Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snmp

VIP Member
people renew their vows because they made it to 10 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no love they renew them at any point to declare their love for one another and reconfirm their commitment! These two really do have a loveless marriage based on business only such delusion in her head about what she thinks is normal and he just doesn’t care. How miserable to stay in such a degrading relationship you can tell they can’t stand eachother
amen. She just wants to renew her vows so she can wear an updated bridal outfit and have wedding content for clout in 2023. She’s even said so in one of the shows, my wedding look is dated now. She does not love amir. She loves the fame attached to his boxing brand. I think she should just leave so amir can find a progressive successful wife who is is equal to continue his empire with. He made the wrong choice marrying a kardashian wannabe

Reactions: 7

Sparkle14

Fakeyal a marriage can be fun and full of banter we get that, but your marriage lacks the basic ingredient which is the core of a marriage which is RESPECT. You lack it big time. Not only do you not have respect for Amir you don’t even have it for anyone. None for your parents and none for your elderly grandmother. And most definitely none for your in laws whose name you tarnished on international tv. Learn what RESPECT is and then maybe others will RESPECT you too!

Gossip_Queen74

Honestly this thread is getting really boring now...I preferred all the tea that was spilt with the amir and Sania topic then to this dryyy convo 🥱

luv2hatefaryal

Chatty Member
Her daughters are so sweet, shame she didn't put any effort in what they were wearing. Just seems mish mash.
yeah those outfits look like scrap fabric leftovers - but Tabinda’s daughters were wearing the same amalgamation so it was clearly planned by Amir’s family.
---
fakey is so cunning with her OTT dress and leaving her son behind. It’s all so her in laws make comments and then she can say to Amir your family don’t like me 🤣 Seriously how can you sleep at night knowing your child is miles away?! Like how does her pure, clean heart which she claims to have justify that as a mom?!!!!!
she is getting ROCKED in the comments for her outfit lol 😆

Sparkle14

Amir trying wayyyyy to hard to prove to everyone he is out with Fakeyal. Everyone and their dog knows about your side pieces and how your marriage is just a marriage of convenience. No love, no sex there and that’s why you turn elsewhere for it!😅

• Heart

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Tbh shes having her mendhi at sheridan suite which is usually where people have their wedding. Why would she go extravagent for a dolkhi? Its just a small gathering with women family and friends, nothing to go ott over.

gail2611

That was truly heartbreaking to watch. Honestly, I hope these 2 especially faryal sees that and reads on here and realises she needs to change asap! I mean, truly how can you not pick up your kids everyday from school when that’s all they want from you?! They have enough money to be able to pick their daily choices - they don’t have to be in and out of work at certain times. They’ve created a life of luxury for themselves but faryal can’t pick up her own children from school - disgraceful and heartbreaking
It was sooo difficult to watch these children are crying out for more hands on parents , I have twins both in highschool now , I’d do anything for them to be little again. I’d do it all again in a heartbeat , with a couple of changes. My grandmother always used to say the best years of her life were when my mum and her siblings were little and I completely get what she means now. It’s soo sad these kids deserve better !!

Gossip_Queen74

How much u guys wanna bet fakey gonna upstage mariyah the bride lol. Already caught a glimpse of the mehndi outfit and boy does it look OTT 👀

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
They did have lavish birthday parties for their kids in the past and amir bought his son a rolex but other than that yeah they dont really splurge on the kids. How sad.
Those parties and gifts were for the parents not for the kids. They are so self indulgent!

• Sad

Make It Stop

VIP Member
That’s the first photo of his parents that I’ve seen the they don’t look inbred. I almost didn’t recognise them they look so well.

• Wow

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I think the engagement to Blogger fell through obvs, but because there was stuff posted online and to save themselves embarrassment of a failed engagement they quickly found Mariyah a relative from Pakistan. I think Mariyah was given the opportunity to choose for herself and as that flopped an arranged marriage is happening.

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I think she is shocked at how badly the series backfired on her and the way in which people are calling out her behaviour. She’s surrounded by people who fawn over her or enable her behaviour. However, when all is said and done I don’t think she particularly cares about her reputation. She just wants the money to roll in and fund her.

Gossip_Queen74

Is it me or is Amir trying too hard by posting soo much on his charities etc. Trying so hard to stay relevant since his popularity is diminishing fast coz of his drug issue haha.