Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Faryal always portrays on social media as if she’s now kind and loving to Arifa/Mariyah, but it doesn’t appear she made any effort to meet them during their visit to Dubai. I saw that Harry posted that Amir brought the daughters out for a day visit to a children’s park, but no sign of Faryal of course. I’m sure she would’ve been keen on posting it to gain brownie points…but then again she’s probably seething with anger against Amir and the last thing she wants to do is be nice to anyone that matters to him.

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Amir Khan has stooped so low. No amount of Saudi visits, charity, etc. can cover this up. The way these scams like Aymen’s work is that they don’t let you withdraw. Today Amir’s dumbass ‘randomly opened’ someone’s message and look what they said ..//
---
You know when Amir Khan is doing the same scam as Sonia/Fyza, he’s running low on money.
---
Here is another

This is all going to backfire massively!!

Also the daily mail comments which are usually full of people feeling sorry for faryal for being the oppressed modern muslim are berating her.

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
“Everyone wants to look like me” - you don’t even look like you. Despite having a filter on, she still pulls up her cheeks. Her free hairdresser (who also does SoniaFyza for free) forgot to edit that out.
bwahaha good catch!

you can also see the photoshopping on the last frame of her side profile. 😆

Kanjar Khana

Does anyone know why Mariyah Khan has stopped posting on socials after her marriage? Her thread on the other site has been inactive for 3 months. Her wedding got lots of people talking and then she just disappears from the earth? Seriously any news about her honeymoon, her job, her new life as a married woman..

Lollyy

VIP Member
Wonder if Amir would pay you off to keep quiet he seems like an easy target for women to make some ££

NittyNora0

Ah ok i always thought it was more about the financial side for these lot. I’m sure parental responsibility would be worked based on the capability of each parent and who’s willing to have them, which it would be in this case lol

Mrs. HI

The take away is no more. The husband has joined Deeya .. they run the store together.
---
For goodness sake.. Deeya is discussing Amir & Faryal sexting scandal on her Boldeeya page on Instagram. She is posting people’s opinions on the situation. I think any future collaboration or Faryal modelling Deeya jewellery will definitely be off the table now!!! She is literally trying to attract customers through this scandal!! Wow 😮

Last edited:

Sarahh4

But did she send those voice notes in retaliation to someone saying Alayna has learning difficulties because of the way she speaks or lack of speaking actually and that she’s still in nappies at age 4? As it’s unfair of Faryal Hussain to post these voice notes without giving the full context of that conversation especially if faryal makhdoom was retaliating in response to that person saying Alayna has disabilities/learning one’s etc. it’s still very wrong that faryal said the things she said on those voice notes but we need to know why and who this was said too. There’s no point in just posting something as big as F Hussain did without any other context as that’s going to leave people feeling incensed with anger and hate. Faryal Hussain needs to give us more information as to why faryal makhdoom spoke like that.
Here you go

Attachments

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
Absolutely agree. This is doing them all no good 😬
---

Oh I remember when this happened. Wasn’t Iqra Saleem involved as well?
---
I just listened to the phone call lol, ok pudiyavana about she’s playing with fire 🤣🤣🤣 he could barely get his words out loooool

Yes that’s the one. She helped trap one of the girls. The whole thing was really sad. The main guy tried to avoid jail by smuggling himself out of the country on a fake passport. The police caught him and sent him back with an extended sentence.

chillpillz

I wish The Dailymail was there to capture the unfiltered version of what she posted. Their pics of the reality are always shocking compared to her filtered version. Coupled with that wig, they would've been scary.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she wearing her wedding ring in the video she posted. Couldn't be arsed to keep up with the charade tonight.