Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to know if his charity accounts are up to date. From the few pics & stories I saw they invited people last minute, to fill the seats. The Deeya Jewellery woman was saying.. “I got invited last minute “
His popularity is on the decline.
Most people donate to charity because they feel the organisation is trustworthy.. after this drug ban, not sure it will inspire confidence in others. Besides there are lots of credible charities / people doing great work on the grounds in the most deprived areas of the world. Faryal not joined him on this trip!! Wow how the dynamics between them is changing! He’s travelling more without her.

Reactions: 3
Faryal managed to turn off the comments on her last post becoz of Amir, but if it's a post where her followers will criticise her dressing, then she never turns them off. Reminds me of when she said in series 1 of the show, that she loves it when her followers fight over her dressing n she sits back n enjoys it. She's obvs waiting for the news to die down.

Didn't Amir say when the 3rd series came out this year, in a snap that he deleted a few mins after, that ''Don't marry the wrong person n he's never going to do another Meet the Khans with Faryal''. I guess u should be careful what u wish for Ameer!

Last edited:
Sheeraz turned out to be another arse licker. That post with Amir ''This is for all the tit stirring rats'' lmao! I'm sorry, but who the hell are Amir n Sheeraz that ppl were vying to keep them apart??

It wasn't until Faryal slid into his followers list n likely his DM's, that his attitude changed. We know Faryal likes to keep the young boxers close n even make conversations up with them never took place!

As for Amir, he needs all Asian boxers to bow down n credit him n live off the success of young Asian boxers, especially with no reality show now.

Also Faryal's comments on Amir n Sheeraz's post , ''Is that taken with a NOKIA phone?'' Must be the same NOKIA her maid had for years before it broke! N Faryal had to snap herself giving the maid a better phone, so the maid could take better quality videos of the kids!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If you’re quick enough have a look at amirs Snapchat story from 2 hours back. He’s speaking in Urdu asking a man if he made it. Tried to look for faryal in the clip but can only see the maid trying to get the kids to sit and eat. Even in Ramadan she can’t be there at meal times but she’s ok to post iftars out away from kids!!
Instead she’s with sheraz travelling to the uk 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
If you’re quick enough have a look at amirs Snapchat story from 2 hours back. He’s speaking in Urdu asking a man if he made it. Tried to look for faryal in the clip but can only see the maid trying to get the kids to sit and eat. Even in Ramadan she can’t be there at meal times but she’s ok to post iftars out away from kids!!
Looks like she's gone to London from her snaps. And guess who she posted a selfie with in the plane? None other than Hamza sheeraz! 🤣
I wonder what's going on with all the solo travelling. Amir travelling on his own. Just got back and now she goimg. Weird

Selfish parents neglecting the child’s development why have children if you will leave them under full time care of someone else and then travel across the world with others enjoy yourself and come back only for your other half to go do same thing baffles me

Amirs posted a picture with AJ and faryal comments. Will she get alone time with AJ how age did with shears whilst amirrrr babysits

• Haha
Reactions: 2
umm what kind of response was Amir expecting with the Anthony Joshua picture? and Faryal with her dumb double high five 🙌 emoji

Reactions: 1
Didn't the BBC themselves say they weren't renewing the show when he recently got done with the doping scandal?

Wth was that super cringe tit amir posted on his snap with him walking in slow motion 🤣
This guys lost the plot

Reactions: 1
Honestly I feel like they’ll do anything for a cash grab and it’s really making them seem not as financially stable as they portray.

Even after Faryals crappy situation with Zainab trader Amir continues to post with a dodgy investing company multiple times a week. What other ‘millionaire’ (real ones not fake) are posting tit like that? Only broke insta thots like SoniaFyza … even Lailli Mirza isn’t. This just shows how things probably aren’t as great as they are trying to portray (which makes sense why they always have to show them doing ‘lux’ things like flying business class)

I like that amir spends time with his kids.
fakey snapped manaza raja saying she’s got two moms and manaza said fakey doesn’t listen to either. Is this an attempt to redeem mamma doom dooms reputation

Reactions: 2
Imagine, she’s edited the pic and sent it to this dude and then give him the go ahead to post
4DB649CB-A1B5-45DB-BE19-D37297EE5CF5.jpeg

45C88A27-26FD-442D-B8F5-DEA041DDA196.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.