of walking.

IMG_20230729_221211.jpg

Last edited:

NittyNora0

Why does she talk about people on here being godless, she’s had a child out of wedlock with a non Muslim? She needs to take a seat in her council flat with her instagram model career

girlinbrum

VIP Member
She's so deluded. She says "you wish you looked like me". Faryal mate even YOU don't like how you look that's why you're constantly getting crap injected in your face.

She's the "biggest Asian"? Bigger than...
Malala
Moeen Ali
Nadiya Hussain
Sadiq Khan
Adil Ray
Bigger than Rishi Sunak who is Asian and the PRIME MINISTER or even Humza Yousaf??
I don't see anyone accusing their partners of being perverts.

chillpillz

She's been caught out lying over Suzi so obviously she needs to deflect everyone's attention from the lie she told by posting that.

She's now trying to act like Meghan Markle saying she fears for her n her children's safety in the safest country in the world! LOL.

Honey you're not married to Royalty even though ur husband decided to add king to his name n u're no Meghan Markle.

The irony of this while she's supporting Amir n showing his gifts on social media. If they both took a social media break it would die down like all news does.

This all started becoz she let Amir put out a false statement that Sumz blackmailed him n sent him explicitly pics, she thought she could get away it but failed n got exposed.

teadrinker86

Were Amir and Aakila properly engaged? Did she have a ring or was there an announcement? I say that because I can’t remember his family mentioning a formal engagement, having an engagement party for him or anything like that and they’re all on social media 🤔 Not like it could have gone under the radar and there not being any pics of it *anywhere* when they show other family parties/weddings/engagements etc.

I don’t doubt he may have told her he’d marry her but we know he’s full of shit. And would he have stayed faithful to any girl or gone without sex? Seems unlikely
Ive never posted on here before, have always held back from it but I’m actually so disgusted with the way both Amir and Faryal are behaving.
Back in the day when Amir and Aakila were together, through my attending some of his fights, I became friends with someone in his inner circle/army which meant that on quite a few occasions I was able to meet AK, some of his family and close friends, stay in the same hotels/attend after fight gatherings etc. Through this person I witnessed stuff and heard a lot.

Anyway, to the point - Back then AK was actually such a simple, sweet and humble guy who never used to drink alcohol (even though I witnessed some directly around him doing so) and he was really into this Aakila girl, they were very serious and marriage definitely was being discussed, as in the families were talking about it but during that same time of marriage talk, AK was caught out talking to other girl(s?!) and so from what I could gather there were trust issues getting in the way of things (maybe the reason why nothing was announced, only family knew). Regardless AK was trying to get things back on track with her and they were constantly in touch.

Fast forward to now, and weirdly again I happen to get to know stuff from people in his inner circle. There’s so much I could say but honestly I don’t feel comfortable to share all for obvious reasons BUT what I will say is the whole narrative from summz of AK telling her that the marriage is a business arrangement etc is 100% true. Absolute truth! This has been the case for at least the last year and a half, genuinely I don’t think AK is so worried about his public image but more worried about access to his children. That seems to be the main reason for him longing it out. But he is VERY unhappy in his marriage but to be frank she’s got him by the balls and he knows it. By no means is it an excuse for his vile behaviour but it makes sense that he can’t help himself from messing about outside his marriage when he feels so trapped in it. Faryal is openly referred to as “the stalker” amongst AK and his friends. Also I don’t know if he still does but he 100% had a girlfriend on the side, as in a regular girl he saw and the reason I know this is because he openly brags and shows whoever he’s up to no good with on his phone. Appears like most are online messing about but some are definitely in person too (in Dubai and UK). Faryal only trusts a handful of his friends who she thinks are ‘family men’ but I know that one friend in particular who used to cover for AK when he’s in the UK refused to continue covering his tracks in the end and that seemed to be when he settled down a bit and things improved in the marriage for a while but that hasn’t been the case for the last year and a half.

So much crazy shit has gone on with him, if Faryal knows everything and has the receipts like she has said in the past then there is no way AK will leave her. She should leave him though, for the sake of the children if not her own self respect and dignity. They are toxic to each other.

• Wow

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I don’t think amir cheats because he is filling some void and misses his ex from 10 years ago, I think he’s just a scumbag with no morals 😅 he’s a POS and always has been

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ooKittyKatoo

Faryal tries acting modern but by trying to cover up Amir's cheating & blame the other woman makes her a complete & utter "Paindu" She puts quotes about being a boss & queen & you should love yourself yet she's sat there getting made a fool out of once again by her "husband" that doesn't make you a queen if you don't respect yourself how will anyone else respect you & of course Amir doesn't want to divorce her why would he when she practically wipes his arse for him, he just doesn't want to get caught but keeps Faryal there as his little secretary whilst he's busy messaging other women & telling them how he doesn't want to get caught by his own wife how embarrassing. Also saying he respects his wife but was doing it out of boredom must be the dumbest most humiliating excuse I've ever heard what is he 16 years old & he's bored so sending dick pics to other women 😂 you have 3 kids how do you have time to be bored oh wait that's because you don't actually take care of them the nannies do.

Faryal says she can't control what Amir does but she can control if she accepts it or not & by choosing to sit there & make excuses she's showing she accepts it & it's not about controlling Amir as a married man he shouldn't be doing it in the first place shouldn't need to be controlled it's common sense. Faryal knowing fully well that Amir was in the wrong but then let him blame the other woman & tried to sue her for defamation just to save their own faces is disgusting they both tried tarnish the other woman's reputation for speaking out when Amir is clearly the problem in all of this. First Amir put his stupid post about "why does he need to look elsewhere" then when the woman showed evidence Amir now claims he has a "sexting problem" Faryal & Amir are both vile & compulsive liars & will do anything to protect themselves even when they're in the wrong even ruin another girls name all because Amir can't stop being a dirty pervert. Faryal needs to get it into her brain that none of this would be happening right now if it wasn't for "her husband"

Amir has issues but so does Faryal no two healthy individuals behave like this unfortunately they are both too far gone for any type of therapy to work & if they do go it's just for show & the tabloids headline "Amir is a changed man" yeah until the next time 😂

Reactions: 13