Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
today must be Amir & Faryal’s product hawking day: collagen supplements and CBD gummies. i love when either of them mention that the ingredients are halal LOL like ok, are you living a fully halal life? stfu 😑

is this blow up doll EVER around her kids?!

Reactions: 3
Blow up doll is back with her kids in time for Eid thank god. She probably needed a photographer so jetted back to Dubai

Just seen this interview Amir did a month ago. Found his comment so strange at 10:00 mins where he says the only time him n Faryal speak to each other is when the camera's are on them for Meet the Khan's n it was tiring making all that conversation.

If you only make proper conversation when the cameras are on it would be tiring!

Didn't realise their relationship was that bad n how humiliating for Faryal he admitted that.

wow that whole “how much do you love me babe?” was so CRINGE and UNCOMFORTABLE. maybe they think they’re being humorous (especially Faryal, she always wants to ham it up and thinks she’s some sly cat) but all that showed was how phony & fake their marriage truly is.

Did anyone see her latest insta post. This woman is seriously asking for all the negative comments and hate. She seems to love it.

Reactions: 1
Genuinely curious, why did she title the video Oops? Was it coz she flashed her side boob in an Eid outfit? I didn't get the title, assumed it was to draw more attention.

IMG_20230422_120720.jpg
IMG_20230422_120523.jpg

She’s so shameless and an attention seeker. She has completed umrah so many times but clearly hasnt changed. Shame on you fakeyal
---
Saw this other tik tok of hers…whats with the search bar? 🤔
Who typed that into the search bar?

Fakeyal added those keywords into the search bar herself
wow!! shameless. anything to get attention
---
what a lazy woman. she couldn’t even bothered to properly wrap a gift for her daughter but felt the need to record her grabbing an item directly out of the shipping box….soooo thoughtful Faryal!! mother of the year!! lmao

Attachments

• Sad
I feel since moving to Dubai the khans aren’t as lavish when it comes to spending on the kids which is sad because they do seem to still spend on themselves

wow!! shameless. anything to get attention
---
what a lazy woman. she couldn’t even bothered to properly wrap a gift for her daughter but felt the need to record her grabbing an item directly out of the shipping box….soooo thoughtful Faryal!! mother of the year!! lmao
This is quite clearly a PR package. 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
I feel since moving to Dubai the khans aren’t as lavish when it comes to spending on the kids which is sad because they do seem to still spend on themselves
they didn't really spend much on the kids when they were in the UK. Most of the time the designer stuff came from those resellers and I think they got the stuff for free if not heavily discounted. They would promote the resellers after each purchase so I think it was just PR stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.